Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS  (Read 55961 times)
SyndicateLTD (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:48:24 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 09:51:59 AM by SyndicateLTD

We, at Syndicate had a busy month in terms of development and future plans and that's why we want to share with you the following changes:

New specifications

Fixed block reward: 70% for MNs, 30% for stakers

from block 346000 to block 432799 - 9 synx per block - MN Collateral: 5,000
from block 432800 to block 519599 - 8 synx per block - MN Collateral: 10,000
from block 519600 to block 606399 - 7 synx per block - MN Collateral: 15,000
from block 606400 to block 693199 - 6 synx per block - MN Collateral: 20,000
from block 693200 to block 779999 - 5 synx per block - MN Collateral: 25,000

Once you start your Masternode with the 'Current Required Collateral', your Masternode STAYS RUNNING when collateral increases. If you stop your Masternode and you don't have the same TXid, you will need to have the Required Collateral.

Notable Changes

- Fix wrongly displayed balance on Overview tab
- Fix listtransactions RPC function
- Switch to libsecp256k1 signature verification
- Resolution of excessive peer banning

!!! Mandatory Update

Syndicate Core 2.1.0 is a mandatory update for all users. This release contains new consensus rules and improvements that are not backwards compatible with older versions. Users will have a grace period of 4 days to update their clients before enforcement of this update is enabled.

—-How to upgrade your wallet—-

If you are running an older version, shut it down. Wait until it has completely shut down (which might take a few minutes for older versions), then copy over syndicate-qt.exe (on Windows) or /Applications/Syndicate-Qt (on Mac) or syndicated/syndicate-qt (on Linux).

—-How to upgrade your Masternode—-

- Log on to VPS with putty
- syndicate-cli stop
- wget https://github.com/SyndicateLtd/SyndicateQt/releases/download/x2.1.0/Syndicate-2.1.0-linux64.zip
- unzip -o Syndicate-2.1.0-linux64.zip -d /usr/local/bin/
- chmod 777 /usr/local/bin/*
- syndicated

Give it some time to get fully synced and then type 'syndicate-cli masternode status' to check if Masternode successfully started

Full Guide: http://synx.online/syndicate-update-steps.pdf

Wallets: https://github.com/SyndicateLtd/SyndicateQt/releases/tag/x2.1.0
Boostrap: http://209.250.239.190/bootstrap2.zip
Masternode Setup Guide: https://medium.com/@synx/masternode-setup-guide-6b2c085c6774
khachok

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:03:59 PM

Please help. I am not not able to install Syndicate Core 2.1.0 on Mac book air. https://imgur.com/a/xXK4HJQ

System info:
Model: MacBookAir7,2, BootROM MBA71.0178.B00, 2 processors, Intel Core i5, 1.6 GHz, 4 GB, SMC 2.27f2
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000, Intel HD Graphics 6000, Built-In
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.13.6 (17G65)
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:11:46 AM

Trying to upgrade my masternodes to 2.1 atm but when checking sync I run into this issue
Code:
:~$ ./syndicate-cli getinfo
error: {"code":-32601,"message":"Method not found"}
any ideas? just want to make sure its synced

FloDu66

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

Trying to upgrade my masternodes to 2.1 atm but when checking sync I run into this issue
Code:
:~$ ./syndicate-cli getinfo
error: {"code":-32601,"message":"Method not found"}
any ideas? just want to make sure its synced

Hello,

I have the same problem, can you help us?
Wildhunter7513

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:31:53 PM

Hello.
On my local PC with Windows 7, a node was installed on the previous version of the wallet and everything worked fine from the moment the wallet came out. As soon as I reinstalled the wallet to version 2.1.0, the node stopped working at startup, it displays the following message “Masternode not found in the list of available masternodes. Current status: Not capable masternode: Could not connect to My_IP: 25992 (code -1)) »How to fix and start the node?
coinpup

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:01:22 AM

all these problems with the wallet, i guess they have to pay the dev more money to learn how to code.

Still no white paper. Still no coin burn. They hold 6 mil coins & staking and stealing our rewards.

people need to understand they are milking all who buy and each day they sell those mints and buy BTC.

IBM is all BS. we still have no idea what this is used for. Its not even IBM but a program and they are trying to make everyone think they are partners with IBM.

still here , still waiting for white paper, it will be almost a year. Do you think we will see in next year?? Huh

coinpup

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:50:20 AM

As Im writing they still dont have the wallet update working.. they wanted to pump the coin to make some money but i guess it didnt work out.

Still no white paper..no real plans. Jan 2019 we will be around 300 sats..Thats my prediction ..and most likely get dropped from Trex as they begin to follow new SEC rules,  Rules synx cant pass.

keep an eye in that 6 mil coins they stole from us, they been dumping the minted coins pushing price down.

I hope people are really checking out the coin before you invest. it was good in the early days until this new team set up a new chain and stole 6 mil pre-mined coins.

Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:31:21 AM

Hi everybody, I seem to have a problem with a transaction, but the link to the block explorer in the front page is dead. Anybody knows if there is a new page somewhere, can't seem to be able locate it anywhere

Securekid

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:52:43 PM

can you please fix your blockchain explore ?

link from your website is not working.

coinpup

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:00:04 PM

STILL NO WHITE PARER

STILL STEALING 6mil coins and staking them.stealing our mints

merry xmas

coinpup

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:15:46 AM

still no white paper.

The Dev team is still staking our 6 mil coins and selling the mints to make money. While the rest of us wait for these clowns to do something.

Easy said he was working on white paper three months ago..so show us something!

community has no grown..No marketing , cant market scams..

every time you buy you give the devs more of your money, yet we see no progress.

Be careful, before you  invest make sure you check it out. you will learn they have no plan... good luck
poolian

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:03:15 PM

Hi, my wallet stops synchronizing from block 346000.

Any idea, how to solve this?
redalert11

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 12:02:43 AM

getinfo ditched, use these:

syndicate-cli getnetworkinfo
syndicate-cli getblockchaininfo
redalert11

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 12:04:44 AM

Hi, my wallet stops synchronizing from block 346000.

Any idea, how to solve this?

Had the same problem, delete the whole folder and start new
coinpup

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:44:17 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2019, 03:20:41 AM by coinpup

sentiment is terrible here...interesting project

interesting project, explain to everyone whats the project???  no white paper and the Devs are stealing mints ....

they are milking the people..wake up

go into telegram ask them when will the White paper be done , they will say soon. Over a year soon??!! you realize they have no team just one dev and one whatever Easy is, he just selling his mints and paying themselves...only ones making money are those two and a few insiders milking the system.

easy just posted "

Easy13, [01.02.19 07:49]
[In reply to A A]
nInvalidAmountFiltered = 2682000*COIN

Easy13, [01.02.19 07:51]
and you really think we still have 5M after one swap, one hard fork, cryptopia relisting, cryptobridge listing, blocknet listing and other payments ?

what other payments?Huh? to himself....lol

so they sold most of the 6 mil i guess...call us suckers
coinpup

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:30:52 AM

http://prntscr.com/mmofau

ROAD MAP FULL OF LIES
olcott

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:06:20 PM

Hey @coinpup , you really amuse me man. You obviously lost good amount of money on SYNX, but guess what... If you can't trade just don't risk it. If you don't have the balls to play why do you play?
pinya_p

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:22:54 AM

http://prntscr.com/mmofau

ROAD MAP FULL OF LIES
they sell the rest of the coins and get out. waiting for delisting on Bitrex and the status of shit coin
coinpup

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:30:12 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2019, 03:12:36 AM by coinpup

Hey @coinpup , you really amuse me man. You obviously lost good amount of money on SYNX, but guess what... If you can't trade just don't risk it. If you don't have the balls to play why do you play?

No I lost nothing...made good money ..I was with Synx for a long time and know the story behind the scene. The Dev's are crooks. i just hope people realize this..

I know you can swing trade this coin and still make money but, the dishonest way they stole coins and sold them with no record and no results.

its sad..play people for fools.  I'm just making sure people don't forget.

just trade safe and DYO..

Ill add this, i know people may think Im being silly but lets lay the facts out..and olcott can help answer these...help us see these guys are legit...

Where is the white paper? been over a year now
where is an updated road map? https://prnt.sc/n204fe  <<< way behind...come on please this is BS is this what 6mil coin buys us...!!
where did they spend 6 mil coin they mined ? lets be transparent show us a ledger..where was the money spent and how.
also why do they keep asking for more money, votes on super blocks?

no staff, no product and they took coins and nobody is asking what did they use them for and how much was spent?  

they said they paid for market etc,,how much, show us, its block chain we can follow it, its easy to follow....

Cool
SyndicateLTD (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:36:01 AM

There are three major components of a cryptocurrency:

1. Economy - which was covered at 2.1 version

2. User experience

3. Use cases

In 2.2.0 version we made a lot of changes which have the intend to make Syndicate more accesible and easier to use for everyone. In our opinion, for a global adoption, people need to understand how to install, use and more important how to benefit from Syndicate wallets. This being said, we want to share with you the following changes:

Notable Changes:

Fake Stake
On Janurary 22 2019, Decentralized Systems Lab out of the University of Illinois published a study entitled “‘Fake Stake’ attacks on chain-based Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrencies”, which outlined a type of Denial of Service attack that could take place on a number of Proof of Stake based networks by exhausting a client’s RAM or Disk resources.

This type of attack has no risk to users privacy and does not affect their holdings.

BIP65 (CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY) Soft-Fork
Syndicate Core v2.2.0 introduces new consensus rules for scripting pathways to support the BIP65 standard. This is being carried out as a soft-fork in order to provide ample time for stakers to update their wallet version.

Bootstrap
Wallet now supports fast bootstrap from the latest snapshot in the cloud or from the file.

Wallet Autoupdate
Wallet downloads new release into /update folder in the data directory and ask user to open it.

Masternode Setup
The new masternode setup features allow you to add a new masternode to your wallet right in the masternode tab.

In-wallet Proposal Voting
A new UI wallet tab has been introduced that allows users to view the current budget proposals, their vote counts, and vote on proposals if the wallet is acting as a masternode controller. The visual design is to be considered temporary, and will be undergoing further design and display improvements in the future.

Gui Changes:

Console Security Warning
Due to an increase in social engineering attacks/scams that rely on users relaying information from console commands, a new warning message has been added to the Console window’s initial welcome message.

Optional Hiding of Orphan Stakes
The options dialog now contains a checkbox option to hide the display of orphan stakes from both the overview and transaction history sections. Further, a right-click context menu option has been introduced in the transaction history tab to achieve the same effect.

Note: This option only affects the visual display of orphan stakes, and will not prevent them nor remove them from the underlying wallet database.

Transaction Type Recoloring
The color of various transaction types has been reworked to provide better visual feedback. Staking and masternode rewards are now purple, orphan stakes are now light gray, other rejected transactions are in red, and normal receive/send transactions are black.

Receive Tab Changes
The address to be used when creating a new payment request is now automatically displayed in the form. This field is not user-editable, and will be updated as needed by the wallet.

A new button has been added below the payment request form, “Receiving Addresses”, which allows for quicker access to all the known receiving addresses. This one-click button is the same as using the File->Receiving Addresses... menu command, and will open up the Receiving Addresses UI dialog.

Historical payment requests now also display the address used for the request in the history table. While this information was already available when clicking the “Show” button, it was an extra step that shouldn’t have been necessary.

!!! Mandatory Update

Syndicate Core 2.2.0 is a mandatory update for all users. This release contains new consensus rules and improvements that are not backwards compatible with older versions. Users will have a grace period of three weeks to update their clients before enforcement of this update is enabled.

Users updating from a previous version will require a full resync of their local blockchain from the P2P network.

— -How to Upgrade- —

If you are running an older version, shut it down. Wait until it has completely shut down (which might take a few minutes for older versions), then copy over syndicate-qt.exe (on Windows) or /Applications/Syndicate-Qt (on Mac) or syndicated/syndicate-qt (on Linux).

— -How to upgrade your Masternode- —

Log on to VPS with putty
- syndicate-cli stop
- wget https://github.com/SyndicateLtd/SyndicateQt/releases/download/v2.2.0/Syndicate-2.2.0-linux64.zip
- unzip -o Syndicate-2.2.0-linux64.zip -d /usr/local/bin/
- chmod 777 /usr/local/bin/*
- syndicated -daemon

Wallets: https://github.com/SyndicateLtd/SyndicateQt/releases/tag/v2.2.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: