Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:03:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it risky to turn all my money to bitcoins?  (Read 37275 times)
haallloo

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:39:22 AM

Now it is no more risky than in other crypto-currencies. But I would not have kept all the funds in one. I think you should look at the market statistics and choose the most stadially growing currencies.
awaramalik

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:06:38 AM

is it risky to turn all my money to bitcoins? anyhow this money sits in the bank and do nothing for!

It is very risky as an invetor do not put all eggs in one basket because the crypto market is volatile if bitcoin decreases you might loose more of your investment but if you know how to play the game of trading you can tolerate the risks you will encounter.

Its highly risky. There is no set laws in any country related to it. Moreover its heck of volatile. So investing all your money in bitcoin is going to give you a lot of heart shocks each day. But yes invest 30-40% of your money for long time.
crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:39:43 AM

If you have all the money in Bitcoins it means that you will need to sell them constantly in order to buy things and make living. So, in the dump period you will lose the potential profit. AND, I think you already know the golden rule: do not invest more than you afford to lose.
zcs

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:47:29 AM

Yes, invested in bitcoin is  high risky  factor to turn your all money into bitcoin. Bitcoin is volatile currency.   If you secure your  money in the bank and earning with a very low interest better to take the risk in bitcoin by buying at dip and wait for it to grow. The profit in bitcoin may grow in lesser time than your expectation. More risk, more profit but invest only what you afford to lose. So i suggecst you to invest only 20-40% of your money in the bitcoin and earn the profit.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:54:44 AM

is it risky to turn all my money to bitcoins? anyhow this money sits in the bank and do nothing for!

Bitcoin is a high risk investment,but this is much better than just depositing it in the bank. Before entering in an investment,it is better to study it first carefully. Fluctuation is unavoidable that is why it is better to be wise in investing.

bitalive

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:39:25 AM

It is not that risky. But it is wiser if you are to exchange your money or buying bitcoins using your money.
assia

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:47:42 AM

If you want to be successful take a risk, but invest only what you afford to lose. You don’t achieve your dreams by playing it safe
badura

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:01:09 PM

Trading is risky but if you turn your money to bitcoin, I don't think it is risky just be sure you keep them secure and safe so you won't loose them. I had even withdrawn some of my money in the bank and invested in bitcoin and some altcoins.
Decalcomania

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:03:44 PM

All of the investment in cryptocurrency are risky. So it means that bitcoin investment is risky but it is less risky than the other investment because bitcoin has potential and more stronger than altcoins.

Bambinoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:08:34 PM

I wouldn't say its risky as a whole but its not too wise to have Bitcoin as your only investment. I believe in spreading your investment to other potential crypto currencies.

shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:19:18 PM

I wouldn't say its risky as a whole but its not too wise to have Bitcoin as your only investment. I believe in spreading your investment to other potential crypto currencies.
according to my opinion it is risky that you turn your all money in bitcoin. you need to hold your money in different currencies and invest in different areas so if you can face problem from one area then you can recover that from other area easily.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:40:27 PM

Yes i think it is risky. Because we don't know what will happen in bitcoin later. It's either you gain a big profit, or you lose everything you have.
At least, spare some of your money for emergency. So you won't be totally panic when you're at loss and have nothing at all, no money because you already spend it for bitcoin.
Maybe you can deposit your money instead of just saving it? I think it will gain you a bit profit rather than just saving it normally.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:42:35 PM

Yes it will be risky, you need a wise decision before you turn you money to bitcoin because we don't know yet if the price will increase or decrease there are cases that Bitcoin price drop-down but I would like you to a clear and wise decision and think what will happen if you will turn all your money into Bitcoin.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:43:59 PM

Yes i think it is risky. Because we don't know what will happen in bitcoin later. It's either you gain a big profit, or you lose everything you have.
At least, spare some of your money for emergency. So you won't be totally panic when you're at loss and have nothing at all, no money because you already spend it for bitcoin.
Maybe you can deposit your money instead of just saving it? I think it will gain you a bit profit rather than just saving it normally.

Right, it will be too much risky to put all of your money in bitcoin. Even if the price is soaring up high right now we still do not know what will happen to the market value in the future. Investing in bitcoin looks promising and convincing for us to have a good fortune but still it will be better to spare some of your money. In case that something bad happens in your investment there will still be money left on you. Crypto currencies are so volatile for us to entrust all of money.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
monica69

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:12:39 PM

You have to consider several factors ...But if you are living in that country than you Should turn 90% of money into bitcoin directly without.much tension because future of bitcoin is much better than fiat currency .In my opinion it will be risky but here to say risky or not will be bad thing because all this will depend upon that person where he lives ( country ).Here you should also take care that bitcoin is not accepted by every person currently.
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:19:21 PM

Its very risky to urn all your money to bitcoins because any thing can happen in an investment. Investing in different investment is better

Of course this involves some risk. The question is whether it is real. In my opinion, watching the market you can do so and get a lot of money, but we do not predict the BTC course for a month or a year. It may fall dramatically or it may increase fourfold.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:35:29 PM

Well no. it's too risky if you invest all of you money into bitcoin because bitcoin is volatile indeed bitcoin price may seem constantly rising but it can crash any moment if something like bad news may the trigger of the crash and it could result you a huge loss it might better to invest the half of your money of bitcoin and the other half save for future purposes you might never know if something bad happen like natural disasters well at least you have the money that can survive you.
rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:32:11 PM

The risk remains but we may still be safe, seeing the good progress of bitcoin and the increasing acceptance of bitcoin then exchanging paper money to bitcoin will be profitable for the future. But we cannot fulfil our daily needs using bitcoin because the number of merchants who accept bitcoin is still relatively low. We still need paper money for the present but I am sure gradually we will leave it.
The costs of bitcoins are getting ever more elevated quickly that is the reason it will be the great decision of putting all cash in bitcoins and it has no hazard in putting cash in bitcoins on the grounds that you will never caught wind of the lessening of cost of bitcoins so in the event that you fear getting diminish in the cost of bitcoins than try not to be concerned and put resources into bitcoins in light of the fact that bitcoin will never frustrate you in the benefits.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:46:32 PM

I think you should spend 50% your money to invest in Bitcoin. If you turn all your money, it is very risky. The rest money, you can buy altcoins or invest in the Stock market.
Investing in altcoins and investing in the stock market is even  more risky, bitcoin has volatility greater than the stock market but the stock market is filled with money printed by the governments to artificially make it to go up, they are in a bubble and at some point it is going to crash and when that happens a lot of people that had their savings invested there are going to lose all the money they have saved during their lives.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:10:43 PM

Yes I think its risky to invest all your money in bitcoin because it is not yet stable, countries are still contemplating on making crypto currency major means of transaction or not. Prices are also bound to drop and if this happens you get to loose part of your money.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: