Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Buying and Holding the only way?  (Read 4286 times)
skylark001

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:17:14 PM

In  current scenario, it is the more profitable way, in case of Bitcoin. Mining is costlier especially in the countries where electricity cost is higher than usual.

Another way to get Bitcoin is through various campaigns like signature, through FB and tweeter while doing promotional campaigns for it.

Whatever you do, do it with full heart to earn more and more profits. Otherwise, buying other coins would be good as Bitcoin price is very high and involves great risks for the holders.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:58:17 AM

Well you can also invest in cloud mining, for example Genesis mining. Its not so profitable but you can make good amount out of there if you have a lot to invest there.

I have nothing against any cloud mining because I have done that before but I don't really suggest it these times and just go learn cryptocurrency trading because that way, you have some form of control with your strategy and don't really with cloud mining because there were really number of people including me that were victims of these schemes.. I am not sure with genesis mining though because they have been there for awhile and I have not invested to them so I can't tell whether it is good to invest to them or not.
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:48:25 AM

Bitcoin is not supposed to be held on to where the uncertainty is sure. But then bitcoin is an emerging currency and it birth cryptocurrencies generation. More coins are coming out and some of them have potentials to grow to come high yielding currencies depending on the problem they solve. So, where you mind can carry you, invest into coins that will appreciate or hold on to the point where and when you need to have more or create a point of sale where you can accept bitcoin has means of payment for yourself or company.  
Well it is up to the user either they are sure or not but I think if the people will trust the bitcoin they will be able to buy more but they are not sure then the bitcoin will not give them the benefit for the long time, I hope the best of the bitcoin is now getting more wide and the future of the bitcoin is increasing and this will help the buying and the holding of the bitcoin to go more and more fast till the end of the year.
8Habits

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:39:46 PM

Bitcoin is not supposed to be held on to where the uncertainty is sure. But then bitcoin is an emerging currency and it birth cryptocurrencies generation. More coins are coming out and some of them have potentials to grow to come high yielding currencies depending on the problem they solve. So, where you mind can carry you, invest into coins that will appreciate or hold on to the point where and when you need to have more or create a point of sale where you can accept bitcoin has means of payment for yourself or company.  
Well it is up to the user either they are sure or not but I think if the people will trust the bitcoin they will be able to buy more but they are not sure then the bitcoin will not give them the benefit for the long time, I hope the best of the bitcoin is now getting more wide and the future of the bitcoin is increasing and this will help the buying and the holding of the bitcoin to go more and more fast till the end of the year.

The more bitcoin owners hold and newcomers buying and holding as well, the more the price of bitcoin will continue to soar higher and or gets stabilized. The early adopters who were so patient enough are really the ones that reaping most of the big profits nowadays.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

i tried to calculate how much would i make from bitcoin mining using an antminer s9, and i don't think it's worth it for me as the cost of electricity is high where i live, which is in the UK (it's 20 cents approx), i make like $300 profit a year. and obviously i can't use faucets as that will take years to get one bitcoin. so is the only way to even get any value from bitcoin is to buy it and hold it on for another few years? but it is a risky investment due to the price. or should i invest in new currencies that are cheap right now and have potential to grow to $4k a coin?  Huh
mining is good to countries that have a low cost of electricity, if you like to have bitcoin why you just don't buy it and save it on your wallet it is like gaining profit than paying electric bills. there's also other option to gain bitcoin like signature campaigns and trading or investing!
8Habits

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:26:46 AM

i tried to calculate how much would i make from bitcoin mining using an antminer s9, and i don't think it's worth it for me as the cost of electricity is high where i live, which is in the UK (it's 20 cents approx), i make like $300 profit a year. and obviously i can't use faucets as that will take years to get one bitcoin. so is the only way to even get any value from bitcoin is to buy it and hold it on for another few years? but it is a risky investment due to the price. or should i invest in new currencies that are cheap right now and have potential to grow to $4k a coin?  Huh
mining is good to countries that have a low cost of electricity, if you like to have bitcoin why you just don't buy it and save it on your wallet it is like gaining profit than paying electric bills. there's also other option to gain bitcoin like signature campaigns and trading or investing!

It is really a matter of personal preference - whether a person like to mining cryptocurrency or to just buy and trade or hold. There are people that could not stand the stress of trading and that is why they prefer to just mine the coins and they find the process fun and entertaining.
HunterBTC

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:39:52 AM

If you want to have Bitcoin, there are various ways to get. Buying and selling is also one way for you to get Bitcoin but, there are many more ways to get Bitcoin for example you follow the signature campaign, you can also follow bounty in bounty you can follow various campaigns one of them is social media campaign facebook or twitter, there are also Blog and Youtube campaigns, then there is also a Translator campaign and many more ways for you to get Bitcoin. Then if you want to get great results, you can do Bitcoin mining by using hardware that has the feasibility standard for mining. I think it's a bit of a lot of ways to get Bitcoin.
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:38:29 AM

the main purpose why the people will invest in the bitcoin and buy is to hold the bitcoin in their wallet because they know that the value of the bitcoin will get increased if they cannot hold the bitcoin in the wallet they can invest in some other things
CloudM

Activity: 71

Diving into the world of cryptocurrency XD

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:01:56 AM

Nope, trading cryptocurrency is way more profitable than simply buy&hold.

PM me if you're interested in automatic trading Smiley

8Habits

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:49:52 AM

Nope, trading cryptocurrency is way more profitable than simply buy&hold.

PM me if you're interested in automatic trading Smiley

I think it is more way interesting and looks legit if you post it publicly and not through pm. I am also interested but I am now considering to subscribe to cryptowatch or tradingview. I think the former is good in terms of the chart UI but the latter is full pack of goodies as well.
Deepiefface10

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:53:20 AM

Trading is the best way more than just buying and holding bitcoins.
Buying and Holding will be best if you buy some altcoins and wait for it

█ BSHA3 █
Bitcoin Codebase Using SHA3-256 Algorithm
▬▬ The first sha3d crypto ▬▬
https://bsha3.com
janah

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

You should wait until the bitcoin price is decreasing then you grab the opportunity to buy some bitcoin then you hold it until it will increase again by that strategy you cna earn some profit. If you earn too much profit then you can cash it out.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

Indeed, solo mining right now is not profitable. If you have enough money to buy an antminer, why not study crypto trading and invest your money there? Also you could try lending your bitcoins on exchanges but I think the ROI is not that appealing.

I think that buying and keeping Bitcoin is pretty wise. Prospects for the growth of Bitcoin prices are quite high. I keep my bitcoins.
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:46:34 PM

If you are risking on how you earn your bitcoin now, there's another way, you can join signature campaigns and you will also have a good profit in there, but it depends on your rank if you have a higher rank then you will have a good salary. All you have to do is higher up your rank to member or full member then you can join a signature campaign. Then all you have to do is post a constructive reply or posts on the forum. You can see there if how many posts you should post in a week.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
8Habits

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:03:47 PM

If you are risking on how you earn your bitcoin now, there's another way, you can join signature campaigns and you will also have a good profit in there, but it depends on your rank if you have a higher rank then you will have a good salary. All you have to do is higher up your rank to member or full member then you can join a signature campaign. Then all you have to do is post a constructive reply or posts on the forum. You can see there if how many posts you should post in a week.

Joining to a signature campaign is the easiest part to get a hold of bitoin. However, due to a lot of competition - many people are coming in to this forum due to bitcoin popularity, the entry level to join to signature campaign is quite hard nowadays and yes I agree with you to post constructive and quality comments in order to have the edge in the signature campaign manager selection.
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:52:22 PM

In my opinion, there is no point right now in investing in only one mining rig. It looks like investing directly in cryptocurrencies is the most profitable option right now. I wouldn't recommend you trading because it is quite easy to lose your money in a couple of days. If I were you I would invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Other people prefer to buy new altcoins which have high chances to become more expensive in the future. However, it is not easy to find a project which may succeed.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:16:12 PM

Tell us how profitable such a mining is in general? Constantly I hear just that private mining is not profitable at all.
8Habits

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:57:02 AM

In my opinion, there is no point right now in investing in only one mining rig. It looks like investing directly in cryptocurrencies is the most profitable option right now. I wouldn't recommend you trading because it is quite easy to lose your money in a couple of days. If I were you I would invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Other people prefer to buy new altcoins which have high chances to become more expensive in the future. However, it is not easy to find a project which may succeed.

I don't think so because I have many friends that are mining certain altcoins and are just doing great. I am now heavy at trading and is seriously considering to invest in my first mining rig in next month or couple of months from now.
douhancan58

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:08:20 AM

Diversification is the best option because any investment is risky.
If there is a loss in investment, the rest of the investment can be profitable!
That's why many people don't put all their eggs in one basket!
Aileen C.

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:13:37 AM

Definitely such a good idea! Well then for me, Buying and holding is not the only way iin crypto . But its the easiest way to in joining this kind of business and profit accordingly. In BTC usually people thinking is to save more btc if its price decrease and sell it once its market stock get on high. Depends on how it works on its value.

Diversification is the best option because any investment is risky.
If there is a loss in investment, the rest of the investment can be profitable!
That's why many people don't put all their eggs in one basket!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: