Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:05:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY or AIRDROPS ????  (Read 3288 times)
Nuky1289

Activity: 198
Merit: 12

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:42:59 AM

i prefer bountys, you get a more significant amount of token. Airdrops are mostly useless and not of much value - but not in every case Smiley

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:44:44 AM

Bounty are usually more profitable but at the same time you need to spend much more time on looking rules, checking spreadsheets, counting stakes for every project you participate.
You have to spend only few minutes to read rules, you will probably write more than few posts which is required for signature campaign and you don't actually count stakes, it is manager's job, not yours, but you can spend 30 seconds to check spread sheet. Reward is much bigger in bounty.

Oh maybe he's the manager? Lol! Grin

I would always prefer joining bounty campaign as it's always profitable for me, yeah you need to follow their rules just to stay through the campaign period and you need some time and effort but it's always rewarding. II'm guilty of being a fan of airdrop before as it's somehow gives additional profit but not recently many airdrops are really sucks and just want to raise donations. We all know that it's not really hard to create your own coin so people use it to make money from innocent people.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:52:10 AM

[/quote]
Both participate Bounty and Airdrops so you can earn a lot of token , It easy to participate on airdrop by just filling up there form and following the rules you can get token that easily on Bounty you have to work to earn a token you must participate on different campaigns and wait at the end of the project you will get a token but it all depend if the ICO succeed  .
achlyss

Activity: 607
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:15:15 AM

that is happen too my likely,

aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:58:52 AM

I prefer Bounty. Airdrops are way to easy go get money, "too good to be true". Unlike bounties, even though you can get some share weekly and only little shares but this one's sure. Once you are on the spreadsheet you can get what you deserve, unlike airdrops that most of them is just getting your info. Some airdrops are great, too great but also too rare to find.
Tobi777

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:56:25 PM

I prefer the two. But the bounty campaigns are better. Airdrop is good sometimes. Airdrop can sometimes be frustrating. That's why rewarding campaigns are sometimes worth trying..
genesis53

Activity: 522
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:24:22 AM

I would prefer bounty where you could earn more tokens, but you have to choose the best bounty that has a potential. The best bounties will give you a nice rewards from your work. Air drop is a giveaway and requires only little work and why not take advantage of participating both of them at the same time. You will gain more when you do them both.
hidzudin fatku rozak

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:29:00 AM

I like two,because token from bounty better price even in the long term. from airdrop also  good but we have smart to choose good ICO.

miningguru

Activity: 1134

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:13:29 AM

I think compared to Airdrop, Bounty is the better option for promoting the activity because some coin after distributing there won't be any value for it. So it is always good to participate in the bounty programs only because the value of tokens will be more.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:44:31 AM

I like everything. Each type has its advantages and disadvantages. But the main problem is that very few good projects. 80% of coins are worthless.

absulotely right. both of them had advantages and disadvantages but if i had to choose then id choose airdrops because airdrops are friggin much easy compared to bounty but airdrop coins/tokens are mostly junk and no value at all even if you wait for a month or years , while bounty on the other hand are much profitable because tokens/coins on a bounty are have a higher value and mostly pumps after it listed on some online exchanged.
Clarkduco

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:49:45 AM

I'm more interested in working on bounty. Because airdrops are mostly just a joke. Although there are some airdrops that work.
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:39:50 PM

Bounty is more profitable than any airdrops ,free drops will only waste your precious time try to post here regularly so you can ranked up im starting to be active here everyday and hope i can join bounties in the future.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Liquidathor22

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:19:28 AM

Try to do both of them, register to an airdrop and do bounty campaigns. There are some profitable airdrops without doing anything the problem with airdrops is it takes time to earn. Bounty, as long as you follow the rules of the campaign manager you will earn a decent amount of tokens.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:54:26 PM

I choose both ,in bounty campaign you must wear the signature or and avatar just to participate in the campaign,but in airdrops you will only need to fill some questions on the application form, no need to wear some signature codes.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:58:32 PM

Both are good so no need to ask,i will any kinds of job here to earn money for my future and to secure it.I think in bounty like twitter,facebook or campaign you can earn big by that so even it has a little profit that is still profit.In airdrop some are legit but some also are not so always do a safe way before joining some airdrop like create a new account,airdrop is an easy way to earn from free tokens that they give or they distribute that free coins

Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:11:24 PM

Bounty gets you enough stakes(between 5- 30) on a weekly bases but AirDrops might get you 1 -5 stakes after staying for 3 months(After ICO).

Skyrah2008

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:35:03 AM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance

You can earn both for free but it is much more risky if you are going to partake in the airdrops. Therefore, it is more likely better to join in the bopunty campaign project in the ico. If you want earn big Wink
tukagero

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:15:41 AM

I like them both cause they will give you extra money, in bounty campaign you will need to post and wear thier signature and in airdrops you will only need to fill up the form doesnt require you post anything .

jeni99

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:01:47 PM

bounty or airdrop ?.
everything is okay.
I like bounty and like airdrop.
if the rules are not difficult I will follow.
Hehehe
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:20:31 PM

Bounties are limited promotion coins that you need to work for and get for your effort.
Airdrops are basically free coins given away. I prefer bounties all the time. More valuable.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███