Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2018, 01:38:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WORLDCORE - A SCAM!  (Read 24458 times)
criptolover12

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:57:29 PM

ha-ha, Worldcore make more than $10 000k in ICO, so you make empty and dumb work, man. Stop writing your fakes and get calm - the ICO is suscessfully closed. The 2nd milestone in plan is get reached.

Congratulations to Worldcore and its team!

I think the same. I have some investment on worldcore and i trust their team. Until now they did great work.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blurryeyed

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

craslovell/dog = forum trust abusers.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:02:47 PM

I have some investment on worldcore and i trust their team. Until now they did great work.

That's what everyone says just before they get hung out to dry.

Sorry for your loss. But not really.

BEWARE OF AMBISAFE/HASHCOINS SCAM ICO's: Polybius, SRG, Propy, Cryptaur, Worldcore, Compcoin, Chronobank, Orocrypt, Orderbook, Taas, Crytocarbon, ESR-Wallet, Levelnet, Micromoney, etc, etc)
CounterStrike

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:27:04 PM

ha-ha, Worldcore make more than $10 000k in ICO, so you make empty and dumb work, man. Stop writing your fakes and get calm - the ICO is suscessfully closed. The 2nd milestone in plan is get reached.

I think the same. I have some investment on worldcore and i trust their team. Until now they did great work.

Good for them that extortion scam by noob accounts failed!
Marina Uni

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:32:18 AM

Good for them that extortion scam by noob accounts failed!

ПABEЛ КPЫMOB. ИЗBECTHЫЙ КPИMИHAЛЬHЫЙ ABTOPИTET. OPГAHИЗATOP CКAMA WORLDCORE.  

So, them wants more...

Worldcore team has took a decision to extend ICO for one more month due to lower value of raised funds than we expected. We have spent almost 2 million USD of our own funds and very much efforts of entire Worldcore team for launching ICO and all associated expenses. Most of these funds were used for marketing of Worldcore ICO and production of high-class promo materials. The reason to take such decision is unexpectedly unstable market conditions in October and 1/2 of November due to 2 reasons - Bitcoin Gold fork and Segwit2x fork of Bitcoin which eventually became fake and will never be launched.

No bounty. No airdrop. No problem.
criptolover12

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:35:46 AM

I have some investment on worldcore and i trust their team. Until now they did great work.

Maybe you are not. I don't have a big investment. If I lose all of them, I would not be sad. On the other hand, I can double my investment.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
Marina Uni

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:17:07 PM

Maybe you are not. I don't have a big investment. If I lose all of them, I would not be sad. On the other hand, I can double my investment.

yep.
you just lose all of them.
but next time you'll be smarter.

Marina Uni

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:54:03 PM

the team is very strong , i think that is good project worth to invest
but the cap is too big....

you in high? strong team Grin 3 assholes and 2 of them russians. scammers greedy for money. they don't care about investors os project.

mosprognoz

Activity: 364
Merit: 120

I wish my wallet came with free refills.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:48:14 AM

WARNING !!! ICO WORLDCORE IS ORGANIZED AND ORCHESTRATED BY WELL KNOWN RUSSIAN CRIMINAL PAVEL KRYMOV.

That guy is a mastermind of following scams:  

Five Winds (NEW)

Lianora Swiss (NEW)

Worldcore (NEW)

Prime Broker

Solvena

Forex Trend

Panteon Finance

ShareInStock

Private FX

https://steemit.com/worldcore/@ico-worldcore/pavel-krymov-s-ico-worldcore-is-scam

This bastard is responsible for many suicides as well. Please watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omD798CeSWc  

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening.
mosprognoz

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:54:37 AM

No proofs that Krymov has at least some relation to Worldcore.
No proofs that it is a scam. NO at all

Dude.. Please let us know how much that criminals are paying you for your 24/7 spamming in worldcore scammy threads? Beggars, alcoholics and assholes like you will support any scam that is paying out, and will sell out anything and anybody for money. Just look at your posts you worthless piece of shit... there are more then 250 posts in your profile since the registration, and all of them are posted in scammy worldcore threads. The names of yours are: Fucking paid poster and fucking paid shill.

Marina Uni

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:53:43 PM

No proofs that Krymov has at least some relation to Worldcore.
No proofs that it is a scam. NO at all

Dude.. Please let us know how much that criminals are paying you for your 24/7 spamming in worldcore scammy threads? Beggars, alcoholics and assholes like you will support any scam that is paying out, and will sell out anything and anybody for money. Just look at your posts you worthless piece of shit... there are more then 250 posts in your profile since the registration, and all of them are posted in scammy worldcore threads. The names of yours are: Fucking paid poster and fucking paid shill.

Some questions to thinking about.

Roadmap and milestones
 $5M
Membership in VISA, MASTERCARD, CHINA UNIONPAY, SWIFT and SEPA networks (Q1 2018)
Launch of branded and co-branded prepaid debit cards for enterprises. (Q1 2018)
Dedicated IBAN for every account. (Q1 2018)
Extension of marketing budget, sales and marketing team to triple growth rate. (Q4 2017)
Opening of 5 offices in EU countries with local targeted marketing, sales and support teams to increase attractiveness of Worldcore services to local audience. (Q2-Q3 2018)
Launch of Worldcore-branded brokerage platform for blockchain assets trading. (Q2 2018)
$10M
Opening of 5 fully-packed offices in 5 more EU countries. (Q1 2019)
Launch of UK-regulated Blockchain-powered P2P lending platform with unique features. (Q3 2018)
Membership in JCB and American Express (Q2 2018)

Why don't the team just be happy with $10M and follow their roadmap?

good point. Any word on this from the devs?

IconFirm

Activity: 812
Merit: 518

Always ask questions.

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:44:26 PM

He's boring anyway.

Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0
Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin scam exchanges or shady ICO's run by known scam companies like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive etc - they WILL scam you!
Use due diligence & do research. Buy the coins, sell the coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
jmxcursi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:50:02 PM

I added Worldcore to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way, and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support WRC tokens so that you can easily get started. You can also post your WRC addresses to start receiving tips / payments / donations in WRC tokens. Smiley

What do you guys think about WRC? Scam? Legit? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know what you think! If consensus is that it's a scam, it'll appear lower and lower in search results. If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the project and invest.

Screenshots:

https://i.imgur.com/bzMcpNl.png

https://i.imgur.com/9p5WwMi.png
IconFirm

Activity: 812
Merit: 518

Always ask questions.

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:19:04 PM

FintechEU still deleting posts from the Worldcore ICO scam thread:

Every single post that asks a question is being deleted.... Roll Eyes

Epic Scam Fail.

Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0
Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin scam exchanges or shady ICO's run by known scam companies like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive etc - they WILL scam you!
Use due diligence & do research. Buy the coins, sell the coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
mosprognoz

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:01:21 PM

FintechEU still deleting posts from the Worldcore ICO scam thread:

Every single post that asks a question is being deleted.... Roll Eyes

Epic Scam Fail.
What else did you expect from scammers? Now they even extended their scammy ICO for one month.  Grin

mosprognoz

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:31:04 PM

I am a paid spammer of worldcore.
We all know that you are a paid spammer! Dude, aren't you tired from scamming and spamming in fucking worldcore threads  24/7 ? You never answered the question, how much that scammers and criminals are paying you. I have the reasons to believe, that you are a homeless beggar and alcoholic hired by criminals for their dirty and scammy project. Go and find a legitimate work instead of spamming all day long, you worthless piece of shit.

HoyerBrandon3

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:30:36 PM

It looks like scam. And i think , that we can fight with it if every ICO project will provide audit and show documents to their investors and then they will be sure that projects is honest and transparent.Hope every ICO project will provide it.  What do you think?
Marina Uni

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:10:58 PM

It looks like scam. And i think , that we can fight with it if every ICO project will provide audit and show documents to their investors and then they will be sure that projects is honest and transparent.Hope every ICO project will provide it.  What do you think?

I think you're right.

@ngelcryptopia

Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:48:11 AM

after reading all these, i feel lucky i never join worldcore ico as their facebook and all look impressive with all the businesses that they have. once again, thanks for exposing this scam, more people should be aware of it.

Bastime

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

THE FUTURE OF INVESTING

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:22:28 PM

But a while ago I just received 300+ tokens from Wordcore and etherscan.io is rated worldcore.com as a neutral. Do this accusation is accurate? I mean their community is really big and I joined their Telegram channel and the people were cool and amazing.
Do Worldcore being transformed into a good currency today?
I checked their token and the current price is 1WCR=$.1, does that make sense now?

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
mosprognoz

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:06:35 AM

But a while ago I just received 300+ tokens from Wordcore and etherscan.io is rated worldcore.com as a neutral. Do this accusation is accurate? I mean their community is really big and I joined their Telegram channel and the people were cool and amazing.
Do Worldcore being transformed into a good currency today?
I checked their token and the current price is 1WCR=$.1, does that make sense now?
Your tokens are absolutely useless, because you will not be able to sell them now on etherdelta even for $0.02. We will see the real price of that shit token after listing on coinmarketcap and on any reputable exchange.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.