Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:23:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: [POLL] Did you receive your ATS from Authorship?
YES - 73 (56.2%)
NO - 57 (43.8%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Authorship ATS  (Read 4038 times)
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:46:25 AM

A full year?

You are very forgiving  Grin

Grim149x (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:14:58 PM

A full year?

You are very forgiving  Grin
I actually am, been supporting them ever since their ICO but I can only give them a year right now. Hahaha. Sold half of my holdings so I'm still in profit but still waiting for that $1.00 per ATS that may or may not happen. Cheesy

pandemix

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:12:57 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 05:27:28 AM by pandemix

Hate to say (token holder here), but the beta is extremely underwhelming.

1) Default currency is set in USD - no faith in the token?

2) Paying in ATS is not automated - you have to send in a support ticket and wait for approval. You'd think a platform like this would have an automated gateway for their own token.

3) Where's the source code for this project? There's no indication this project is blockchain anything, just a quickly built eCommerce site (most URLs end in '.php')

Call it FUD, but these are really basic things you'd expect from a platform with these promises. I'm just glad we're in an irrational market.
Grim149x (OP)

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:43:19 AM

2) Paying in ATS is not automated - you have to send in a support ticket and wait for approval. You'd think a platform like this would have an automated gateway for their own token.

3) Where's the source code for this project? There's no indication this project is blockchain anything, just a quickly built eCommerce site (most URLs end in '.php')

Call it FUD, but these are really basic things you'd expect from a platform with these promises. I'm just glad we're in an irrational market.
I agree so I left 20% of my ATS holdings and sold most to venture for other coins and tokens. At least, I already had a profit and will learn more from my upcoming actions.

Molot86

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:13:58 AM

Lets just wait for a while/ They announced that there will be weekly/monthly updates

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:33:21 AM

There was a thread earlier about authorship after their token sale and i remember most people were giving negative feedbacks about their ICO.
I have also got a few hundred authorship tokens but really i have forgotten about those tokens when i read they are fail project.
Howevee i feel happy if the project is succeed and i'll wait for the price rise
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

I will keep my tokens ATS until summer 2018. on the road map it will be possible a maximum price
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:19:40 AM

I will just Hold my tokens until June when the Official Project lunches and see what will happen. If the project makes a good review to the people then I will still hold my ATS token and wait for it to go higher and sold for a good price. Been supporting them since ICO and promoted them on various forums and social media and gets my free ATS so I am already in profit.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
M_Haris

Activity: 87

Cisco Certified Network Professional

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:00:24 AM

I am also holding my tokens ... Let's see what happens next.

semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:56:20 PM

Authorship is going to partner with Bancor for decentralized liquidity

We are happy to announce Authorship is going to partner with Bancor in order to create a joint Token Relay – a decentralized liquidity pool of ATS and BNT, enclosed in a Bancor-compliant Smart Token. This Token Relay will hold two connector balances, one in ATS and one in BNT, each at a 50% weight, and will enable users to quickly transform their Ether or BNT (or any other token on the Bancor Network) into/from ATS through a widget that will reside on our website and Bancor platform as well.

We believe this partnership will help users buy/sell ATS tokens with ease, without having to rely on an external cryptocurrency exchange (how to use the Bancor app web guide).

Additionally, any ATS or BNT holder will be able to provide liquidity for this Token Relay, collecting a share of conversion fees over time. Conversion fees of 0.1% will be charged.

We are currently waiting for Bancor to do the calculation for the amount of ATS and BNT we have to deposit into the relay to proceed forward with the implementation.

We are excited about this step and look forward to bringing everyone more news about it!

http://authorship.com/2018/01/28/authorship-is-going-to-partner-with-bancor-for-decentralized-liquidity/
Molot86

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:29:15 PM

Authorship is going to partner with Bancor for decentralized liquidity

We are happy to announce Authorship is going to partner with Bancor in order to create a joint Token Relay – a decentralized liquidity pool of ATS and BNT, enclosed in a Bancor-compliant Smart Token. This Token Relay will hold two connector balances, one in ATS and one in BNT, each at a 50% weight, and will enable users to quickly transform their Ether or BNT (or any other token on the Bancor Network) into/from ATS through a widget that will reside on our website and Bancor platform as well.

We believe this partnership will help users buy/sell ATS tokens with ease, without having to rely on an external cryptocurrency exchange (how to use the Bancor app web guide).

Additionally, any ATS or BNT holder will be able to provide liquidity for this Token Relay, collecting a share of conversion fees over time. Conversion fees of 0.1% will be charged.

We are currently waiting for Bancor to do the calculation for the amount of ATS and BNT we have to deposit into the relay to proceed forward with the implementation.

We are excited about this step and look forward to bringing everyone more news about it!

http://authorship.com/2018/01/28/authorship-is-going-to-partner-with-bancor-for-decentralized-liquidity/

Well some good news I think... Ok will seee what is next Smiley

King Koopa

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:34:23 PM

I have some ATS that I'm holding. I suppose I can't ask for too much at such a low market cap as compared to those trading in the top 10s. Let's see what ATS does...
carcassone

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:57:28 PM

I have some ATS that I'm holding. I suppose I can't ask for too much at such a low market cap as compared to those trading in the top 10s. Let's see what ATS does...

I am waiting my reward from bounty signup. I don't know why I havent received a dime Sad

Kaniel-ouots

Activity: 125
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:46:45 PM

Please be smart and stay away from this SCAM token ihave a friend who was working legit on there SCAM réf ans hé didnt cet bis tokens ans they ignore himm
narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:49:40 PM

I just read the whole day about this SCAM or not SCAM and just also registered at theyr website Beta

Checked FB and Twitter with active devs.

The currency at the webiste is changeable from USD to ATS and there are some books u can buy with the tokens.

The maximum supply seems very good. The concept is described in the white paper. Its more than I have in other projects.

I am in .... Hope all the best for future of the project ... and hope for some updates asap from the dev's I think thats the main problem at bitcointalk and the meaning of the people here aboute the project.

Risky invest but with this supply and todays price its ok for me.

Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

Still, I have not received the Authorship token that I had joined for the Airdrop. I think its a fake company. So, kindly be aware of all the investors.
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:54:13 PM

I voted "No" in the questionnaire, because I didn't receive amount of tokens which I should receive from bounty
But, somebody advised me to contact Authorship team and they sent to me some amount of tokens, as they said just for my help on forum.

I also registered on Beta and uploaded my book:
https://beta.authorship.com/media.details.php?mediaID=120

But no sales at all. I know that not so many people are interested in poetry, but if you are (by chance) and if $2,99 in ATS tokens is not a problem for you - I would be thankful if you can buy my book))

tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:59:40 PM

Still, I have not received the Authorship token that I had joined for the Airdrop. I think its a fake company. So, kindly be aware of all the investors.

That was months ago now and they really did screw that up but given that they've gone on to develop the platform and now have books listed I don't think it's a scam.

At the same time I think it is going to be a little bit of a flop.

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:04:17 PM

I dont remember exactly but i have earned like 800-1000 ATS from their referral offer.. finally and after a lot of time, i got only like 1/4 of my tokens, they scammed a lot of my mates inculding me.. their project is a waste of time. I would never support them, they doesnt believe in transparency.
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

It was a sign of its author. In a sign of the ERC-20 based on the technology of the Ethereum, is a unit of Exchange in a new Blockchain-based book publishing system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: