Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:03:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it risky to turn all my money to bitcoins?  (Read 37270 times)
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:09:57 PM

it's risky in bitcoin or in (only one thing) , you should have more than one thing to invest on it
Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:26:14 PM

It's not risky at all cause it's depend on the time when you exchange all your money into Bitcoin. For example there are some guys exchanged money into Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin was about 4k2$ and right after that Bitcoin price dumped to 2k9$ in only 1 day so there are a lot of people afraid of this dump and they had sold all of their Bitcoin to cut the loss. I think you should be carefull if you want to exchange your money into Bitcoin, try to find out the good time to do it Cheesy
NEWBIE2017

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:40:55 PM

It's risky no argument in that ..BTC cannot be replaced with all your money cause the BTC market is highly volatile..Bitcoin has not that level of security as much as real money ..People can lose all their money in a couple of seconds in bitcoin. mainly the insecurity is it's fluctuating price if you are an investor you would not prefer to change all of it into some currency
donGeilo

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:51:02 PM

According to me it will be a bad decision to convert all bitcoins into money. The value of bitcoins is highly volatile and uncertain so there is no surity when bitcoin price will rise and you will be in loss after reserving money in your bank accounts . The second reason it is a bad idea is because all countries does not consider bitcoin as a legal accomodity so they might question the transaction of such huge amount of money into your bank account and may not legalize it . So converting all your money into bitcoins is not a good idea.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:59:18 PM

Hello..

No doubt it is a bad decision,you could suffer huge loss or bitcoins can be banned in your country or their market value could go down.
In fact this means there are a lot of things that are uncertain, thus I feel its completely unreasonable to put all your life saving at a stake.
Yes they are secured in a bank so thats not providing you with any income thus you are worried I understand but..
 You should buy bitcoins no doubt but not... From every single penny that you posses.
How about thinking about investing in gold or real estate ?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:01:20 PM

is it risky to turn all my money to bitcoins? anyhow this money sits in the bank and do nothing for!

Definitely! This goes out to all investments, not just in Bitcoins in particular. There is a saying that goes, "Do not put all your eggs in one basket." I think this saying really makes sense in general. Imagine putting all your hard earned money in Bitcoins, then in some way or another it gets too complex that it has shut down for all good reasons we can ever think of, what will happen to your investments? Be wiser, and invest your money in different funds and get various sources of income. That is the only way to get richer for sure.    
Smokey Bob

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:03:02 PM

Generally, if you don't know if it's risky to invest in something that has increased thousands of percent the last few years, you should not invest in anything by yourself. You don't understand risk what so ever.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:05:52 PM

is it risky to turn all my money to bitcoins? anyhow this money sits in the bank and do nothing for!

yes it is risky its not because bitcoin is volatile coz thats what i love about bitcoin
all you need to do is to risk only the amount you wont be needing for example for 2 mos or 3 mos
and accumulate bitcoin when its down

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:09:41 PM

I think it is not risky when you will convert your money to bitcoins because according to the predictions of many of bitcoiners, the value of bitcoin will going to boost up because first, China will come back to the cryptocurrency and then many other country will do the same thing that is why the value of bitcoin will increase a lot and that is why as of now, my advice is to convert your money to bitcoin and keep it until that time will come.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:14:11 PM

it's risky in bitcoin or in (only one thing) , you should have more than one thing to invest on it

Generally, people always advice others to diversify, but I am not exactly feeling that when it comes to Bitcoin. I rather invest my spare money into even more Bitcoins than choosing another asset to invest in. Altcoins are too short term minded and not really worthy according to me, and the more traditional investment options aren't rewarding enough. Bitcoin has a tremendous amount of potential growth that it will experience in the coming years, and for that reason Bitcoin will remain my only investment option.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:15:32 PM

It's always risky to put all your money into a single investment, so I would advise you not to do it.
Bitcoin is on the rise and it will most likely reach higher prices. $5000 is to be expected by the end of the year, so an investment is generally recomended, but don't put all your eggs in one basket.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:15:59 PM

It's risky to do business, it's risky to trade and it's risky to try to remain anonymous, but you do all these right? You know why do you do it? Because of risk-to-reward ratio as that's the main and foremost factor which is taken into consideration while we put anything into asset class. Bitcoin is one kind of an asset and I think that everyone is familiar about the rewards it has given to the risk takers till date.
leonair

Activity: 1246
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:27:38 PM

I know how you are feeling right now, you are in the state that you are full of doubt about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because you can't even touch it physically when you put it on your bitcoin wallet, you must better first listen to Andreas Antonopoulos in youtube about his 'Introduction to Bitcoin' so you will have a fully and much better understanding to what is the true potential of Bitcoin and the comparisons of Banks and Cryptocurrencies. All investments are risky though, invest what you can afford to lose.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:32:22 PM

if it is too risky to put all the money into Bitcoin, according to many more risky things that we often do, back again to you, whether you want to take risks or not

DimaPechka

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:33:04 PM

Of course it is risky!
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:34:27 PM

Yeah it is risky to turn all your money to bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is extremely volatile. You can't predict when the price will go up or when will it fall. If in any case the price goes down, but you need to exchange your coins, you will be facing some loss. But if you won't be withdrawing your coins for a long time, then it is better to store your money as bitcoins instead of just keeping it in the bank.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
monir34

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:57:33 PM

This question is some difficult. Yes there is risky . But without take risk you will not get any good thing on the world. You should invest btc when rate is low. Then your risk will low. There are not major risk. But one thing for turn your money in btc is high profitable in future. So you can take a little risk to gain. And must keep safe your Bitcoin wallet.
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:26:23 PM

The main rule of the investor is the diversification of risks. The more different currencies in your portfolio, the less likely the loss of your savings. I have a rule 50% - btc, 50% altcoyins.
ValyLupy

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:59:15 PM

It is insane idea
CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:07:32 PM

My advice , better keep that money untill bitcoin goes down but never invest what you can loose and never invest all the money. Make smart investments man.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: