Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2018, 08:03:44 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLDCORE: Trade WRC token on HitBtc and OKex  (Read 25059 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SeaSoul

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:38:43 AM

Hello everyone, latest news:

Of course, it is good news. But everyone is expecting for your exchange launch. Launch it asap, because you have already shifted the deadlines several times

test it .. dont works

what about kucoin ..just 1 more lie on top off the rest ?  i hope you people realise that you will go to jail if worldcore is a ripoff .. not maybe but a fact

i know already about 3 groups that filed a complaint with the sec and esma  next european bank commission is folowing  .... keep it up the lying

Can you post the sources here where you found that 3 groups have filed complaints with the SEC and ESMA?

there is no source or link its people that i know people with money ... you can ripoff everyday people but not people with money ... i hope for wrc that this is not the case 1 big ripoff ..if so they will see jailtime ...   you can not get away with it no more in europe ... we will see time will tell

Whatever the outcome of this project will be, I always find it ridiculous if anonymous people like you spread some news on the internet without providing the sources.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yourcatsofat

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:08:32 AM

Of course, it is good news. But everyone is expecting for your exchange launch. Launch it asap, because you have already shifted the deadlines several times

test it .. dont works

what about kucoin ..just 1 more lie on top off the rest ?  i hope you people realise that you will go to jail if worldcore is a ripoff .. not maybe but a fact

i know already about 3 groups that filed a complaint with the sec and esma  next european bank commission is folowing  .... keep it up the lying

Can you post the sources here where you found that 3 groups have filed complaints with the SEC and ESMA?

there is no source or link its people that i know people with money ... you can ripoff everyday people but not people with money ... i hope for wrc that this is not the case 1 big ripoff ..if so they will see jailtime ...   you can not get away with it no more in europe ... we will see time will tell

Whatever the outcome of this project will be, I always find it ridiculous if anonymous people like you spread some news on the internet without providing the sources.

It is just fud, no more. But honestly, I am very worried with kucoin. They have not listed wrc yet and it's so strange.

waves

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████▄   ▄██████▄
       ▄████████ ▄██████████▄
     ▄████████▀▄██████████████▄
   ▄████████▀▄████▀▄▄▄▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████ ████▀▄█████▄▀█████████▄
████████████▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀█████████
 ▀██████▀▄▄ ▀████████▄▀████▄▀█████▀
   ▀██▀▄████  ▀███▄▀███▄▀████▄▀█▀
     ▄████▀▄██▄ ▀███▄▀███▄▀██▀
      ▀█▀▄████▀▄▄ ▀███▄▀███▄
        ▀███▀▄████  ▀███▄▀▀
          ▀▄████▀▄██▄ ▀█▀
            ▀█▀▄████▀
              ▀███▀
.SMART.........
.CONTRACT..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

███████████████  ██▄
   ██           ██   ▀██
   ██           ██     ██
   ██           ██ ▐██████▌
   ██           ██ ▐█ ████▌
   ███████████████  ██ ███▌
   ███████▀███████   █████
   █████▀   ▀█████      █
   ███▀       ▀███      █
   ██▄         ▄██      █
   ████▄     ▄█████▄    █
   ██████▄ ▄██████ █    █
   ███████████████ ▀▄▄▄▄▀
   ███████████████
████████████████████
.NO....
.GAS..
▬▬▬▬▬

HIGH   
        SPEED

.MULTI-SIG WALLETS..
.ATOMIC SWAPS...........
.VOTINGS......................

.FREEZING......
.DAPPS AND....
.EVEN MORE...
dashen201306

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:19:30 AM

test it .. dont works

It is just fud, no more. But honestly, I am very worried with kucoin. They have not listed wrc yet and it's so strange.

Kucoin is a hoax, worldcore is a hoax.
kalstarzz

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:06:10 PM

what good things happen with this token?
I see no price changes that occur on this token.

❒ SWISS ALPS ❒        ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬      ❒ SWISS ALPS ❒
█████          The Smart Mining Company           █████
Telegram Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █   Twitter
yourcatsofat

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:12:52 AM

test it .. dont works

Do not make fud. You can sell your tokens if you do not believe. It's not a good place for your fud.

waves

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████▄   ▄██████▄
       ▄████████ ▄██████████▄
      ▀█▀▄████▀▄▄ ▀███▄▀███▄
        ▀███▀▄████  ▀███▄▀▀
          ▀▄████▀▄██▄ ▀█▀
            ▀█▀▄████▀
              ▀███▀
.SMART.........
.CONTRACT..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

███████████████  ██▄
   ██           ██   ▀██
   ██           ██     ██
   ██           ██ ▐██████▌
   ██           ██ ▐█ ████▌
   ███████████████  ██ ███▌
   ███████▀███████   █████
   █████▀   ▀█████      █
   ███▀       ▀███      █
   ██▄         ▄██      █
   ████▄     ▄█████▄    █
   ██████▄ ▄██████ █    █
   ███████████████ ▀▄▄▄▄▀
   ███████████████
████████████████████
.NO....
.GAS..
▬▬▬▬▬

HIGH   
        SPEED

.MULTI-SIG WALLETS..
.ATOMIC SWAPS...........

.FREEZING......
.DAPPS AND....
.EVEN MORE...
Robinislam123

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:31:40 AM

I strongly liked you very much like Pozekta, especially if you do not talk about Rudempe and Team membars. I think that if you work according to your Rudempe, then it can be a very big project in the future. I am surprised that I want to work with this pagecate and I am my husband and all socail midiya share for this project.I hope this project future will be success
gimineot

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

Worldcore has very awesome ideas and concepts, crypto banking system can be more efficient than real world.
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:13:47 PM

June the 1st, you were lying again.

fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck

Dear,
why you used slang language in forum. don't do this...
June 1 not end, still running so just wait.... For a good news.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
izak34

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:14:35 PM

WorldCore exchange was activated. The announcement via Twitter.com also announced that campaigns and advertising will soon start. I am confident that this coin will enter the top 100 in bull season. the team keeps his promises.

https://twitter.com/worldcoresocial/status/1002967135352696838

Worldcore.trade  is now launched. Lowest fees, 24/7 customer service, instant processing of withdrawals. More features coming soon. #worldcore #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #ethereum #wrc #blockchain #hitbtc #OKEx
FintechEU

Merit: 106

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

Latest news:

Worldcore brand is under information attack initiated by founders of world-famous investment ponzi fraud Questra World ana AGAM from Ukraine - Oleksandr Prochukhan and Cheslav Konyuh (previously Pestiuk). Proof:
1. https://bit.ly/2mosWDn 2. https://bit.ly/2LpPUEZ 3. https://bit.ly/2NYbSRe
yourcatsofat

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:04:02 AM

Latest news:

The first trading deals on your exchange. So wonderful. Waiting for good volumes at every market.

waves

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████▄   ▄██████▄
       ▄████████ ▄██████████▄
      ▀█▀▄████▀▄▄ ▀███▄▀███▄
        ▀███▀▄████  ▀███▄▀▀
          ▀▄████▀▄██▄ ▀█▀
            ▀█▀▄████▀
              ▀███▀
.SMART.........
.CONTRACT..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

███████████████  ██▄
   ██           ██   ▀██
   ██           ██     ██
   ██           ██ ▐██████▌
   ██           ██ ▐█ ████▌
   ███████████████  ██ ███▌
   ███████▀███████   █████
   █████▀   ▀█████      █
   ███▀       ▀███      █
   ██▄         ▄██      █
   ████▄     ▄█████▄    █
   ██████▄ ▄██████ █    █
   ███████████████ ▀▄▄▄▄▀
   ███████████████
████████████████████
.NO....
.GAS..
▬▬▬▬▬

HIGH   
        SPEED

.MULTI-SIG WALLETS..
.ATOMIC SWAPS...........

.FREEZING......
.DAPPS AND....
.EVEN MORE...
PoliteIndividual

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:57:40 PM

Lets hope that airdrop is not gonna be as scammy as picture contest with fake participants. BTW a month passed! and one replied from ico@worldcore.com [QBU-CSVDW-185]
SeaSoul

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:06:06 PM

test it .. dont works

Kucoin is running a relatively serious business. What are they doing that you would call them hoax?

yourcatsofat

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:51:04 AM

test it .. dont works

Kucoin is running a relatively serious business. What are they doing that you would call them hoax?

At least the still not listed tokens which have paid fees for their listing. Serious business does not work like that.

waves

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████▄   ▄██████▄
       ▄████████ ▄██████████▄
      ▀█▀▄████▀▄▄ ▀███▄▀███▄
        ▀███▀▄████  ▀███▄▀▀
          ▀▄████▀▄██▄ ▀█▀
            ▀█▀▄████▀
              ▀███▀
.SMART.........
.CONTRACT..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

███████████████  ██▄
   ██           ██   ▀██
   ██           ██     ██
   ██           ██ ▐██████▌
   ██           ██ ▐█ ████▌
   ███████████████  ██ ███▌
   ███████▀███████   █████
   █████▀   ▀█████      █
   ███▀       ▀███      █
   ██▄         ▄██      █
   ████▄     ▄█████▄    █
   ██████▄ ▄██████ █    █
   ███████████████ ▀▄▄▄▄▀
   ███████████████
████████████████████
.NO....
.GAS..
▬▬▬▬▬

HIGH   
        SPEED

.MULTI-SIG WALLETS..
.ATOMIC SWAPS...........

.FREEZING......
.DAPPS AND....
.EVEN MORE...
shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

The WORLDCORE team is not too awesome ah, the price of WRC fell into shit. Hasten to release several good pull pull tray to maintain market value.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
FintechEU

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

Latest news:

Recent publications in the press:

https://bitfeed.ru/worldcore-zapuskaet-worldcore-trade-i-zashhishhennye-koshelki-dlya-tokenov-erc-20/

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/worldcore-launches-worldcore-trade-secure-wallets-for-erc-20-tokens/

http://coinews.io/ru/category/64-press-relizy/article/2593-worldcore-zapuskaet-worldcore.trade-i-zashhishhennye-koshel'ki-dlya-tokenov-erc-20

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/06/05/worldcore-launches-worldcore-trade-secure-wallets-erc-20-tokens/

http://www.coinfox.ru/9650-worldcore-zapuskaet-worldcore-trade-i-zashchishchennye-koshelki-dlya-tokenov-erc-20

Worldcore brand is under information attack initiated by founders of world-famous investment ponzi fraud Questra World ana AGAM from Ukraine - Oleksandr Prochukhan and Cheslav Konyuh (previously Pestiuk). Proof:
bunchakhongmz999

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

I wonder that where exchanger accepted worldcore
only etherdelta, what is ticker worldcore in etherdelta
thank in advance  Smiley
FintechEU

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

thank in advance  Smiley

Do you see the full list of exchanges in our signature?

kikiyo

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:26:13 PM

thank in advance  Smiley

Do you see the full list of exchanges in our signature?
yes, maybe he missed it.
I have registered at https://worldcore.trade/ and I see that there are only 7 tokens available here: BTC, ETH, LTC, USDT, BCH, DASH, WRC. when does your plan add another token? because I think if you do not immediately add a new token, then the development of https://worldcore.trade/ will be difficult.

▄███▄
                ███████░
               █████████▄
              ████████████
             ███████████▓▓▓░
            ███████████▓▓▓▓▓
          ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░
         ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
        ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░
       ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░
      ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░███████████▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
........PayPal of Cryptocurrencies.......
Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████ Invest Now  ████
     ▄████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████████████████▌
    ████████████████▀▀ ---¬█████
    ███████████████        █████
    ██████████████    ▄▄▄▄▄█████
    ██████████████    ▀█████████
    ██████████▌            █████
    ██████████▌            █████
    ██████████████    ██████████
    ▐█████████████    █████████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌

██▄▄             ▄███▄
    ███████▄        ▄████████▄▄
    ██████████     ████████████▌
    ███████████▄ ▄████████████░░
    ████████████████████████░░░░
    ███████████████████████░░░░░
    █████████████████████░░░░░░░
    █████████   ▀▀███████░░░░░░░
    █████████        ▀░░░░░░░░░░
       ▀▀████             ░░░░░░
           ▀▀                 ░░
sunrise.now

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:48:54 AM

I have realized that almost nothing in the slack channel. Very few people, no meaningful discussions.. Am I missing something here? Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.