Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gameflip FLP [Official]  (Read 20516 times)
Gameflip ICO (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:36:28 PM

This is the theme I like. Until now, from time immemorial, there are some accounts from games that can be sold, well, or game stuff from there. In general, such markets for sale have existed for a long time, and what advantages will you have? By the way, most online games prohibit the sale of accounts, but I hope that they can still be sold through your markets or not?

Thank you for question.
The key advantages of FLIP are as follows:
1. Gameflip Marketplace Platform - The Gameflip marketplace platform has been transacting gaming digital goods since the beginning of 2016 with millions of dollars processed across 2 million gamers. We fully understand the risks associated with managing digital goods transactions and the strategy to scale the marketplace rapidly. Our plan is to enhance our platform to provide the highest levels of transparency and security by implementing blockchain and smart contracts.

2. Experience - Collectively, our Gameflip team has over a century of starting, operating and scaling start-up companies. This is our passion! On top of that, we have a world class team of advisors, including the co-founder of Electronic Arts, the co-founder of GREE and the founder of Bigpoint, all of which are the top global gaming companies across the globe.

3. Incentives for Publishers and Game Developers - This is a key point we believe our competitors have missed. Clearly, there is demand from gamers to sell their digital goods but the publishers are the gatekeepers. Without providing strong and aligned incentives, something we've done by allocating 40% of our FLIP tokens for network growth, we don't believe the publishers will join the decentralized network. If you step into their shoes, we are asking them to try out a new "unproven" technology to develop a new revenue stream. This is risky for them so we need strong incentives as well as a clear onboarding plan, something which we know well since our team previously ran a $100M publishing business called Aeria Games before starting this business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:40:14 PM

Hello OP

I think there's another token which are also called FLIP exist if you check on Etherdelta

Will you change the tokens initial?xp

Our name will be "FLIP Token" and the symbol will be "FLP"

On etherdelta, not only FLIP exists, also FLP is already listed on Etherdelta. Is this the GameFlip token?

Hello. The token is Flip.
autolove2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:46:20 PM

I seen this ICO on Kickico site.  Kickico working with this project? They promote Trueflip?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:47:11 PM

Hello OP

I think there's another token which are also called FLIP exist if you check on Etherdelta

Will you change the tokens initial?xp

Our name will be "FLIP Token" and the symbol will be "FLP"

On etherdelta, not only FLIP exists, also FLP is already listed on Etherdelta. Is this the GameFlip token?

No it will be FLIP not FLP.
FLP is flip coin.. nothing to do whith GameFlip Smiley

Did you read the comments? Gameflip ICO said it himself?

Sorry, skimmed the thread a bit to fast I guess.
I've researched and found another company using flip coin.. but their ticket is now ATM ..
So sorry
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:57:06 PM

How will you make sure US investors wont join ICO?

"Legal Disclaimer: The FLIP token sale is only available to purchasers who are: (i) not "U.S. Persons" (as defined in Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended) and not purchasing for the account or benefit of any U.S. Persons and (ii) eligible to purchase FLIP tokens under the applicable laws of each such purchaser’s jurisdiction."

Thank you for such interesting question. Gameflip is acting according to the current law and now we are looking for cooperating with other countries and investors.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:01:59 PM

I seen this ICO on Kickico site.  Kickico working with this project? They promote Trueflip?

I also saw this project on Kickico. The direct competitor will be Dmarket I guess which they already have a partnership with 4AGames, plus CEO and Brian Kerr are very well known in e-sports. Do you already have signed some exclusive partnership with some game publisher?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:08:04 PM

This company has been around for a while, why do they feel the need to get into crypto now? Yeah it's popular I get it. Any other reasons?

Blockchain is getting very popular nowadays, we going in step with the times and gaming field is not an exception from this rule.
The Ethereum blockchain will serve as the backbone for FLIP.  We have chosen Ethereum because of its flexibility and wide spread adoption. The blockchain will act as a multi-game database, securely storing all digital goods and FLIP and tracking who owns them.

Within the Gameflip marketplace, the FLIPs can be purchased with Fiat by our community of gamers who can then use them to purchase digital goods for games from publishers that have implemented our SDK.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:17:10 PM

This company has been around for a while, why do they feel the need to get into crypto now? Yeah it's popular I get it. Any other reasons?

Blockchain is getting very popular nowadays, we going in step with the times and gaming field is not an exception from this rule.
The Ethereum blockchain will serve as the backbone for FLIP.  We have chosen Ethereum because of its flexibility and wide spread adoption. The blockchain will act as a multi-game database, securely storing all digital goods and FLIP and tracking who owns them.

Within the Gameflip marketplace, the FLIPs can be purchased with Fiat by our community of gamers who can then use them to purchase digital goods for games from publishers that have implemented our SDK.

Excellent choice of Ethereum, will allow greater flexibility to the project, not counting the use of the currency as the basis for negotiations in the platform. The design is really charming, especially for those who already admire the gaming segment. I wish you success in and after ICO
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:23:02 PM

The first time I heard about Gameflip was about a week ago when there were these strange overpriced sales for CS:GO items happened (still not sure what exactly caused that). Had no idea that you also have an ICO and will offer a tokens to the public till I stumbled across this thread.

In principle I really appreciate such a marketplace because of all the scammers out there but I must admit that reading the whitepaper is still on my to-do-list.

Thank you for taking interest in our project. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:27:58 PM

It is a very good idea,  I used to play the online game  . I was cheated by trusting other players.

I think Gameflip can solve this problem .

Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:32:50 PM

Are you guys gonna try to partner up with Steam. I think they're the largest marketplace, but also the largest generator of virtual items right now.

We are in the process of discussing a partnership with all of the major global developers including Valve (Steam)
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:42:02 PM

Excellent choice of Ethereum, will allow greater flexibility to the project, not counting the use of the currency as the basis for negotiations in the platform. The design is really charming, especially for those who already admire the gaming segment. I wish you success in and after ICO
I agree your platform design is very good. Everything is easy to find for new people which is the most important for such skin and key sellers. I hope you can compete against other sellers and be able to offer the cheapest price.

autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:50:51 PM

Which payment they accept? I have some Kick tokens. May I invest with Kick tokens? Or only with ETH?
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:53:51 PM

pre-sale is going on with nice momentum I hope they will achieve the minimum cap during this phase. This is nice opportunity to buy this token just 2 days left to take action and save the this chance.

Which payment they accept? I have some Kick tokens. May I invest with Kick tokens? Or only with ETH?

Only ETH you have to buy some to invest into this project.

https://tokensale.gameflip.com/
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:57:40 PM

Check our bounty. There we have translation campaign
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2273675.0;topicseen
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:01:06 PM

Are you guys gonna try to partner up with Steam. I think they're the largest marketplace, but also the largest generator of virtual items right now.

We are in the process of discussing a partnership with all of the major global developers including Valve (Steam)
Great, when i first saw this project, i immediately thought about steam.
What kind of partnership do you seek from them? connecting your marketplace with steam market?
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:07:01 PM

I dont think Kickico started their Kick on the platform yet. Though that would be the best thing to start right now as the price is falling.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:15:42 PM

Two things caught my eye when starting the whitepaper. The company is based in Silicon Valley and its already running form 2014 so you already have a lot of experience which you will be transforming to blochchain. With that said, you have a lot of potential to stand out of all the gaming project happening in crypto world lately.

Yes, we have already background in this field, we want to achieve more and satisfy our clients.
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:18:15 PM

Great, when i first saw this project, i immediately thought about steam.
What kind of partnership do you seek from them? connecting your marketplace with steam market?

We are taking into account cooperation not only with Steam but discussing a partnership with all of the major global game publishers.
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:33:04 PM

Thank you for question. If you something to ask about KICKICO, you can visit their website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: