Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▆ ▇ █ARBI BOT█ ▇ ▆ HFT Triangular Arbitrage [Poloniex] [OKEx] [Yobit] [Binance]  (Read 53198 times)
Tilanthi

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:12:11 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2019, 09:09:59 AM by Tilanthi

Reviewing ARBI - profitable and simple Triangular Arbitrage for the modern trader - the Why’s and the Why’s

Triangular arbitrage is a relatively risk-free trading methodology - frequently used by high frequency professional and institutional traders. ARBI  is an impressive, well-built, cost-effective trading bot which tackles many the complex technical problems, allowing casual and non-professional retail traders to trade profitably using this strategy.

The principles behind triangular arbitrage are well known - market inefficiencies give the astute trader to chance to make profit by buying and selling connected triplets of currencies, for example: coin A->B, followed by coin B->C and finally by coin C->A. Properly executed, the difference in the buying and selling prices going around the loop should exceed the associated exchange fees, and result in a small net profit for the trader of typically up to one percent or so. Although individual profits per trade may be small, If the frequency of these trades is high enough, and they can be traded during the very short periods that they remain profitable, the cumulative effect of adding together lots of small profits will steadily grow the overall portfolio. Importantly, triangular arbitrage provides additional security by keeping the assets in the base coin(s) for most of the time (e.g. BTC, ETH, or a suitable stable coin). This means that the trader stays invested in the main store of value for most of the time, and should not suffer losses if particular alt coins decrease in value.

To operate triangular arbitrage efficiently requires that all three stages of the triangular loop should be completed very rapidly, usually in under a second. This can only be achieved by a fast and efficient automated trading bot that is able to both identify the opportunity, and to execute all three of the trades in a very fast way. ARBI  has been well designed to make this possible, profitable, and accessible for the non-professional trader. An important aspect of ARBI  is the very clever design of the bank system in which partially completed trades are stored, and then sold back to the base currency at a later time to secure a net profit. Such a system of cleverly integrated money management, coupled with the triangular arbitrage methodology is unique to this kind of trading bot.

Trading is essentially a zero-sum game - every trader making a profitable trade is balanced by another trader suffering a losing trade. So how can the trader tilt the odds in their favour to be on the winning side of the equation the majority of the time? Triangular arbitrage provides that very way to push the probabilities to your side. ARBI  has been skillfully designed as a high frequency trading bot to seek out, and to trade the most profitable opportunities on a major exchanges such as Binance, Poloniex,  OKEx, on average every 2 milliseconds. ARBI can do this for you 24 x 7, relentlessly seeking out profit while you focus your time onto other things, including enjoying the profits it has helped you achieve.

You will be trading against other traders who are all trying to beat you to the profitable arbitrage trades, and it is true to say that in triangular arbitrage, speed is of the essence. Although you can trade with ARBI from your own computer based almost anywhere, to get the very best results you should use a virtual private server (VPS) located close to the exchange you are trading on (so for Binance, a Tokyo based server, or for OKEx, a Hong Kong based VPS accessing the Alibaba network or a Cloudfare access point for Poloniex should give best performance). These are relatively inexpensive to set up and operate, and should more than pay back the investment through the increased profitability that is achieved by faster trading and beating your fellow traders to the opportunity.

You should not expect to start with the very best settings that are guaranteed to produce the very best results the first time that you turn ARBI on. The cryptocurrency markets are constantly and dynamically changing, oscillating between highs and lows, and subject to the high volatility characteristic of cryptocurrency trading. There simply is is no ‘magic’ setting, or strategy that turns ARBI  into a ‘money printing system’ under all circumstances - this is quite simply a fantasy. You will however be guided towards sensible starting configurations, and it is then up to you to use your trading skills and experience to fine tune these to enhance your profitability under different market trends and conditions. This is exactly how all of the really successful ARBI  traders have learnt, so that they can build their own edge to tune ARBI  for the prevailing market conditions to maximise profits.

There is a vibrant Telegram channel associated with ARBI, which is closed to the outside world, but where users can ask questions about strategies and settings amongst their fellow traders. These are helpfully and rapidly answered both by ARBI’s creator, and from the community of other ARBI  users. To be quite frank, it is highly unlikely that the most successful ARBI users are going to publicly publish their most profitable settings at any given time, because you would then be directly competing with them - but what you will find by asking well-posed questions is a Community who have probably been through the same journey that you are embarking on, and who I’m sure based on my experience, will helpfully point you in the right direction - just as others probably helped them when they were at a similar stage. And of course, you might always try to strike up a direct conversation with the more successful traders.

The creator of ARBI  remains very active on the associated Telegram channel, and is very approachable for engaging in discussion on the public channels, and also by personal messaging (PM) - and when you ask sensible and well-posed questions, they will be rapidly responded to with incisive and helpful answers. It is always nice to see that software creators are directly approachable in this way, and to have prepared clear documentation in a Technical Manual which is available on a dedicated website.

To summarise, trading with ARBI  should naturally form one strand of your overall trading activity, fitting well alongside other strategies you might operate such as longer-term swing and position trading. As it is a relatively risk-free, balanced, and turn-key way to slowly increase your overall portfolio, it is difficult to find arguments as to why you would not want to include ARBI  as a central part of your trading activities. The advanced technology, slick design and support of ARBI  clearly make it the go-to bot to profitably and cost-effectively trade triangular arbitrage opportunities in 2019. Go ARBI ......
noumena

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:56:26 PM

Poloniex:

Supported base currencies:
BTC: 59 triangular combos
USDC: 32 triangular combos
ETH: 33 triangular combos
XMR: 12 triangular combos
USDT: 49 triangular combos
Total Triangular Combos: 176
Total pairs: 123

OKEx:

BTC: 242 triangular combos
ETH: 234 triangular combos
USDT: 243 triangular combos
OKB: 83 triangular combos
Total Triangular Combos: 802
Total pairs: 397

Yobit:

BTC: 5364 triangular combos
ETH: 5364 triangular combos
DOGE: 5364 triangular combos
WAVES: 5364 triangular combos
USD: 5364 triangular combos
Total Triangular Combos: 26820
Total pairs: 8068

Reading through the thread, I noticed Yobit seems to produce less arbitrage events than the other exchanges (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2234260.msg50256568#msg50256568 etc.) yet it has far more triangular combos to work with. In your data from July 2019, Poloniex and Binance produced the most arbitrage events.

What is the significance of having a higher number of triangular combos to work with?

Wouldn't an increase in triangular combos result in a greater chance of arbitrage events occurring? Or does the number of triangular combos have nothing to do with arbitrage event probability?
bzcorp (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 04:26:56 PM

Reading through the thread, I noticed Yobit seems to produce less arbitrage events than the other exchanges (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2234260.msg50256568#msg50256568 etc.) yet it has far more triangular combos to work with. In your data from July 2019, Poloniex and Binance produced the most arbitrage events.

What is the significance of having a higher number of triangular combos to work with?

Wouldn't an increase in triangular combos result in a greater chance of arbitrage events occurring? Or does the number of triangular combos have nothing to do with arbitrage event probability?

Hello, noumena.

The main difference between Yobit and the other supported exchanges is that Yobit does not have websocket API, so we need to iterate over the pairs via their REST API.
We can't get the needed data in real-time, also we need to comply with their rate limits while sending requests.
There is way to mitigate those restrictions by using a list of proxies/socks and increasing the bot's rate limit.

The amount of triangular combinations is not the only factor for having more arbitrage events.
The more important factors are: available volume and spread between the pairs involved in the triangular combo.

ARBI BOT: High-Frequency Trading Bot
[Exchanges: Poloniex | Okex | Yobit | Binance]
[WWW] [WIKI] [FORUM] [SHOP] [FACEBOOK]
noumena

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:06:12 PM

Makes sense. I didn't realise Yobit's API was slower, it might be helpful to others if you made that more apparent in the OP.

HFT arbitrage is about quick trades in 'real time' after all. People who aren't developers or aren't aware of Yobit's API might want to know about its slowness and rate limiting up front.
capybara001

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 03:35:38 PM

Hi, newbie here. Came across this bot on Google and now really interested in buying it for trading on Binance. However, as I've read on Binance's API details page, the WebSocket market depth info can only be sent once per second, how can you fetch the price data in real time without polling(as you said in Yobit's case)? Thanks in advance!!
bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 01:23:59 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2019, 08:18:41 PM by bzcorp

Wiki: https://wiki.thearbibot.com

Hi, newbie here. Came across this bot on Google and now really interested in buying it for trading on Binance. However, as I've read on Binance's API details page, the WebSocket market depth info can only be sent once per second, how can you fetch the price data in real time without polling(as you said in Yobit's case)? Thanks in advance!!

Hello, capybara001.
We use Binance WebSocket API for retrieving market depth data.

Alex1055

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:31:19 PM

I have several questions:-- Can you attache Bank amount at least 1 year ago(balance through the days,or balance =equity,somethig like that)
                                    --max.DD
                                    --leverage in how many triangle pairs
 best wishes in hard work,

Alexander
bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 01:46:59 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2019, 08:18:00 PM by bzcorp

Supported exchanges: Poloniex, OKEx, Yobit, Binance.

Stats from 1st July to 11th August.

Poloniex, USDC:

Yobit, BTC:

Binance, USDC:

I have several questions:-- Can you attache Bank amount at least 1 year ago(balance through the days,or balance =equity,somethig like that)
                                    --max.DD
                                    --leverage in how many triangle pairs
 best wishes in hard work,

Alexander

Hello, Alex1055.
I don't understand your question.
Please contact me on PM with more details.

bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 05:57:05 PM

Hello guys.
From now on you can find the latest activity history on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/thearbibot/.
It will not be posted here anymore.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a PM.  Smiley

Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 02:10:39 AM

Hello guys.
From now on you can find the latest activity history on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/thearbibot/.
It will not be posted here anymore.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a PM.  Smiley
Why you do not update your thread here again?, any reason?, I did Pm you on facebook for complain reason, please respons me there. thanks
bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 06:38:00 PM

Hello, Krislaw.
There is no messages from you on Facebook.
You can use the contact form on our website or send me PM over here.

bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 05:45:49 PM

Hello guys.
We are in process of changing our payment gateway.
How to order before new payment gateway is added:

1) Send me a PM.
2) Use the contact form on our website: https://thearbibot.com/#contact
3) Contact me directly on Telegram: https://t.me/bzcorp

In your message include the license/s that you want to buy and I will get back to you with the details.

bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 05:21:43 PM

I am happy to announce that our new shop is ready.
You can visit it at https://shop.thearbibot.com

Supported currencies: BTC, BTT, BCH, BTG, DASH, ETC, ETH, LTC, XMR, XLM, USDT, USDC, TRX, XRP.

To celebrate the new shop we are giving 25% discount on all products.
Coupon code: NEWSHOP
Valid until 09-22-2019

Notice:
From now on free Yobit license will be given only when ordering the Quad Pack.
Current users who own Yobit license will be not be affected.

bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 06:20:50 PM

Our promotion ends tomorrow.
Hurry up and get your licenses with 25% discount.

https://shop.thearbibot.com

Coupon code: NEWSHOP

BTCA2Z

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:49:42 PM

I missed out on the promotion. Will there be another one coming soon?
bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 03:42:12 PM

I missed out on the promotion. Will there be another one coming soon?

Hello, BTCA2Z.
Unfortunately there is no planned promotions for now.

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:47:09 PM

Hey bzcorp! This looks like a useful bot. I sent you a PM about purchasing. Smiley
bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 05:52:05 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2019, 10:24:43 AM by bzcorp

ARBI BOT birthday promotion.

Two years ago on this date the first public version of ARBI BOT was released.
In the beginning it was a simple console application with only one exchange and a single base currency support.
After that we added the Dynamic Start Balance option, which dynamically re-calculates the start balance based
on the available volume and the volume multiplier values.
Later the bot got a new web user interface, with activity list, bank monitor and easier configuration panel.
At this stage it was time for adding new exchange, so we added support for OKEx.
By the users's request we added API key/secret checker and cpu usage monitor to the web UI.
As the user base got bigger, we decided to ease the live of the advanced users by creating client API interface,
which allows communication between ARBI and external apps.
It was time for a new exchange, Yobit was the added to the list.
Verbose logger and telegram notifications was added.
Various refactoring and optimizations was made ensuring the bot's faster reactions.
With multiple exchanges and multiple base currencies available we decided to add paper trading option, for easier
simultaneously testing of different settings and base currencies.
Binance was added to the list of the supported exchanges.
We started with one exchange and one base currency, now we support more than 19 base currencies over 4 exchanges,
8000+ pairs and 25000+ triangular combinations.

Currently ARBI BOT V2 is under development.
It will feature:
* better and more advanced web UI
* multiple instances in a single process
* imporoved activity list with live order status tracker
* more detailed event data
* user roles
* macOS support
* and many more

To celebrate this event we we are giving up to 20% discount with the coupons listed below.

10% discount on single license package
Coupon code: SL2Y

15% discount on double pack.
Coupon code: DL2Y

20% discount on quad pack.
Coupon code: QL4Y

Coupons are valid until 10-13-2019.

Our shop: https://shop.thearbibot.com

PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:54:29 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2020, 08:53:21 PM by PremiumCodeX

Apparently, my results with ARBI do not represent what the majority of the users experience.

I would like to show a realistic image about the product.

If you would like to vote up or down the bot and / or share your own results, I opened a comparison about cryptocurrency trading bots where the results of multiple different products and for each product the results of multiple different users can be compared.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
rsmoka

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 09:25:01 AM

My experience with arbi bot (LFT)

The bot scans prices and searches for triangulation opportunities using limit orders ... Even if you have latency of 4ms and a conservative strategy that you put in the configuration, the bot will execute orders of 1% 5% or up to 17% I had at the activity menu.

If bitcoin has an upward trend with very sudden movements, what the bot does is execute triangulation trades and in most cases those orders are pending due to the variation in the price of the pairs while the bot tried to triangulate.

This is because the bot operates with limit orders and you must choose the price of each pair based on the order book (pair price) everyday.

It has no filter to choose minimum gain or maximum gain, leaving the user defenseless when having to do the operations that the bot wants
It has no stop loss for limit orders so you can lose a lot of the money you put in that trade (something very common in this bot) when you stay with the altcoin / shitcoin it can take months that the bot does not sell that coin.

2 scenarios about how bot works
Altcoin goes up: nice trading !! (You can do this without triangular bot...)
Altcoin goes down: you loosing money due failed "arbitrage" triangulation. So altcoin will be on hold until you, manually, sell it for assume this loss

How bot works when bitcoin price move down/up?
The bot gains profit when the bitcoin have a downward trend since it uses a trading system called bank with DCA, where it stores the stable coin to sell them when the bitcoin falls in price (trading)

The bot does not earn profit if bitcoin has an upward trend since by sudden movements using limit orders you have to keep open orders and lose money in altcoin / shitcoins

The only good thing about this bot is the dynamic batch setting
My recommendation is that to trade, you buy a trading bot ....

The owner of this bot does not use it to earn money, he has told me that he cannot create "a money maker machine" and that he will think whether to work on my proposals ...

Therefore the conclusion is that the owner earns money from bot sales, has a community of 250 people who all sell their license and there is no one who can make a profit on arbi

The treatment by the owner of the bot towards the users is painful
The answer is always the same: "You're not smart enough to make money for my bot."

When anyone who has done arbitration we know that it is based on MARKET ORDERS, with a higher percentage of profits than losses the opposite of what this bot does ...
To use limit orders (trading) and wait for the price to move up to finish the triangulation ... which, as I said, does not have a stop loss or has a filter to choose percentage of profits to reduce losses. a totally disaster

Arbi bot = money losing machine

If you think you will earn money, dont buy it. Ask the community who has bought this bot and you will see

Best regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: