Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:42:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you believe in your government?  (Read 7198 times)
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:57:51 PM

Obviously not because everyone is selfish and if we talk about the Gov then he is not like an alien who will not think about is profit as everyone is doing everything for money and power its common Smiley .

I am also standing in your opinion, but that was two years ago.  It changed when our new president came, President Duterte.  He walk the talk.  When he said he will have a war on drugs it happened.  It became bloody and we see that it is happening.  When he start a war against terrorist in Marawi, he finished it.  And many countries now are helping Philippines because they knew that the leader is not corrupt.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:21:10 PM

Look at the case of how a whole President was assasinated and then the government then covers it up and seals it for more than 60 years. Thats how the US Government did when J.F.K was assassinated and then they ask why their citizens don't even trust them. As long as governments classify things no one will believe in them.
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:04:48 PM

I actually still do. For the longest time, no one hasd addressed the issue of drug use here in our country and now, the current administrstion is doing something and addressing the elephant in the room. It is only recently when the gravity of the issue was discovered and made known to the public that's why I am glad to know that they are doing something to solve the issue.

September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:20:55 AM

Aks yourself: If I would be the commander in chief of my country, would I always tell the truth to everybody?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
wang_site

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:30:52 PM

For now, I strongly believe in a structured government apparatus. Maybe I am not necessarily a detail with what they do, but the progress in my country that makes me believe.
skinomanl

Activity: 196

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:52:38 PM

For now, I strongly believe in a structured government apparatus. Maybe I am not necessarily a detail with what they do, but the progress in my country that makes me believe.

I am very glad that in our time there are still countries in which there is a good government. Unfortunately in my country the government is very corrupt. And the laws adopted by such a government are aimed at protecting the interests of the elite

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:58:29 PM

the good book: The Holy bible said it all "dont put your trust in a man" My trust is in God and not my government. Politics in itself is not a game to believe in and so are the people playing it except for some few ones who has distinguished themselves for service to humanity.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:21:41 PM

I no longer believe in my current government because it is only filled with liars and greedy people who want to fill their pockets and divulge their selves with power
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:32:37 PM

In the past, I did not believe the government of my country,. They are not honest and transparent, I do not have faith in them.
Since the election of the new president, I have seen my country better, people's life is growing. I feel more confident in the government.
The government is very important, if you choose the wrong people, the country will go wrong
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:26:00 AM

No!! !! Because it promises, promises, and the promised three years are waiting, three years later promises, promises ....
How can they trust their goal is to fill their pockets.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:35:37 AM

The government basically consists of people who are not very interested in social life, rather they want well-being for themselves and their families. Sometimes in making public decisions they are guided by pride and personal gain.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:47:28 AM

I don't think that government is truly clean. They all hungry for money and corruption is their disease. Never voted for anyone. Don't believe in that. Loafers and puppets.

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:24:45 PM

do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?

I didn't agree that i believe of what the government saying in all time. Some information that they provide is true but almost is only a lie. Why they do that? it is because the word "money". Some of the government is good but all of the workers of government is corrupt. Most of the people hate that because of the tax that they give to government then they stole it from people easily. Here in the philippines there are many corrupt people and the money that they stole is billion money. What is happening in this country? Why they do that for all by their self. That's so very bad from our god.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:53:55 PM

do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?
[/quot

I didn't agree that i believe of what the government saying in all time. Some information that they provide is true but almost is only a lie. Why they do that? it is because the word "money". Some of the government is good but all of the workers of government is corrupt. Most of the people hate that because of the tax that they give to government then they stole it from people easily. Here in the philippines there are many corrupt people and the money that they stole is billion money. What is happening in this country? Why they do that for all by their self. That's so very bad from our god.

Government is the only people that we can trust because they are the one who makes a country better. In the past government that we have is too corrupt that i and most people in our country do not believe. Now that we have a new government most of the people now in our country believe and supports our leader.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:06:14 PM

There are some part of what our government that I believe but there are also some part that I do not. Here are some. When our president told us that his term as a president will be a bloody term, I believed that, and now as he is in war on drugs we saw a lot of our country men died because his solution to get rid of drugs in our country is to kill all users. The part than I did not believe in is the part that he told us that he will eliminate drugs in just with in 6 months , then he said he will resign and go down on his presidency when he didn't achieve it within the time. But as of now, his war on drugs is still ongoing and the result even much worse, a lot of our people died, lots of family have been broken, they even killed a man just passing by.

It's not a matter if i believe my government or not. It's not if what they're doing is right or wrong. What matters is that they are elected there and that their authority must be followed. Of course my principles, views and opinions are my right and should be honored. Same as the opinion of our government, their opinions must be honored yet not to take unto heart

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
farida_y323

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:48:56 PM

yes i can believe in our own government. the growth of our country success is rapidly high and control our country more than successful .than all other past government
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:22:22 PM

Anyone believing in ANY government would have to be closed into a madhouse. And possible whipped now and then for the damage he has caused while he had been a voting citizen.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
coinleely

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:39:29 PM

My government is killing their people.  Undecided
R777

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:52:55 PM

In our government there are different people. Some do much for the country, others are not even embarrassed when the media convict them of dirty deeds.
The most important thing for everyone is to put things in order in their home and in their business.
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:15:00 PM

With the previous government, a big no. But with the current leadership, I'll have to admit that I am hopeful as I can see a spark of hope. It is the only government that made me believe that it is possible to redeem our country from the corruption and problems that were ignored by the past administration.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: