Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gameflip FLP [Official]  (Read 20504 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:22:22 PM

tell me please when there will be payments for the bounty?
This is all individually. After all, it depends on the company you participated in, the amount of work that was and is as important as how long you participated in the company's bounty. There must be tables and in them to describe the number of coins issued for each

Actually he didn't ask how much he get. He asked will they pay or not.

They closed bounty thread so early and never make a statement about it so bounty hunters are nervous that will they get pay or not.
As far as I see this project is legit there will be bounty payment 100% , So the question should be when . And every ICO start the payment one week after ico end , We are still in the ICO I do not know why people are nervous , Also this bounty was managed by one of top bounty manager , We should not get worried just wait until ico end . And btw they have Telegram channel for bounty you can ask there !

Well here we are.

Bounty hunters get scammed hard. They got the only pre-ico bounty (which is fair) but they didn't get the 7.58x investors get.

They made a hard cap and released 7.25 eth worth of bounties.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:11:25 PM

This is all individually. After all, it depends on the company you participated in, the amount of work that was and is as important as how long you participated in the company's bounty. There must be tables and in them to describe the number of coins issued for each

They closed bounty thread so early and never make a statement about it so bounty hunters are nervous that will they get pay or not.
As far as I see this project is legit there will be bounty payment 100% , So the question should be when . And every ICO start the payment one week after ico end , We are still in the ICO I do not know why people are nervous , Also this bounty was managed by one of top bounty manager , We should not get worried just wait until ico end . And btw they have Telegram channel for bounty you can ask there !

Well here we are.

Bounty hunters get scammed hard. They got the only pre-ico bounty (which is fair) but they didn't get the 7.58x investors get.

i dont see any problem from this they said we will only receive percentage only in pre sale which i accept it and i receive 754 flip coins which is around 3.5 eth. we only advertised the coin on pre sale
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:03:55 AM

Well here we are.

Yes, Maybe it is my fault of not seeing pre-ico bounty that we only get to promote pre-ICO only but I really did not see the bounty is for pre-ICO only. Gameflip is first kind of a kind to do such, Promote in pre-ICO and while your ICO go viral with our promote you cut us off and release such a small 7.25 eth of allocation to bounty part. What a shame.

Smile
fanten

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:00:29 AM

Well here we are.

Yes, Maybe it is my fault of not seeing pre-ico bounty that we only get to promote pre-ICO only but I really did not see the bounty is for pre-ICO only. Gameflip is first kind of a kind to do such, Promote in pre-ICO and while your ICO go viral with our promote you cut us off and release such a small 7.25 eth of allocation to bounty part. What a shame.
they didnt release 7.25 eth of coins when i added all bounties it total around 6000+ flip coins which around 30 plus ethereum please do research before saying stuff

30 plus ETH is still such a small amount for bounty reward. I made an ANN translation, do you think the ANN thread will automatically disappear after their pre-ICO? The translation is permanent and they only award what they got during their pre-ico stage only? And if you looked back at their bounty thread, they mentioned that

2% of the total Gameflip raised are reserved for the Bounty Campaign.
15% Translations
15% Social Media {Twitter}
20% Blog Article & Videos Campaign
30% Signature Campaign
2% Telegram Bounty
18% Miscellaneous bounty {Coming soon..}

It said 2% of the total. Not pre-ICO. 43,200,000 x 2% =  864 000 should be allocated to bounty.

Smile
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:32:22 AM

They released total 11.000 bounty tokens. Which were around %2 of the sold pre-ico tokens which is 550.000.

So far there is nothing wrong.

But they multiplied 550.000 with 7.58 but keep 11.000 stable. Which bring bounty pool %0.26 of the pre-ico.

It was 200 flip for 1 eth but after multiplying with 7.58 become 1516 flip for 1 eth. And 11.000 flip is equal to 7.25 eth for ico price.

It is worse than that it appears they have some team members trying to look like a bounty hunter and saying it was fair.

They scammed the bounty hunters it is that simple.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
sammyh

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:53:40 PM

I am looking to partake in the ICO. I know that the pre-sale was completed. But I believe the ICO is still open at the present time? This is the first time that I am looking to buy into an ICO as I am a believer in the concept and would like to show my support.  I am new to crypto in general, would appreciate if anyone can advise me how to proceed.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:22:10 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 08:58:50 AM by Script3d

when your currency will be used on your website is there a exact date?

They released total 11.000 bounty tokens. Which were around %2 of the sold pre-ico tokens which is 550.000.

But they multiplied 550.000 with 7.58 but keep 11.000 stable. Which bring bounty pool %0.26 of the pre-ico.

It was 200 flip for 1 eth but after multiplying with 7.58 become 1516 flip for 1 eth. And 11.000 flip is equal to 7.25 eth for ico price.

It is worse than that it appears they have some team members trying to look like a bounty hunter and saying it was fair.

my bad i didnt know the price will lower because of they are distributing more lets the hope supply doesnt affect the price that much.
tr1pl3

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:40:38 AM

I am looking to partake in the ICO. I know that the pre-sale was completed. But I believe the ICO is still open at the present time? This is the first time that I am looking to buy into an ICO as I am a believer in the concept and would like to show my support.  I am new to crypto in general, would appreciate if anyone can advise me how to proceed.

ICO was sold out since 5th January. FLP token should be on some exchanges soon but price will probably be higher. 
I also like the concept , I saw that GameFlip's first goal is to make FLP as payment option on their website, that will be cool and I would use it for sure Smiley
I also see that team is great , some of the top guys from Aeria games are there so I believe that it will be successful project when it develops.
tr1pl3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:30:45 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 03:43:20 PM by tr1pl3

There is update in telegram group

Bounty hunters are also getting x7.58

GameFlip listened to community the same way they listened to ICO investors about distribution.

It's official now and distribution of all tokens should be done within next few days.

This are great news from FLP team , we can see that they're doing the best for community and listening to suggestions.

Ok now I am Holding and gonna follow project development Smiley

fanten

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:35:50 PM

GameFlip listened to community the same way they listened to ICO investors about distribution.

It's official now and distribution of all tokens should be done within next few days.

This are great news from FLP team , we can see they they're doing the best for community and listening to suggestions.

This is definitely a good news to us. But they are clever to only hold the campaign only for their pre-sale stage, this is what caused me to misunderstand. If I knew that the bounty is just for pre-ICO stage, then I will not be joining at all. x7.58 for bounty hunter too is good enough, I will be grateful.

Smile
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:58:23 PM

This are great news from FLP team , we can see that they're doing the best for community and listening to suggestions.

Finally, they made the right choice about it.

It wouldn't be fair keeping the other way. Thanks for making the right decision also thanks, bounty manager for his effort.

pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:29:59 AM

Hai All.. i try to move my FLP token to other wallet, but i cant, i think its locked..any body know when its unlocked?
tr1pl3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:19:13 AM

Hai All.. i try to move my FLP token to other wallet, but i cant, i think its locked..any body know when its unlocked?

Distribution of tokens from ico sale is still ongoing. In update it was said that until 16th Jan. token distribution should be completed , so that's within 2 days and they will give update when it's done.

Join official telegram group if you're not there , most of the community is there Smiley

Link for telegram group: https://t.me/flip_token
mono7513745

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

and meanwhile the volumes on the exchange are generally poor (

popularico

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:11:18 PM

I have received my extra tokens, thank you for keeping your promise Gameflip.
As for bounties, don't see why promoters are upset, they did receive what was being promised to them, but they're upset they didn't get 7.5x more as those who paid money to buy tokens?
tr1pl3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:38:50 PM

As for bounties, don't see why promoters are upset, they did receive what was being promised to them, but they're upset they didn't get 7.5x more as those who paid money to buy tokens?

bounty hunters will also get 7.58x , so GameFlip made the best possible solution and it's fair to everyone Smiley
popularico

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:50:34 AM

Is this on any exchange and tradeable? I"m asking because I don't see it yet added on CoinMarketCap, and that usually happens after it's added to exchanges.
tr1pl3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

Is this on any exchange and tradeable? I"m asking because I don't see it yet added on CoinMarketCap, and that usually happens after it's added to exchanges.

CoinMarketCap will probably list it later after few days of trading, so they can get some stats first.

Latest update is that all FLP tokens are distributed and unlocked, so now waiting exchanges to open trading. 99,99% of people are ignoring EtherDelta anyway , Hitbtc and Livecoin will open soon I guess.
News about bigger ones will come if they make deals with them so we will wait and see Smiley
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:41:51 AM

actually it takes some time before listing on CMC, since they recently increased the minimum trading volume for accepting new listed coins.

cjrst8

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:41:13 PM

bounty hunters will also get 7.58x , so GameFlip made the best possible solution and it's fair to everyone Smiley

Has any of the bounty hunters got the 7.58x extra yet? I still only have the original amount that was sent in my wallet

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: