Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money can buy happiness?  (Read 25456 times)
soupyyo

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:05:25 PM

All time money can not buy happiness.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:56:03 AM

If you are married and have kids with close family ties, money is SUPER important and can bring peace to your mind! If you are single then you do not need money that much.
This is from my experience and from what I saw in other peoples lives...
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:59:00 AM

not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
Happiness it is related to genetics and education. If you are used to be happy only when you obtain what you desire then the are small changes that to can be able to enjoy the touch of the wind, or a hidden look from a stranger and so on, there are small things that can make you feel better. Like the pill today i dont care about problems.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 03:04:40 AM

not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
I would agree. Happiness is temporary since it only works in people's minds. So we can actually buy something, or even someone that we think will bring us happiness. But this fades away in time since it is only temporary. But joy on the other hand, now this is a different story. Joy can never be bought by money. Because joy resides in our heart. And that is something precious and priceless...

tibne

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:09:34 AM

The benefit of money is a U curve, like many things in our life, such as food and drink. The benefit goes up in the beginning, then flat with more and drops if too much.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:28:02 AM

money may buy happiness but whatever happiness it buys you, that happiness can never be compared to that which comes from within us. After all there are poor people who are happier than the rich.
I don't think so, a lot of poor people are doing bad things just to have money, is that happier? They don't have enough money to buy foods so what is the happy thing about it? Money can really buy happiness, but it cannot buy love.
Do you believe that rich people who have a lot of money are happy? But there are people who are poor but happy?
So I can say that money can not be bought for happiness, you can be happy with your family and your friends.
Hahahha funny, try to answer this question.
If you have a new cellphone with a good specs or latest cellphone would you be not happy about that? If you have a new car or house, would you not be happy for that? So money can really buy happiness.. Money cannot buy LOVE just like what I've said earlier. Our family and friends is one for our love ones so maybe you understand now my point.
Medimiguel

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:31:42 AM

Give me some money, 1$ each one, let see if that make me so happy or not  Roll Eyes
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:49:46 AM

no, it cannot buy real ang genuine happiness. It can buy material happiness, and provides material satisfaction. Real happiness always depends on how you see life.
billsted86

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:02:44 AM

not all happiness bus bought with money, money is everything but money can not buy one's happiness. many rich but unhappy. because, happy is coming because togetherness, love, thoughts, and others.  Wink
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:24:54 AM

Without control money can bring disaster..  Just like what im doing now.  I have make to many mistakes and spent most of my money on gamble.  Now im in debt again.  Thanks to my greed.
Chibykesman

Activity: 70

Interested in bitcoin

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:29:20 AM

Money can not buy happiness, because can not make fell happy when I want to be happy.

No money not happy, I want to be happy, I can not wait on till I have money nefore I will be happy, or when I want to be happy I go the market and buy one.

Such is wrong.

Money can not buy happiness.

sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:25:32 AM

Without control money can bring disaster..  Just like what im doing now.  I have make to many mistakes and spent most of my money on gamble.  Now im in debt again.  Thanks to my greed.
you are right money can buy happiness when the money is in control and you have courage and believe and also giving time to your family so this is make anyone happy while the second condition is that those people who have a lot of money but have fear that what will we do to that a lot of money so in this type of life there is no happiness.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:15:50 AM

Not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

Yeah money is for what we want to buy. It is not connected into our real emotions.
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:24:32 AM

Yes I also think money is not happiness. Money can buy some happiness in the form of material things but permanent happiness that comes from you. And I believe to be happy ourselves we need to be content with

whatever is happening in our daily lives.
I say it can't.  It can buy us material things but never happiness. It provides us our needs and wants but material things does not define our happiness.  Even if we have lots of money,  we will never be satisfied and happy.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
crypto_world

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:40:37 AM

Yes I also think money is not happiness. Money can buy some happiness in the form of material things but permanent happiness that comes from you. And I believe to be happy ourselves we need to be content with

I say it can't.  It can buy us material things but never happiness. It provides us our needs and wants but material things does not define our happiness.  Even if we have lots of money,  we will never be satisfied and happy.

For money you can buy power, love, sex, high position in society. You can buy health for money. I think that for many people this is happiness. For me as well. Before, I was not so mercantile. But, when faced with reality, I realized that money is very important in our life

salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:06:37 AM

Happiness is not connected with money but for money you can buy everything for happiness

English FTW.
dilshan007

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:52:00 AM

Most people think that spending money on themselves will make them happier than spending it on other people. Yet, when researchers assess happiness before and after people spend an annual bonus, people report greater happiness when they spend the bonus money on others or donate it to charity than when they spend it on themselves. This occurs regardless of how big the bonus was. One reason for this phenomenon is that giving to others makes us feel good about ourselves
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:35:50 PM

Its true not all people , seeing that money can buy happiness , It's how by a person or every individual looks , and knows what is happiness. Their Perspective , and psychological thing. For me is that Money cannot buy happiness , for me happiness is you love what you're doing , you help people by little things with no waiting for the return. Happiness is in the heart not in the mind. Some of us money is matter , why? , they said money can buy happiness cause you buy anything that you want , but how if the money is gone?. Imagine it , some of us are materialistic and don't deny it. Some of us being a thief for our own happiness , and sometimes we can't give a single coin , to a person who are needed , who are poor , etc... Money leads to greedyness , and selfishness.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:01:44 PM

i am agree with you that money is not everything and cant buy all things like happiness etc but money also have its own place in life i mean that money is also important for a good life and money can bring something which really change the life like to have a good house and have a beautiful car and a lot of thing.
Tharushan

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:50:18 PM

Money is very improtant thing in this world.It is essential to lead a decent life- without you can not buy neccessary things such as food, drink, clothes but fortune could also make you feel unhappy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: