Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:49:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLDCORE: Trade WRC token on HitBtc and OKex  (Read 52128 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
researcher194

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

Since September trading on OKEx and on HitBTC is very poor.

https://imgur.com/DhS9BFm

https://imgur.com/2ZrokjX

https://imgur.com/NeMI3g1

Main trading happens since months on Turkish Sistemkoin Exchange. I don´t remember that Worldcore had published at any time that WRC is listed on this exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hknnr1

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:06:24 PM

It strengthens the 'non-killing'. This Turkish proverb. I'm sure he'il come in a stronger way. I think the WRC will be in the top 100 in the future
researcher194

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

Latest news:

1. WRC token has been listed on OKCoin Korea exchange, so now WRC is available for trading on following markets:

OKex
HitBTC
YoBit
Coinexchange
Etherdelta
IDEX
Sistemkoin

We are trying to speed up the listing on other exchanges as well.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/worldcore/#markets

Worldcore management has put a lot of hope on WRC listings on new exchanges for bettering the trading performance, but what was the result till now? OKCoin Korea, Etherdelta and IBEX were never active, and trading on Coinexchange and Yobit is not worth mentioning. HitBTC, the first exchange where WRC could be traded, lost its importance more and more.  Other listings were not available. Okex trading has already finished. Trading performance didn´t grow but heavily decreased. And what about Worldcore.trade? Minuscle without a real chance for growing up! Multiplying of trading platforms was a real flop. As the only exchange with a little importance remained Sistemkoin. What now? 
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:06:21 PM

I do not understand why you want to see Wordcore so much on other exchanges? why can not you understand that it is more important to develop and have a product than to be listed on the first 10 exchanges?

Instead of investigating the various exchanges investigated on development and the roadmap, if the team is working, if they are really delivering the first cards, etc.
researcher194

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:08:32 PM

I do not understand why you want to see Wordcore so much on other exchanges? why can not you understand that it is more important to develop and have a product than to be listed on the first 10 exchanges?

Instead of investigating the various exchanges investigated on development and the roadmap, if the team is working, if they are really delivering the first cards, etc.

What brought all previous new achievements - boastfully announced -  really for Worldcore´s business performance? Hardly anything!
And now debit cards? Another achievement for that I don´t see landmark success. I´m sceptical that Worldcore will win a crop of new clients with them.
dubignyp

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 02:42:38 AM

Latest news:

1. WRC token has been listed on OKCoin Korea exchange, so now WRC is available for trading on following markets:

OKex
HitBTC
YoBit
Coinexchange
Etherdelta
IDEX
Sistemkoin

We are trying to speed up the listing on other exchanges as well.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/worldcore/#markets

Worldcore management has put a lot of hope on WRC listings on new exchanges for bettering the trading performance, but what was the result till now? OKCoin Korea, Etherdelta and IBEX were never active, and trading on Coinexchange and Yobit is not worth mentioning. HitBTC, the first exchange where WRC could be traded, lost its importance more and more.  Other listings were not available. Okex trading has already finished. Trading performance didn´t grow but heavily decreased. And what about Worldcore.trade? Minuscle without a real chance for growing up! Multiplying of trading platforms was a real flop. As the only exchange with a little importance remained Sistemkoin. What now? 

Yes, I bought on Etherdelta at 0.005
Your FUDs are not worth it.
We all know worldcore.trade and we all know what the token does for the holder.
I know of other income tokens that are not listed on the stock exchange because of their income term, which will become a security. And we all know about Worldcore.eu marketing, which works with companies as well. Business creation by investment banking.
researcher194

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

@dubigny

What do you mean with "business creation by investment banking"? Investment banking by Worldcore? Is Worldcore now a lender, too?
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

What brought all previous new achievements - boastfully announced -  really for Worldcore´s business performance? Hardly anything!
And now debit cards? Another achievement for that I don´t see landmark success. I´m sceptical that Worldcore will win a crop of new clients with them.

No need to write in bold to make your thoughts clear. Wink
I have only said that very often everyone wants and hope for better exchanges, but without a product and a real utility of the token exchanges will not help anything ... here in fact that Wordcore has gone from 3000sat to under 100sat; what I say is: it can also go on Binance exchange but without the product and the functionality you will go to 50sat and then to 10sat.

So I say let's work and give confidence to the team; every token and coin is losing between 75% and 95% from its last January Ath, not just Wordcore; we just have to wait and support the team!
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

No need to write in bold to make your thoughts clear. Wink
I have only said that very often everyone wants and hope for better exchanges, but without a product and a real utility of the token exchanges will not help anything ... here in fact that Wordcore has gone from 3000sat to under 100sat; what I say is: it can also go on Binance exchange but without the product and the functionality you will go to 50sat and then to 10sat.

So I say let's work and give confidence to the team; every token and coin is losing between 75% and 95% from its last January Ath, not just Wordcore; we just have to wait and support the team!

The WRC token is not a utility, but brings an annual ETH income on the company's profit.
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 03:29:17 PM

@dubigny

What do you mean with "business creation by investment banking"? Investment banking by Worldcore? Is Worldcore now a lender, too?

So yes, they support this even greater future to help business start-ups. You have everything on worldcore.eu
You should subscribe to their newsletter. This will help you a lot.
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:36:59 PM

Compared to you, I show myself my Facebook identity.

Let me introduce you dubignyp. Well known shill of worldcore scammers and immoral motherfucker, who will shill for any scam that is paying out. He got 183 posts on this forum and 175 of them are about worldcore scam. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1272263;sa=showPosts

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1712614562374991&set=pb.100008793918567.-2207520000.1543933773.&type=3&theater

BTW.. You look like a shit.
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 03:52:00 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 04:19:46 PM by dubignyp

Jealous that I make a lot of money?
Wow, you're very good with your insults....
Like a child.

If ever for everyone it is 1 account on several profiles. mosprognoz and Marina Uni have a false profile account, for FUD various TOKEN on this forum.

Your persistence is seen on me, because I am telling the truth and unmasking your true face. And, it irritates you. Then it proves it with insults and childish reactions.
Thank you for agreeing with me and giving me credit for your behavior Smiley

And, precisely, I share my profile, to show people my identity and show your false speculation that I supposedly work for Worldcore.
I am a professional investor, professional trader, professional trainer and curator.
So I know what I'm talking about and where I'm coming from as an investor.
Hknnr1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:35:07 PM

Catex.io list tomorrow WRC .

https://twitter.com/catexofficial/status/1070030637057228801
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:44:16 PM

Worldcore is one of the projects that have ideas and ideas. they use the sound system to access your account and make payments. not long ago you launched your credit card, and is available in pre order. How many have signed up and are interested?

Hknnr1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:12:00 AM

Maybe In a very short time Bit-Z will be list wrc.
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

*Copy of the group coming from telegram,  the "I" is from the marketing manager who has half the ad in telegram.

The sentence of the word "I" and "we" are a copy  Cheesy Cheesy

It's amazing how hard you've worked over the past year. And your false accusations over and over again like a parrot.    Grin Grin Grin
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:51:11 AM

Worldcore is one of the projects that have ideas and ideas. they use the sound system to access your account and make payments. not long ago you launched your credit card, and is available in pre order. How many have signed up and are interested?

Worldcore are not quiet, if you pay some attention to the group history - *I've been looking for fresh amazing token projects to list at the exchange, which is being extended onto many ongoing and completed ICO projects. We plan to collaborate with Sirin, DOC.com, RemittyInc, AIAScoin, jarvis.exchange and many more promising projects, which will be listed on the exchange.
Stay tuned and you'll see how Worldcore is developing.

*Copy of the group coming from telegram,  the "I" is from the marketing manager who has half the ad in telegram.
The debit card is launched, it seems to me that I saw this by newsletter ad. You must subscribe to the newsletter
is it true Worldcore has collaborated with VISA to issue debit cards? because so far many projects that promise debit cards have regulatory problems and partnerships with visa / mastercard. please let me know the information explaining the partnership between the Worldcore team and the VISA
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:55:15 AM

is it true Worldcore has collaborated with VISA to issue debit cards?

No. Just another lie to keep investards interest in this scam.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

is it true Worldcore has collaborated with VISA to issue debit cards?

No. Just another lie to keep investards interest in this scam.

False information

The cards are of course operational. With IBAN account

www.worldcore.eu

Never pay attention to the speeches of dishonest people. The real answers are on telegram or on the site.

And I have proof that Worldcore is a real company, a real bank.

The integration contact with jarvis exchange in the future is proof of this.
researcher194

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:52:49 PM

What a poor WRC trading! A few short-term spikes, but generally fading prices, market capitalization and volumes. In my opinion these are signs for deep weakness of an upset token. There is barely life in this one. I don´t see any chance for a recovery - sorry!

https://imgur.com/v6VnWjw
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: