Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:33:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Latium Tasking Platform  (Read 53524 times)
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

What do you say about this mfchiro?

https://idex.market/eth/latx

Now I am scamming with idex also?Huh

Can't you see how retarded you are?

Why you sheep's need someone to tell you trade on this particular exchange?!?

use everything that is decentralized!!!!

I do not see LATX deals and orders on this exchange, it's weird, maybe it's not real LATX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:53:46 PM

I am belive if this token will registered in of the market, it seems like the prize hunters can not wait to sell their tokens.

if process voting in Bit-Z will succesfully then this token will be listed there soon.  Smiley
I also think that listing will do collapse the price because of the large number of bounty hunters willing to sell

I really don't think so,  that's why only 5% of the total supply was allocated for bounty programs. This doesn't mean, that this amount of LATX in the hands of bounty hunters would control price of this token. Also consider the fact that we were at a bearish market for quite awhile now and alts are just beginning to resurrect.
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

I am belive if this token will registered in of the market, it seems like the prize hunters can not wait to sell their tokens.

if process voting in Bit-Z will succesfully then this token will be listed there soon.  Smiley
I also think that listing will do collapse the price because of the large number of bounty hunters willing to sell

I really don't think so,  that's why only 5% of the total supply was allocated for bounty programs. This doesn't mean, that this amount of LATX in the hands of bounty hunters would control price of this token. Also consider the fact that we were at a bearish market for quite awhile now and alts are just beginning to resurrect.

I don't think bounty participants could dumped the price of LATX. If they received this token as a bounty, it doesn't mean they would sell it at the first opportunity.

Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:37:53 AM

I saw that the project collected $ 14,400,000, please tell me how much it was in the ethers at the time of the ICO?
Sidzukana

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:45:50 PM

We are not purshing ED or IDEX, however as noted previously, LATX is based on the Golem structure.:

Latium followed the path of Golem when creating the LATX token.

In order for LATX to work on ED a wrapper will need to be created.

https://etherdelta.com/gntw.html

Anyone can create this wrapper.

The team is not focused on creating a wrapper at this time.
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:58:20 PM

I don't think bounty participants could dumped the price of LATX. If they received this token as a bounty, it doesn't mean they would sell it at the first opportunity.
I disagree with you, you just have not facing the bounty hunter Smiley they are happy to sell at the earliest opportunity
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:44:16 PM

I disagree with you, you just have not facing the bounty hunter Smiley they are happy to sell at the earliest opportunity

Maybe there are some bounty hunters selling their bounty payments at the first opportunity. But I don't believe bounty hunters can strongly influence to the price
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:08:27 AM

Maybe there are some bounty hunters selling their bounty payments at the first opportunity. But I don't believe bounty hunters can strongly influence to the price
I hope LATX team can soon listed this token in market, information about exchange still not given.
look in telegram chat if process exchange LATX still running, seems must wait.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

I believe in team, and I think that they will be able to agree on the listing in the near future, they will be calmer when they will not be pressed by investors
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

Sent e-mails to Kucoin about listing LATX. I liked Kucoin and traded there several times, that's good place.
Also I registered on Bit-z but it seems I'll need to pass verification before voting.
Still not so many people on Latium platform, for my task only 6 participants registered, even though task is very easy - you just need to sign up to forum

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

I hope LATX team can soon listed this token in market, information about exchange still not given.
look in telegram chat if process exchange LATX still running, seems must wait.

The truth is token listing in exchanges these days are beginning to seem like a herculean task to be honest. The delays come mostly from the exchanges themselves and not the project team.  All the same, let's look forward to a listing that would come sooner than later.
mfchiro

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:51:24 PM

Hmmm, you ask a good question.  "Can't you see how retarded you are?"    I don't think anyone can.   It's like me asking you, can't you see how poor your writing and grammar skills are?  Nope, that's the best you got, you work with it.  It's ok.  I don't know why you are so bent out of shape, you aren't getting much response here about decentralized exchanges because that is not the topic of this thread.   Can you share with us how much LATX you have bought or sold and through which decentralized exchange?

Finally, to quote Shakespeare "me thinks the lady doth protest too much."   The more you insist on how smart you are and how dumb everyone else is, the more we are led to believe otherwise.   Undecided

comradepay

Activity: 546

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:29:12 AM

This is rather a general error. The price falls rather not because of bounty hunters, but because of large discounts to early investors, who are most often not disclosed.

Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:02:25 AM

As much as some bounty hunters are willing to sell quite a few others would definitely Hodl, but this still doesn't crash the price because they don't have the bulk of the tokens as much as to control it's price when they dump.
comradepay

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:24:15 AM

As much as some bounty hunters are willing to sell quite a few others would definitely Hodl, but this still doesn't crash the price because they don't have the bulk of the tokens as much as to control it's price when they dump.
If the trading volumes are low, then bounty hunters can easily affect the price, but only in the short term

dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

If the trading volumes are low, then bounty hunters can easily affect the price, but only in the short term
very rare cases in my practice when bounty hunters really could affect the price, I think that this is unlikely in this project
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:11:55 PM

very rare cases in my practice when bounty hunters really could affect the price, I think that this is unlikely in this project
I think it's unlikely in this project, but only because bounty hunters were paid very little compared to the total amount of coins
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:46:36 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 11:58:40 AM by princehandsome

I think it's unlikely in this project, but only because bounty hunters were paid very little compared to the total amount of coins
you might be able to see the volume of this coin after this coin listed in of market, the prize hunters have not been able to influence the price because they not yet selling they coin.
people who join here quite a lot, the possibility of a this coin price is increasingly high jump from next year.
IviN*nd

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:56:17 AM

Congratulations with the end of ICO. When do you plan to update alpha?
We usually make one update every week or so. We have a new update coming possibly next week which will include some new features that are much needed.

https://medium.com/@support_23187/alpha-platform-update-v0-2-cef81d98dc14

https://medium.com/@support_23187/alpha-platform-update-v0-3-4b3f683b3c4c

https://medium.com/@support_23187/alpha-platform-update-v0-4-ab1c6269a0c7

Those are the announced updates we have made so far. We are still on track for a beta release later this quarter and the production release for 2nd quarter 2018.
wow, thanks. I didn't know that you are doing log of changes
Latium (OP)

Merit: 250

Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

Congratulations with the end of ICO. When do you plan to update alpha?
We usually make one update every week or so. We have a new update coming possibly next week which will include some new features that are much needed.

https://medium.com/@support_23187/alpha-platform-update-v0-2-cef81d98dc14

https://medium.com/@support_23187/alpha-platform-update-v0-3-4b3f683b3c4c

https://medium.com/@support_23187/alpha-platform-update-v0-4-ab1c6269a0c7

Those are the announced updates we have made so far. We are still on track for a beta release later this quarter and the production release for 2nd quarter 2018.
wow, thanks. I didn't know that you are doing log of changes

Yeah we will be posting articles on our Medium blog every time we make an update. We also post the links on Twitter and in the Telegram chat group

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: