Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:21:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gameflip FLP [Official]  (Read 20516 times)
Gameflip ICO (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:46:35 PM

This is our Token Contract, which clearly state the symbol to be FLP: https://etherscan.io/token/0x3a1bda28adb5b0a812a7cf10a1950c920f79bcd3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:54:28 PM

It will be possible to trade virtual goods for pc to consolle and viceversa? I'm not a consolle player so I don't know how the virtual goods market is there
I didn't realize about that. I just play few console games, but that sounds good to me.

You will be able to trade on console also.
From whitepaper: ... a new decentralized ecosystem where digital goods on all gaming platforms – mobile, PC, console, and VR/AR – can be sold as liquid assets...

Sorty my english is not very good. I understood that virtual trading was goint to be possible in those platforms but not  mixing them.

Exactly what I was asking. For example, I have some Fifa coins on my ps4 account and I want to sell them to a Fifa 18 pc user
Yes of course, as you can see on their website : https://gameflip.com/browse?page=1&status=onsale&term=fifa
Many people have put it on the site to trade/sell it.

I took a look and it doesn't solve what I'm asking for. There are Fifa points PS4, Fifa points Origin etc...I was saying Fifa points, stop, I play Fifa on PC and I put for sell x amount of points, a PS4 user look at my advertisement and he buys Fifa points. Right now a PS4 user can only buy Fifa points PS4. It's more understandable now?
Well if you cant transfer it across the platform, you cant sell it.
You should contact the fifa dev, not gameflip.
Its from the game itself.
Well, this is actually tough question to answer. I think that this coins won't be transferable
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:23:29 PM

This is the fake thread?  Huh Why they doing this? Scam people?

Yes, there are a lot of people who try to scam potential investors. Also always be aware if you get some private messages in Slack for example where a special token sale or what ever is announced.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:10:53 AM

It will be possible to trade virtual goods for pc to consolle and viceversa? I'm not a consolle player so I don't know how the virtual goods market is there
I didn't realize about that. I just play few console games, but that sounds good to me.

From whitepaper: ... a new decentralized ecosystem where digital goods on all gaming platforms – mobile, PC, console, and VR/AR – can be sold as liquid assets...

Sorty my english is not very good. I understood that virtual trading was goint to be possible in those platforms but not  mixing them.

Exactly what I was asking. For example, I have some Fifa coins on my ps4 account and I want to sell them to a Fifa 18 pc user
Yes of course, as you can see on their website : https://gameflip.com/browse?page=1&status=onsale&term=fifa

I took a look and it doesn't solve what I'm asking for. There are Fifa points PS4, Fifa points Origin etc...I was saying Fifa points, stop, I play Fifa on PC and I put for sell x amount of points, a PS4 user look at my advertisement and he buys Fifa points. Right now a PS4 user can only buy Fifa points PS4. It's more understandable now?
Well, this is actually tough question to answer. I think that this coins won't be transferable
Not a tough question, its clear that there are points for pc and points for ps4, they cant be mixed.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:33:22 AM

Gameflip is a nice product with much more potential to become even larger!
Cant wait to see this!
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:49:04 AM

i read that Gameflip received support from top tier venture capital investors in Silicon Valley?!
Sounds really nice Smiley

And where is the proof? In my opinion Gameflip is a bit small for such investors.

I searched for a source and found this article http://www.kuam.com/story/36563808/gameflip-announces-upcoming-sale-of-crypto-token-flip-for-gaming-digital-goods

''Established in 2014 in Silicon Valley, California, USA and backed by top-tier venture capital firms, Gameflip has been at the forefront addressing this demand.''

This should be good for Gameflip!

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:15:12 AM

Main ICO will finished in 28 December? Its not a good time going to exchanges before New Year..

why is that bad?
It's bad for the ICO to be finished during the holidays. most poeple won't be thinking about investing at time.

Doesn't the ICO run for more than a month?
I think the interested investors will invest in the beginning (bonus)

Even though I think it will run just fine.

Dates of main stage of token sale.
Start: 28th of November, 2017 at 19:00 UTC
End: 30th of December, 2017 at 19:00 UTC

so 2018 will start for me full of gameflip tokens Tongue
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:32:45 AM

When i checked kickico page it says that exclusive up to %8 bonus kick for backing projects in Kickico. So it means up to %8 discount if we use that.

Is there any difference besides this one for buying with kick or through your web site?

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:50:12 AM

i read that Gameflip received support from top tier venture capital investors in Silicon Valley?!

And where is the proof? In my opinion Gameflip is a bit small for such investors.

I searched for a source and found this article http://www.kuam.com/story/36563808/gameflip-announces-upcoming-sale-of-crypto-token-flip-for-gaming-digital-goods

''Established in 2014 in Silicon Valley, California, USA and backed by top-tier venture capital firms, Gameflip has been at the forefront addressing this demand.''

yes, it's good that they're not necessarily dependent on the ICO and work will proceed even without it.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:51:49 AM

When i checked kickico page it says that exclusive up to %8 bonus kick for backing projects in Kickico. So it means up to %8 discount if we use that.

Is there any difference besides this one for buying with kick or through your web site?

i'm not exactly sure, but from Nov 28th, 2017 at 19:00 p.m. UTC to Dec 6th, 2017 at 18:59:59 p.m UTC you get the 20% discount and that is for everybody.
It's not indeed clear if it sums up to that, maybe somebody knows if it's the case?
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:43:54 AM

thanks for sharing,
it would be great if some top tier venture capital firms are show interest for gameflip.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:07:05 AM

Not a tough question, its clear that there are points for pc and points for ps4, they cant be mixed.

The only way i see it is that you sell your PC coins for Flip token, and than use it to buy fifa coins on console. Fifa coins itself wont be transferable since Gameflip will use their own platform and payment system for that.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:21:09 AM

They say that they have been working for a long time already, and they already have many clients. I looked at their market. There are many things there, but just did not find a sale from the MMORPG.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:32:28 AM

I was looking at boxmining daily video and one of my favorite crypto Youtubers and he will soon be doing a review about Gameflip!
I'm very curious what he will see about this project. Cant wait to see this.

I'm also sure Gameflip will soon come with some big announcement Smiley
Really like this project. Great team and great product
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:59:41 AM

Yes, there are a lot of people who try to scam potential investors. Also always be aware if you get some private messages in Slack for example where a special token sale or what ever is announced.

And never click on links that redirect to My Ether Wallet, many many people have been hacked that way. Even people that are cautious.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:01:30 AM

And never click on links that redirect to My Ether Wallet, many many people have been hacked that way. Even people that are cautious.
Exactly in today's world of cryptocurrencies you must be very carefully. There are out scammers out there
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:01:57 AM

I think you are mixing things , Why would ps4 user buys a points for pc ? . Flip will not make ps4 items work with pc , And I will not go buy a gun with FLIP from GTA game and transfer this gun to a football game  Cheesy that wont work . FLIP is about liquidity of your in game items . For example if you want to stop play fifa pc  , You can sell your points on fifa pc for tokens and buy other games items with this tokens or exchange them to real money , It is up to you .
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:34:09 AM

This is our Token Contract, which clearly state the symbol to be FLP: https://etherscan.io/token/0x3a1bda28adb5b0a812a7cf10a1950c920f79bcd3

Thanks for the info! This should be on more then just the current site, so that people could easily find it. Can you add it maybe on the opening post too, so that people can check it there?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:46:35 AM

I was looking at boxmining daily video and one of my favorite crypto Youtubers and he will soon be doing a review about Gameflip!
I'm very curious what he will see about this project. Cant wait to see this.

I'm also sure Gameflip will soon come with some big announcement Smiley
Really like this project. Great team and great product

Soon the ico starts, so if they have something in store now is the time Smiley
Gameflip ICO (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:59:58 AM

i'm not exactly sure, but from Nov 28th, 2017 at 19:00 p.m. UTC to Dec 6th, 2017 at 18:59:59 p.m UTC you get the 20% discount and that is for everybody.
It's not indeed clear if it sums up to that, maybe somebody knows if it's the case?

Yes, this is true. You can also check this here: https://tokensale.gameflip.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: