Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 01:00:00 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO WORLDCORE - SCAM!  (Read 3656 times)
FintechEU

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:51:56 PM

Fraudsters and extortionists created new thread.

Everyone please read Worldcore official response thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2223444.msg22451432#msg22451432

▨    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WORLDCORE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▨   
«  RELIABLE INVESTMENT INTO OPERATING BUSINESS OF WORLDCORE PAYMENT INSTITUTION  »
▨   website   -   twitter   -   facebook   -   telegram   -   slack       ▶ ICO OCT 14TH, 2017 ◀    ▨
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cdtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:27:41 PM

Never trust newbie accounts when they FUD.
Marina Uni

Activity: 42

f. off bots

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 06:54:43 PM

All the dates of the ICO Worldcore ad campaign overlap with the scammer's moves in the blog and on the forum. Worldcore announced ICO on August 17. The next day, on August 18, the information appeared on MMGP fraudster Pavel Krymov. On August 23, Crimea on his blog announced the search for partners to promote ICO. On August 24, the theme of Worldcore on Bitcointalk appeared. The topic, by the way, created an account, registered in mid-July 2017.
http://res.cloudinary.com/dvjwtomme/image/upload/q_auto,w_auto,dpr_auto/v1505987168/stopkrymov.com/news/worldcore-afera-organizator-ico-worldcore-moshennik-pavel-gennadevich-krymov-tokenwcr-ne-brat/3.png

https://youtu.be/I9T8eMG6Yc0

What’s going on everybody. Thank you very much for joining. Now this video is going to be about WorldCore. WorldCore is a an existing business in Czech Republic, in Prague to pin services company. Subscribers ask a question what do I think about it. I am not gonna like it so if you want watch the video hear me talk why I like something or why I don’t this is going to be I give digenetic thumbs down and I’ll talk about why in this video. I try to be as polite as I possibly can but it is a big downside for me. Ok? And honestly to be fair there is somebody going around and I don’t know what to deal with this person but I was in a telegram chat, chat with people from WorldCore because I had some serious questions. Somebody join there with a name of WorldCore scam and posted links to me like private message with some staff in Russian in various languages to the bitcoin talk forum and it looks like I mean it is an accusation who knows if it is true I certainly don’t.

Real Worldcore report http://d.zaix.ru/4AVM.pdf
Marina Uni

f. off bots

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 07:01:28 PM

Fraudsters and extortionists created new thread.

Scammer FintechEU from Russia helps us to keep this topic in top.

10x, Alexey.

HitbtcSCAM

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:03:38 PM

Hitbtc.com is  scam protected by the us government in the usa with fake offices and workers posting with aliases. Hitbtc.com is a criminal conspiracy they stole 130k usd of bitcoin cash from me
Glebster

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:12:12 PM

A ridiculous comment and subsequent acquittal by ICO Worldcore Paul Krymov's accomplice Julia Komnina. At first, Julia began to snarl, but then at the insistence of Krymov denied the connection between ICO Worldcore and the pyramid of Private FX

panda_1986

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:52:52 PM

"Russian-English" - translation into English with errors. All the texts of the allegedly European ICO Worldcore were originally made in Russian, and then they were illiterately translated into English. As a result, we have extra punctuation in the English text (participial and adverbial movements, separated by commas), inherent exclusively in Russian-language writing. Also there are unique combinations of words that are apparently generated by Google translator.
949miner

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:56:08 PM

There is nothing new with this.. a new ico scam, there is nothing new with that.. we all know that almost all the icos are scam, and you are seriously opening a scam acussation? you are trusting your eth in a new company, i think that you are the only responsable of your coins, and if you lost them, it is your fault, not the fault of the company.
I dont understand why people is still investing in ICO's, and everyday there are more scams from new icos.

kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:18:27 AM

unfortunately even if this is a scam, too bad no law enforcement can do much Sad welcome to the world of crypto
Marina Uni

f. off bots

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 09:54:53 AM

There is nothing new with this.. a new ico scam, there is nothing new with that.. we all know that almost all the icos are scam, and you are seriously opening a scam acussation? you are trusting your eth in a new company, i think that you are the only responsable of your coins, and if you lost them, it is your fault, not the fault of the company.
I dont understand why people is still investing in ICO's, and everyday there are more scams from new icos.

Is Worldcore just next “funny business”!? ICO Worldcore organizer – wrongo Pavel Gennadievich Krymov. Don’t use token WCR!

ICO Worldcore is just next attempt to steal money of investors performed by Pavel Krymov who is the widely known as founder of endless-chain schemes. Worldcore is actively advertised on the forum of this swindler. Criminal cases already initiated. Don’t purchase token WCR!

More recently ICO Worldcore is actively advertised on MMGP.RUhttp://stopkrymov.com/news/delo-mmgp-ru-prodagniy-resurs-moshennika-pavla-krimova that is known as forum of walloping financial villain Pavel Krymov.
 Banner of Worldcore is located on the page heading of the forum and encourages investors to participate in whopping sale of WRС tokens.

Performing of ICO advertising awhile before the date of sale is a normal practice. But the most strange or even suspectable thing is fact that crypto-project Worldcore possesses the biggest (and the most expensive) banner on the secondary and swindling Internet resource MMGP.RU.
MMGP.RU audience includes hyipers, networkers, MLM-gamers and Internet-investors. But it doesn’t include the crypto-investors.

allenjared

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:04:28 PM

First money - then everything else. From the basic data on crowdsale it follows that presale (pre-sale) will begin on October 2 of this year, ICO will start on October 14, and dividend payments will begin (if any) on March 31 (probably 2018). Absolutely all financial obligations to investors are planned only for 2018. All significant changes and improvements of the company have also been postponed to 2018. The scheme with deferred promises and payments is a rather unhealthy practice for a project that claims its high reputation.
fp_sarter

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:32:51 PM

Ambitions that are not comparable to reality. Only a stupid optimist (swindler) is planning an ICO scam-project for 100 million dollars. This goal is nothing more than an attempt to take a bigger piece. And again Krymov's mannerism.
max_00000

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:49:00 PM

Lack of arguments for investment. Worldcore does not have licenses, registrations, a tax report (FATCA), a corporate social responsibility (CSR) document, or even a financial plan.
Marina Uni

f. off bots

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:46:43 PM

Ambitions that are not comparable to reality. Only a stupid optimist (swindler) is planning an ICO scam-project for 100 million dollars. This goal is nothing more than an attempt to take a bigger piece. And again Krymov's mannerism.

If somebody doesn’t know, Pavel Krymov is financial wrongo and organizer of Ponzi games such as Questra World http://stopkrymov.com/article/questra-world, Forex Trend http://stopkrymov.com/article/forex-trend, Panteon Finance http://stopkrymov.com/article/panteon-finance, Private FX http://stopkrymov.com/article/private-fx  and more than 40 other scams. Mixing of reasonable enterprises such as Forex market with inadequate enterprises in the form of hyip became his hallmark. Inasmuch as Krymov is the only person interested in ICO Worldcore advertising it is fair to assume that he participates in this project for his own purposes linked with his financial benefits.
 As Krymov considers himself as “successful marketer”, he could well get a leg in and become a Worldcore partner by promising excellent promotion of ICO project.
In order to make all following information more accessible we’ll divide it into two blocks. In the first block we will explain you why Pavel Krymov is organizer of ICO Worldcore.

gerych228

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:35:41 PM

Planning? We did not hear. Worldcore has not submitted plans for the coming year and road map for at least 3-5 years. A monthly plan, detailed items of expenditure and proof of the correctness of the choice of areas of work - there is nothing in this.

lord_of_frame

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:51:53 PM

Lies about finished products. Worldcore reports that their cards have been working for 2 years, but no reviews, reviews or any mention of users about them.
max_00000

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:05:33 AM

The payment system Worldcore, supposedly working for two years, did not show documents on working with Visa/Mastercard, SWIFT, etc. But it informed that it would certainly be in partnership with them ... someday. We can't believe it - two years of absolutely illegal work!
max_00000

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:50:55 PM

Doubtful team. If you are a public top manager and want to gain trust, then there must be information about you. No pages on LinkedIn, nor a mention of past successes - about the top management of Worldcore is unknown. Well, except that participation in Russian Forex-engines. Forex - the favourite legend of the pyramids of Pavel Krymov.
By the way, iOS developer did not impress the world with the application, but we tell about this later.
max_00000

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:04:05 PM

Is CEO of Worldcore  a fake? Arising from nowhere young businessman Alexei Nasonov (born in 1988) with 3 million 475 thousand CZK (about 134 000 euros) in the project? It is doubtful. But this is acceptable for Krymov - remember the pyramid of Questra Word and its Spanish actor-directors.
max_00000

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:54:31 PM

Twisted ridiculous attendance. The Czech company? The European market? Why 50% of the traffic - RF aggregators, bitcoin-cranes and fraudulent MMGP.RU? The same thing is with attendance - the CIS and the countries of Latin America (!).
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.