Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Talks  (Read 26018 times)
researcher194

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:43:59 PM

@mnezius

"Bodite zdravi!"

Are you Czech or Croat? In both languages there is the same term. I guess you are Czech - in view of your Russian posts. I don´t know Croats with good Russian knowledge.

"Lazy sunny afternoon... Everything's calm and everyone's chilling out - finally no verbal battles, no abusement, no accusations and counter-strike here in this thread - afternoons in Utopia!" - That´s very nice - and I wish you a beautiful weekend, too. I hope I can forget my anger about you guys. There is no anger about Worldcore!
Mnezius

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:59:19 PM

@mnezius

"Bodite zdravi!"

Are you Czech or Croat? In both languages there is the same term. I guess you are Czech - in view of your Russian posts. I don´t know Croats with good Russian knowledge.

"Lazy sunny afternoon... Everything's calm and everyone's chilling out - finally no verbal battles, no abusement, no accusations and counter-strike here in this thread - afternoons in Utopia!" - That´s very nice - and I wish you a beautiful weekend, too. I hope I can forget my anger about you guys. There is no anger about Worldcore!

Nope, neither Czech nor Croat (just have a friend who studied in the university Prague and now have business there). 
Former Soviet (more or less) federative Yugoslavia used to be a large country - 23 millions of population, 20 different nationalities Smiley
Old golden days of egalite and fraternite!)))

researcher194

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:17:31 PM

Just an appeal to "mosprognoz":

PLEASE, STOP YOUR

P - P - P   BEHAVIOR  Undecided

(PATHOLOGICAL - PERVERTED - PLEBBY)
Stardefender

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:25:37 PM

Pastorale... A moment of tranquillity... And what picturesque sights!

But being a realist I'm very curious when the ceasefire will be over the teams return to the their beloved trenches to prepare new assaults?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  
Stardefender

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:36:13 PM

PLEASE, STOP YOUR

Applauding you - we could argue, even emotionally, but always stay as civilized men!
And what mosprognoz does - it's unacceptably.
researcher194

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

If you want to watch another real money laundering scheme especially study the small second upmove in this chart, please:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iotex/

Here info to this very new coin: https://iotex.io/

That´s absolutely not "pump and dump scheme"!

Stardefender

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:56:41 PM

Another one of a million... I wonder, who stands behind IoTex?  Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes

I agree with the opinion that as the cryptocurrencies market is barely regulated you should be prepared for anything trying to invest or, say better - playing with it. Also the nature of all tokens is virtual and elusive - they're nothing without their ecosystems but these ecosystems are subject of changes and agreements.
The only reliable strategy is to catch the moment to hip on and not to lose the moment to hop off, from my humble point of view.  Roll Eyes
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

I strongly recommend you to fuck my MOM.  

Thanks for your recommendation, but I have to decline your offer, because your mom is fucking ugly and looks like a cheap whore. I'm more than sure that your dad was drunk when fucking her. Dude, only immoral motherfuckers like you can shill for worldcore scam and support it.  

I think I have to report you to the moderator and you'll banned for a while then. Just to chill out.
First, for creating a fake quote of my post.
Second, the nature of your posts is abusing, you use obscene vocabulary.

But seriously, dude, be a man - argue, discuss if you feel you have to, don't play it out like Beavis or Butthead, ok?
"F**k... Blah-blah-blah... F**king... Blah...F**k! F**k!"
That doesn't impress at all, sorry.

Report me to moderator ? Go ahead and I wish you a good luck you fucking idiot.  Just look into your fucking profile. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1970954 You were posting some bullshit before April 16 and starting from May 17 all of your posts are about fucking worldcore. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1970954;sa=showPosts;start=0 There is a 1 month gap in posting history. That is undeniable proof, that you are using bought or hacked account for shilling and spamming and that you are a fucking paid shill. All accounts that are shilling for worldcore scam here are the same (bought or hacked) and used only for scamming and spamming. All of them will be reported with request of permanent ban, due to shilling for scams and shitposting. And you know what ? I'm more than sure that you are an immoral motherfucker, who will sell out anything and anybody for a couple of bucks monthly.  GO AND FUCK YOURSELF NOW !
Mnezius

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:19:50 PM

I won't comment mosprognoz, because researcher194 have already said it all perfectly laconic: 

PLEASE, STOP YOUR

Stardefender

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:08:11 PM

Dear mosprognoz,

Your beahaviour is childish to say the least. It's more like a sort of perverted (good wording used by researcher 194) circus. 
That's why your posts can't be taken any seriously or anyone here.

If you wish to discuss - lets' discuss and communicate.
Using swear wordings doesn't make you any stronger. It's simply impolite and ignominious. 
researcher194

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

@MNEZIUS

"What if we stop writing about Worldcore here and together open another thread  investigating let's, Tron?
How do you like it?"

In such a project I am certainly interested, but writing about Worldcore I only would stop when you (all "shills") stop your attacks against Marina, and when you´d obviously reduce your enerving permanent repeats of surely correct scam proofs concerning Questra/AGAM (if you can, than my impression is: You are payed for each repeat of those investigations). Concerning Worldcore I´ve actually said - nearly - all.

Here a little preview of my investigative power:

Amongst the different ICOs respectively already established cryptos I´ve detected five different types:

1) Such ones with central relevance for currency transactions like Bitcoin, Tether or Ethereum.
2) Such ones which are launched for collecting money for promising business projects.
3) Such ones which are only launched for collecting money - and then going off.
4) Such ones which are interesting for "pump and dump schemes".
5) Such ones which are interesting for money laundering. Yes, in their white papers (if existing) they all have declared: NO MONEY LAUNDERING! But this is only illusion. Nobody is able to control.

For the beginning let´s go a little in detail with TRON.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/

Here the 24h volumes between Dec 30 and Jan 05:

30.12.: $170 mio
31.12.: $260 mio - $312 mio - $400 mio
01.01.: $453 mio - $487 mio
02.01.: $520 mio - $750 mio - $1210 mio
03.01.: $1517 mio - $1630 mio - $1120 mio
04.01.: $2370 mio - $3420 mio - $3515 mio
05.01.: $3842 mio - $4753 mio

- and furthermore sharp volume declines.

I´m convinced there wasn´t usual pump and dump action, but high grade money laundering. Big packets of "black money" have been changed to TRON - and at the end changed to "proper fiat", finally deposited in an offshore haven. I don´t suspect that TRON team was responsible for this event, but scammers who abused this crypto for their illegal doing.

https://info.binance.com/currencies/tronix

https://www.ccn.com/tron-price-drops-off-cliff-despite-excitement-over-mainnet-launch/

Maybe TRON was created for the special purpose of money laundering - especially for Chinese people (criminal cartels - Triads), because it´s a Chinese company.  Huh

A similar opinion I have concerning Dentacoin, a very suspious Dutch foundation, established by a Bulgarian so called Professor and two young German co-founders. It´s very simple to transfer money from a Dutch foundation to an offshore haven like the Caribbean Dutch Antilles Aruba or Curacao . These islands belong to Dutch kingdom bot not to the Netherlands. Very strange!

https://dentacoin.com/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dentacoin/

Till today there one can hardly observe worth mentioning business development!

[/b][/size]
researcher194

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:35:42 PM

Concerning # 656 - Dentacoin

Dentacoin´s founder is a "Prof. Dr." Dimitar Dimitrakiev, according to his LinkedIn profile currently a lecturer at Varna University of Management, Bulgaria.
Here the complete current list of academics at this university:

https://vum.bg/academics/

No lecturer with this name!
ValarCrais

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

Dear mosprognoz,

Your beahaviour is childish to say the least. It's more like a sort of perverted (good wording used by researcher 194) circus. 
That's why your posts can't be taken any seriously or anyone here.

If you wish to discuss - lets' discuss and communicate.
Using swear wordings doesn't make you any stronger. It's simply impolite and ignominious. 

It looks he's a Russian guy, isn't he?

"mos" taken Moscow, there' a lot mos-something namings in Russia like Mosarchitecture, Mosbank, www.mosopen.ru etc. And "prognoz" is also a Russian word meaning "forecast" or "prognosis". And his behaviour - it's about Putin-like style - a street hooligan who prefer to strike first and then say "Sorry, it's not me" or "Sorry, I've been provoked to".  Angry Angry Angry Poor boy from a poor family...   
Stardefender

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

@MNEZIUS

Here a little preview of my investigative power:

Amongst the different ICOs respectively already established cryptos I´ve detected five different types:

1) Such ones with central relevance for currency transactions like Bitcoin, Tether or Ethereum.
2) Such ones which are launched for collecting money for promising business projects.
3) Such ones which are only launched for collecting money - and then going off.
4) Such ones which are interesting for "pump and dump schemes".
5) Such ones which are interesting for money laundering. Yes, in their white papers (if existing) they all have declared: NO MONEY LAUNDERING! But this is only illusion. Nobody is able to control.

For the beginning let´s go a little in detail with TRON.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/

Here the 24h volumes between Dec 30 and Jan 05:

30.12.: $170 mio
31.12.: $260 mio - $312 mio - $400 mio
01.01.: $453 mio - $487 mio
02.01.: $520 mio - $750 mio - $1210 mio
03.01.: $1517 mio - $1630 mio - $1120 mio
04.01.: $2370 mio - $3420 mio - $3515 mio
05.01.: $3842 mio - $4753 mio

- and furthermore sharp volume declines.

I´m convinced there wasn´t usual pump and dump action, but high grade money laundering. Big packets of "black money" have been changed to TRON - and at the end changed to "proper fiat", finally deposited in an offshore haven. I don´t suspect that TRON team was responsible for this event, but scammers who abused this crypto for their illegal doing.

https://info.binance.com/currencies/tronix

https://www.ccn.com/tron-price-drops-off-cliff-despite-excitement-over-mainnet-launch/

Maybe TRON was created for the special purpose of money laundering - especially for Chinese people (criminal cartels - Triads), because it´s a Chinese company.  Huh

A similar opinion I have concerning Dentacoin, a very suspious Dutch foundation, established by a Bulgarian so called Professor and two young German co-founders. It´s very simple to transfer money from a Dutch foundation to an offshore haven like the Caribbean Dutch Antilles Aruba or Curacao . These islands belong to Dutch kingdom bot not to the Netherlands. Very strange!

https://dentacoin.com/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dentacoin/

Till today there one can hardly observe worth mentioning business development!

[/b][/size]

I think it's needed to be taken into consideration that  the cryptocurrencies market is barely regulated and you should be prepared for anything trying to invest or, say better - playing with it. Also the nature of all tokens is virtual and elusive - they're nothing without their ecosystems but these ecosystems are subject of changes and agreements. That's why the "pump and dump" strategies are normal marketing instruments here, we've got even specialized stock markets for pump and dump players - Bittrex (in the top-10 on the cryptomarket, btw), certain Telegram channels are also widely used for pump and dump campaigns. Even wel-know currencies like, for example, Tron were blamed for using such a strategy. The only reliable strategy is to catch the moment to hip on and not to lose the moment to hop off, from my humble point of view.
But talking in general about "serious" markets, lets' say oil - the price was $47.01 in June '17 and now it's $76.79, but it was $140.44 in June' 08. So what do you expect from the cryptocurrencies market then?  Grin   
Stardefender

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

In such a project I am certainly interested, but writing about Worldcore I only would stop when you stop your attacks against Marina
[/quote]

But, in your opinion, why marina have ever started this topic posting her own "investigations" (sometimes fakes, btw), what for?
What is her interest in floffing Worldcore?

For example, here's an alternative opinion from starnger in another thread regarding Worldcore - and it's totally indifferent, neither "yes", no "no".

Since the end of their ICO, this is the time I'm hearing about the project, this project has really under delivered IMO, this is issue I don't know who to believe, it is possible the team is trying to spin the news so as to manage the damaged done so far, I think the only way for me is to delivered a sound product

Why is Marina in so negative mood? What are here reasons and interests? 
ValarCrais

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:42:45 PM

Apart from Questra/ AGAM's scam - there's  an interview with Alexey Nasonov, discussing the history of Worldcore going back to 2014 amonst the other things. Please pay attention, in not a freshly baked piece of reading - it dates back Jan. 2016, even long before the Wolrdcore ICO, which additionally proves the Alex's position at Worldcore. Two and a half of year ago! Sean Patterson joined Worldcore later, if memory serves me well. Also Alex talks a bit about the Worldcore's predessecor - Swifthub.

https://www.thepaypers.com/interviews/alexey-nasonov-worldcore-we-are-setting-up-the-new-standards-for-successfull-fintech-companies-in-the-cee-region-/762690-38
Stardefender

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:15:13 PM

The lack of recent news serves bad service to the WRC token. But at least the last news from the end April were posiitive - WRC is listed on KuCoin. (The Woldcore’s token is currently listed on OKex, HitBtc, Coinexchange and YoBit exchange). The price dropped indeed but it's been stable since the end of the March.
Mnezius

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

In such a project I am certainly interested, but writing about Worldcore I only would stop when you stop your attacks against Marina

But, in your opinion, why marina have ever started this topic posting her own "investigations" (sometimes fakes, btw), what for?
What is her interest in floffing Worldcore?

For example, here's an alternative opinion from starnger in another thread regarding Worldcore - and it's totally indifferent, neither "yes", no "no".

Since the end of their ICO, this is the time I'm hearing about the project, this project has really under delivered IMO, this is issue I don't know who to believe, it is possible the team is trying to spin the news so as to manage the damaged done so far, I think the only way for me is to delivered a sound product

Why is Marina in so negative mood? What are here reasons and interests? 
[/quote]

I also see no any reasons to justify and defend Marina Uni.
I would more or less understand her paid activities if she was a cryptocurrnecy market expert or researcher like researcher194 trying to discover something interesting without posting fakes. But noone can an expert in medical patronage, gas equipment, home doors, automotive repairs, chairs etc. - all at once. It's obvious she posts what she's paid for and nothing else.
Shall we take her post cautiously? Yes, we shall.
Shall we take her seriosly? No, I don't think so. 
Stardefender

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

Worldcore is amongst partners of the massive Money Europe conference in Prague, the event has extremely solid status - the speakers are from Apple, Samsung, PayPal, Nordea, Deutsche Bank, UniCredit and so on. And, yes, thanks to omnipresent Sean Patterson Wink

https://s25.postimg.cc/5w2zrfgnz/money_europe.jpg
Mnezius

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:56:20 PM

Worldcore is amongst partners of the massive Money Europe conference in Prague, the event has extremely solid status - the speakers are from Apple, Samsung, PayPal, Nordea, Deutsche Bank, UniCredit and so on. And, yes, thanks to omnipresent Sean Patterson Wink

https://s25.postimg.cc/5w2zrfgnz/money_europe.jpg

Interesting.
I wish Worldcore to find new business connections and pertnership synergy at the forum!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: