Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO SPOT A WINNING ICO  (Read 2409 times)
Gloria_16

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:19:32 AM

You can see the reviews of bloggers about the IRS, and participate in the recommended or ask the opinion of literate traders.
Alexxo

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:19:25 AM

I my opinion if the progect has a week bounty campaign or not agressive marketing is not defenetly
means that it's a scam. For some reason everyone thinks that big budget on marketing means good idea and
the other way around. Look what happend to tezos and it's just the beggining. I recon that  spring will bring us
unfortunatly huge fall of ICO market.

sky24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:35:09 AM

If anyone is looking to invest in an ICO I highly recommend checking out Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. All proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value. They launch 20 November and I will be investing so I would love to know all of your opinions. Give their whitepaper a read and let me know what you think.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:39:30 AM

I 've been trying to find out all the things that would lead me to spot the wining ICO, meaning an ICO that will not just enter a the platforms to make a quick buck.

An ICO I can really HODL.

I FOUND A VERY GOOD ICO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367245

I have gathered the below up to now:

• The founders are working on something great, with details on their design and their roadmap.
  • The founders are not worried with deadlines, but are making changes when necessary to ensure the safety of their project.
  • The founders know their project of by heart. They can answer logical questions. They love it when people ask them about their project and the details of the development.
  • The founders could be promising the world, but not tomorrow. If they are promising you to become rich tomorrow, something looks bad.

New points from other members:
  • Competent development team is the most important rule. Ideas are not enough. There should be good devs to build around those ideas. That is main rule.
  • ICO's with a low or reasonable market cap and ICO's that have set a max cap.
  • [it could apply sometimes] The winning icos will be having a large of the communities that will always try to monitoring the development process of the project that was including about the crowdsale too.
  • Truly wining ICO gets a news coverage on the media.
  • The ICO softcap is fulfilled ahead of time.
  • If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
  • Projects with an existing product, could look more promising, but people could be less likely to invest. It all has to do, at which stage their project is running and where they want to take it.
  • The project is transparent, as the founders are transparent.

Looking forward to enhance my list. I will add your ideas to the above list.

Yes, a good and strong team for any ICO is a serious indication of a winning ICO however a well define and achievable concept is necessary for the overall success of the ICO. Thanks your suggestions are very sound for reading.

HOMT