Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:46:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLDCORE: Trade WRC token on HitBtc and OKex  (Read 52122 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:21:33 PM

Hello everyone, latest news:

Of course, it is good news. But everyone is expecting for your exchange launch. Launch it asap, because you have already shifted the deadlines several times

test it .. dont works

what about kucoin ..just 1 more lie on top off the rest ?  i hope you people realise that you will go to jail if worldcore is a ripoff .. not maybe but a fact

i know already about 3 groups that filed a complaint with the sec and esma  next european bank commission is folowing  .... keep it up the lying

Can you post the sources here where you found that 3 groups have filed complaints with the SEC and ESMA?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ingramhb

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:19:34 AM

WORLDCORE this coin project is hopeful. Grab the WRC token and go to the market to look for valuable coins.
SeaSoul

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:38:43 AM

Of course, it is good news. But everyone is expecting for your exchange launch. Launch it asap, because you have already shifted the deadlines several times

test it .. dont works

what about kucoin ..just 1 more lie on top off the rest ?  i hope you people realise that you will go to jail if worldcore is a ripoff .. not maybe but a fact

i know already about 3 groups that filed a complaint with the sec and esma  next european bank commission is folowing  .... keep it up the lying

Can you post the sources here where you found that 3 groups have filed complaints with the SEC and ESMA?

there is no source or link its people that i know people with money ... you can ripoff everyday people but not people with money ... i hope for wrc that this is not the case 1 big ripoff ..if so they will see jailtime ...   you can not get away with it no more in europe ... we will see time will tell

Whatever the outcome of this project will be, I always find it ridiculous if anonymous people like you spread some news on the internet without providing the sources.
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:08:32 AM

test it .. dont works

what about kucoin ..just 1 more lie on top off the rest ?  i hope you people realise that you will go to jail if worldcore is a ripoff .. not maybe but a fact

i know already about 3 groups that filed a complaint with the sec and esma  next european bank commission is folowing  .... keep it up the lying

there is no source or link its people that i know people with money ... you can ripoff everyday people but not people with money ... i hope for wrc that this is not the case 1 big ripoff ..if so they will see jailtime ...   you can not get away with it no more in europe ... we will see time will tell

Whatever the outcome of this project will be, I always find it ridiculous if anonymous people like you spread some news on the internet without providing the sources.

It is just fud, no more. But honestly, I am very worried with kucoin. They have not listed wrc yet and it's so strange.
dashen201306

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:19:30 AM

test it .. dont works

It is just fud, no more. But honestly, I am very worried with kucoin. They have not listed wrc yet and it's so strange.

Kucoin is a hoax, worldcore is a hoax.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:06:10 PM

what good things happen with this token?
I see no price changes that occur on this token.
yourcatsofat

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:12:52 AM

test it .. dont works

Do not make fud. You can sell your tokens if you do not believe. It's not a good place for your fud.
Robinislam123

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:31:40 AM

I strongly liked you very much like Pozekta, especially if you do not talk about Rudempe and Team membars. I think that if you work according to your Rudempe, then it can be a very big project in the future. I am surprised that I want to work with this pagecate and I am my husband and all socail midiya share for this project.I hope this project future will be success
gimineot

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

Worldcore has very awesome ideas and concepts, crypto banking system can be more efficient than real world.
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:13:47 PM

June the 1st, you were lying again.

fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck

Dear,
why you used slang language in forum. don't do this...
June 1 not end, still running so just wait.... For a good news.
izak34

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:14:35 PM

WorldCore exchange was activated. The announcement via Twitter.com also announced that campaigns and advertising will soon start. I am confident that this coin will enter the top 100 in bull season. the team keeps his promises.

https://twitter.com/worldcoresocial/status/1002967135352696838

Worldcore.trade  is now launched. Lowest fees, 24/7 customer service, instant processing of withdrawals. More features coming soon. #worldcore #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #ethereum #wrc #blockchain #hitbtc #OKEx
FintechEU (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

Latest news:

yourcatsofat

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:04:02 AM

Latest news:

The first trading deals on your exchange. So wonderful. Waiting for good volumes at every market.
PoliteIndividual

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:57:40 PM

Lets hope that airdrop is not gonna be as scammy as picture contest with fake participants. BTW a month passed! and one replied from ico@worldcore.com [QBU-CSVDW-185]
SeaSoul

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:06:06 PM

test it .. dont works

Kucoin is running a relatively serious business. What are they doing that you would call them hoax?
yourcatsofat

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:51:04 AM

test it .. dont works

Kucoin is running a relatively serious business. What are they doing that you would call them hoax?

At least the still not listed tokens which have paid fees for their listing. Serious business does not work like that.
shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

The WORLDCORE team is not too awesome ah, the price of WRC fell into shit. Hasten to release several good pull pull tray to maintain market value.
FintechEU (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

Latest news:

Recent publications in the press:

https://bitfeed.ru/worldcore-zapuskaet-worldcore-trade-i-zashhishhennye-koshelki-dlya-tokenov-erc-20/

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/worldcore-launches-worldcore-trade-secure-wallets-for-erc-20-tokens/

http://coinews.io/ru/category/64-press-relizy/article/2593-worldcore-zapuskaet-worldcore.trade-i-zashhishhennye-koshel'ki-dlya-tokenov-erc-20

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/06/05/worldcore-launches-worldcore-trade-secure-wallets-erc-20-tokens/

http://www.coinfox.ru/9650-worldcore-zapuskaet-worldcore-trade-i-zashchishchennye-koshelki-dlya-tokenov-erc-20
bunchakhongmz999

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

I wonder that where exchanger accepted worldcore
only etherdelta, what is ticker worldcore in etherdelta
thank in advance  Smiley
FintechEU (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

I wonder that where exchanger accepted worldcore
only etherdelta, what is ticker worldcore in etherdelta
thank in advance  Smiley

Do you see the full list of exchanges in our signature?
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: