Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [TAT.VIRTUALMINE]  (Read 39615 times)
NineLives

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 09:36:32 PM

Hi,

I'm about to buy shares.

Straight question..  Is this working?

Sarcasmes are welcome as long as I get my answer  Grin

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:34:11 PM

Hi,

I'm about to buy shares.

Working quite well for me actually. Very happy so far, but I am a relative newbie so might to ask someone a bit more experienced.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
redmetal

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 02:44:23 AM

Hi,

I'm about to buy shares.

Working quite well for me actually. Very happy so far, but I am a relative newbie so might to ask someone a bit more experienced.

Have a look at;
http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/

Current prices of this is 0.0006

After the most recent jump, 1mh/s earns 0.00000447 BTC per day.....
If it jumps up 30% again you will be looking at 0.00000343
Then try 30% after another ten days, earning 0.00000264
Then once more takes earning down to 0.00000203

So after 30 days you will have only earn’t 0.0001 and the earning potential will be halved, you can see the prior history and say that the share price will also be halved. Leaving an investor out of pocket 0.0002 just over the next 30 days

Simple maths and viewing the historical prices reveal that this and other PMB’s will only lose you money.

This asset started at 0.007 and so far has paid a total of 0.00164 granting a loss of 0.00536 per asset and will continue this trend until difficulty stops rising.

Receive $5 free of bitcoin in Australia by becoming verified on CoinJar.com, https://filler.coinjar.com/r/034375f5
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 07:14:54 AM

quite unhappy already only what 3 days in and payouts have seemingly stopped altogether?

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 09:48:38 AM

Hi,

I'm about to buy shares.

Have a look at;

So after 30 days you will have only earn’t 0.0001 and the earning potential will be halved, you can see the prior history and say that the share price will also be halved. Leaving an investor out of pocket 0.0002 just over the next 30 days

Simple maths and viewing the historical prices reveal that this and other PMB’s will only lose you money.

This asset started at 0.007 and so far has paid a total of 0.00164 granting a loss of 0.00536 per asset and will continue this trend until difficulty stops rising.

What did you expect? Seriously. It has been demonstrated countless times, that all mining operations will start losing money at some point.
Even if you get your hands on a brand new 28 nm ASIC, it will become obsolete in matter of months, if diff keeps going up at 70-80% per month.
Earn back your investment + some profit for risk you took and sell your hardware at absurdly deep discount to someone else, who wants to risk.  Be happy, you did not loose your shirt in the process. The moment you earn less than you waste on energy, you must pull the plug. Adding same technology on top of what you have, to increase the hash rate, is utterly stupid and will only make you lose more money.   

Because this applies to all mining Co's, buying their shares or mining contracts, will make no difference. You still end up losing, if you stay in too long.
For fuck sake people. Smiley Look at Asicminer. They make their own chips - get them at cost for the mining rigs. Even they can not hold their share value.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
redmetal

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 03:24:44 AM

Hi,

I'm about to buy shares.

Straight question..  Is this working?

Sarcasmes are welcome as long as I get my answer  Grin

Have a look at;

What did you expect? Seriously. It has been demonstrated countless times, that all mining operations will start losing money at some point.
Even if you get your hands on a brand new 28 nm ASIC, it will become obsolete in matter of months, if diff keeps going up at 70-80% per month.
Earn back your investment + some profit for risk you took and sell your hardware at absurdly deep discount to someone else, who wants to risk.  Be happy, you did not loose your shirt in the process. The moment you earn less than you waste on energy, you must pull the plug. Adding same technology on top of what you have, to increase the hash rate, is utterly stupid and will only make you lose more money.  

Because this applies to all mining Co's, buying their shares or mining contracts, will make no difference. You still end up losing, if you stay in too long.
For fuck sake people. Smiley Look at Asicminer. They make their own chips - get them at cost for the mining rigs. Even they can not hold their share value.

I agree with you 100%, I for one have not bought any PMB's as why would anyone feel the need to pay for something that is marked up. Take a look at BFMines, the guy bought his hardware for ~25btc and was trying to sell it for 400BTC some people bought in, which was extremely stupid, and he collected 140BTC from this - and he doesn't even have the hardware yet. lol

Look at this asset, 100,000 shares at 0.007 makes 700 BTC if only I had of had enough credibility to market something like this,
People where willing to pay for it and people did without doing any research. it's their own fault for buying into these things, and as you stated it will continue down this path time and time again.
One day there will be a point where this doesn't happen, but this point may be years off.

Receive $5 free of bitcoin in Australia by becoming verified on CoinJar.com, https://filler.coinjar.com/r/034375f5
ThickAsThieves (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 12:52:26 PM

Due to the announced closing of the BTCT.co virtual securities exchange, we have halted trading on this asset in preparation for a migration to TAT.VIRTUALMINE on Bitfunder.com for all current unit holders.

We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience in this matter. We will be posting detailed instructions on the next steps for everyone.
Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 12:54:23 PM

Due to the announced closing of the BTCT.co virtual securities exchange, we have halted trading on this asset in preparation for a migration to TAT.MINIGAME on Bitfunder.com for all current unit holders.

We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience in this matter. We will be posting detailed instructions on the next steps for everyone.

Typo there I think.  Or totally wrong thread.
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 12:55:06 PM

Due to the announced closing of the BTCT.co virtual securities exchange, we have halted trading on this asset in preparation for a migration to TAT.VIRTUALMINE on Bitfunder.com for all current unit holders.

Typo there I think.  Or totally wrong thread.

Thank you, sir.
akeetlebeetle

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 04:35:02 PM

So this means that you're bringing over all the shares from BTCT?

When do you expect to finish this process and when will the next div be?

Thanks
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 04:39:46 PM

So this means that you're bringing over all the shares from BTCT?

When do you expect to finish this process and when will the next div be?

Thanks

The dividends should pay out as normal, assuming locking doesn't interfere with that. We'll have other instructions soon.
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:04:07 PM

BTCT.co Migration Instructions
-----------------------------------------------
Using the same e-mail account you have registered on BTCT.co, send an email to tat.investments@gmail.com with the following information enclosed:

1) Make the subject of your e-mail "TAT.VIRTUALMINE"

2) The number of shares you currently hold on BTCT.co

3) Your Bitfunder.com account name

FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND BE ACCURATE. WE WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR TYPOS OR INCORRECT INFORMATION. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS IN PROCESSING, NOR POTENTIAL LOSS INCURRED DURING THIS MIGRATION PROCESS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE. WE AIM TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH & EFFICIENT PROCESS, THANK YOU!
shmoula

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 08:13:19 PM

Is there any progress yet? As I can see I sent that email September 23rd (and also 29th, because I forgot I already did Smiley), but still no answer nor any change at bitfunder.

BTCT.co Migration Instructions
-----------------------------------------------
Using the same e-mail account you have registered on BTCT.co, send an email to tat.investments@gmail.com with the following information enclosed:

1) Make the subject of your e-mail "TAT.VIRTUALMINE"

2) The number of shares you currently hold on BTCT.co

3) Your Bitfunder.com account name

FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND BE ACCURATE. WE WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR TYPOS OR INCORRECT INFORMATION. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS IN PROCESSING, NOR POTENTIAL LOSS INCURRED DURING THIS MIGRATION PROCESS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE. WE AIM TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH & EFFICIENT PROCESS, THANK YOU!

Habbeat - beat your habits more effective way!!!
Always empty box(no cat also no coin): 1SHM1tiur2iNBCVxCBr7vAJ84PrPZ6d6v
shmoula

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 08:38:47 AM

Well, another 14 days and still nothing - are you migrating shares to bitfunder, or did you stop it because of changes on there? Can you provide some info please?

ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:06:15 PM

Well, another 14 days and still nothing - are you migrating shares to bitfunder, or did you stop it because of changes on there? Can you provide some info please?

Bitfunder staff has been too busy to help facilitate the importing of users.
shmoula

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 09:56:16 PM

OK, so it's in progress. Thanks for info Smiley

Bitfunder staff has been too busy to help facilitate the importing of users.

erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 01:09:54 AM

TAT,

Seeing as Bitfunder will be freezing out all US-based customers from exiting positions starting Nov 1, is there any thought into a process for moving our TAT.VIRTUALMINE shares over to Havelock (similar to the process that happened for TAT securities over on BTCT?)
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 02:15:18 PM

TAT,

Seeing as Bitfunder will be freezing out all US-based customers from exiting positions starting Nov 1, is there any thought into a process for moving our TAT.VIRTUALMINE shares over to Havelock (similar to the process that happened for TAT securities over on BTCT?)

TAT.VM does not, and will not, exist on Havelock. Migrations to Bitfunder will be completed.
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:39:57 PM

TAT,

TAT.VM does not, and will not, exist on Havelock. Migrations to Bitfunder will be completed.
where to go with TAT.VM if some-(or every)body will leave Bitfunder?
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:53:39 PM

TAT,

where to go with TAT.VM if some-(or every)body will leave Bitfunder?

TAT.VM shareholders must either sell or hold them on Bitfunder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: