Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:04:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it risky to turn all my money to bitcoins?  (Read 37270 times)
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:46:50 PM

is it risky to turn all my money to bitcoins? anyhow this money sits in the bank and do nothing for!
If you have full trust with the bitcoin then I don't think that you need to think that is there any risk or not .
But here you should be aware about the bitcoin and cryptocurrency , otherwise it will result into loss for you because it is not meant that if you will enter in this field then you will get success only .
So here if you don't know much about it then try your work with small amount of money Investment and if you got better success to handle then investment should be made by you in that amount as much as you can .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:03:27 PM

It is definitely not risky to turn all your money into Bitcoin, especially if you know what you are doing. If you are not confident, and you are not comfortable using cryptocurrencies then their is risk involved.

|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:46:48 PM

It is only risky if you are not 100% sure what you are doing. If you are not sure then there will definitely be risk involved with you turning your fiat money into BTC.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:04:16 PM

is it risky to turn all my money to bitcoins? anyhow this money sits in the bank and do nothing for!

Yes it is all very risky. I advise you, better allocate 40% of the money you have for bitcoin and the rest for others. May be useful.

Ya it is always good to not keep all funds in one investment let it be bitcoin also, so it is better to invest in multi investments so that if any investment goes wrong others can be saved.
You can invest into many cryptocurrecies, but important, can you manage your portfolio or not? The profitability will depend on your management, if you can manage good, it only makes you have more troubles to take profits or loss.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:25:33 PM

Probably, because if you turn all your money into bitcoin and in just short period of time the bitcoins value had dropped tremendously that would be a big loss on your part. If you don't want that risk maybe you should at least turn a quarter of your money into bitcoin because in that way it has less risks for your money. And one more thing is that if you want to turn your money into bitcoin turn it while the price of bitcoin is in low price.
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:41:08 PM

I think it is but I have really invested a lot of my money to bitcoins and I am really getting some profit to it.Its just a matter of time for you to gain some in it.Like they said,you'll never know until you try.

HappyNonce

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:52:08 PM

Better diversify. I would never put more than 50% in cryptos.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:56:32 PM

It is risky it is always risky to do such a move i understand that many might not agree and say bitcoin is profitable and that they have made 400% profit but I'm talking about the current situation the price is extremely high and it fluctuates by 100's a small fall can give you a panic
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:08:41 PM

It is not sensible to have all your eggs in one basket. The best thing to do here is to diversify your  money. Have a chunk of them in bitcoins and gen others somewhere else as your insurance should the inevitable happen to Bitcoin.
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:18:21 PM

You have to do what you believe in. I diversify, dont put all my eggs in one basket
I have 15% of my savings in crypto, but im thinking about going 25%

Cheers
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:21:37 PM

Better diversify. I would never put more than 50% in cryptos.

Why not put more than 50%, it's been effective for years don't be scared of crypto's they'll give you definite big profit but don't just put all of your funds with it. I doubt it too before but seeing there's a big progress my friends all started it out. They've invest more than $10,000 to crypto's and still counting building their own portfolio with alt coin but the biggest portion goes to bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:22:49 PM

risk always exists if the decline occurs, but if the increase reaches 2x. you will be rich by buying some bitcoin. this is the speculation that someone often does.

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:24:29 PM

btc just climbed 10x over a short period and is near it's ath. No, this is not the time to go all in.

Not 10x. It climbed 20x during the past 1.5 years. And my biggest worry is that we haven't witnessed a major correction since then. So either the demand is so strong that a correction will not occur, or a very sharp correction is going to occur sometime soon. I can't predict which one of these scenarios are going to happen in the near future.

A year and a half ago it was spring 2016 and I assure you the price was firmly in the $400s.  And I agree with your other sentiments, I don't understand why it hasn't dumped yet as well. If it just goes up from here then we are truly into a new era where you can take all the past charts and use them for toilet paper.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:26:02 PM

You have to do what you believe in. I diversify, dont put all my eggs in one basket
I have 15% of my savings in crypto, but im thinking about going 25%

Cheers
You are right, we shouldn't put all eggs in one basket, but when we talk about bitcoin i feel that this coin deserve a lot. I trust and believe so much in this cryptocurrency. Personally, I didn't put all my money to bitcoin, but i always invest in bitcoin as i can, I have a lot of faith in bitcoin, and i am sure that it will succeed more and more in the future.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:28:37 PM

depend where do you to invest your money into the bitcoin in the trading have a little risk to invest if your not skilled about the trading investment so you need to study first if you buy your money a bitcoin for keeping into your wallet as investment i think that the good ideas totally there are no risk and for the long term investment you can get good profit earning.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:36:46 PM

Although this is an old thread, I have to say that if you're still reading this (and to anyone else who is reading this who was going to ask a similar question), you should not turn all, or a majority, of your money into Bitcoin. Invest only what you can afford to lose and put everything else that is not invested into a savings account or whatever. If you're feeling lucky, put it into some investments, or even a 401k (if you're in the US) or a RRSP if you're in Canada. If you can make use of those programs, you have a decent amount of money you can make.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:09:22 PM

we have hard wallet here for the safety of your bitcoin but the only problem is the volatile price you can rely for the security to save your money here but the problem is the volatile price of bitcoin here in philippines we have exchanger of bitcoin to our own try to search in your country if you have like that
Those who are taking volatile price as a problem are not strategic if the price of bitcoin is marked as fixed no one will invest because profit comes due to decentralization and if this thing has gone there will be no difference in bitcoin and cash money and security protocols are design in good way nobody will touch other money so be confident and put money into it and enjoy in future,
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:36:57 PM

For sure yes, don't put all your eggs into one basket as Warren Buffet said instead diversify your assets to lessen the risk, and i think this is the main strategy when you are investing although bitcoin is really fine it is still better to diversify your money.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:42:52 PM

For sure yes, don't put all your eggs into one basket as Warren Buffet said instead diversify your assets to lessen the risk, and i think this is the main strategy when you are investing although bitcoin is really fine it is still better to diversify your money.

Yeah its always good to diversify your funds in different products instead of going for single one and its big risk to invest all money in bitcoins as the future of bitcoin is unpredictable and no one knows what will happen in future so its good invest at different places so even if your one investment fails you always have an choice to recover your losses from the other one.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
tiger2monkey

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:06:57 AM

It is risky. Bitcoins is still relatively new and its value/price can fluctuate a lots. It can appreciate a lots from here but can be worthless as well. Hope it will not become worthless. But the risk is there.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: