Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:58:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin replace gold?  (Read 15628 times)
ocim128

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:32:51 AM

Please man bitcoin and gold is very different. So gold can't replaced
earling26

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:41:28 AM

Gold cannot be replaced. Gold is a gem from the start and bitcoin is a crypto currency and there is a lot of difference, and also if we might think about the value of money from it still Gold cost much higher compared to bitcoin.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:17:40 AM

I don't know exactly how wealthy, because bitcoin and gold have a significant different, the gold is the profit able asset and bitcoin has many advantages over the gold that bitcoin is secure investment.

I think in the next few years it will be much more valuable than it is now. Also more popular and stable. And I think Bitcoin will be second gold. In addition gold is difficult to mine or extract metals so it will be worth probably forever. Bitcoin is still growing.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:19:34 AM

Gold in general is no better. The value of gold is nothing more than a result of a global consensus - at the moment everyone agrees to consider gold a measure of value, simply because this measure is in some form or another necessary. If we assume a utopian situation, that tomorrow everyone agrees that gold is not such a measure, then it will be good only for the production of quality wires and trinkets.
The btc is gaining momentum for exactly the same reason - the global consensus towards the btc is constantly being strengthened. In this case, unlike gold, the cue-ball is not only a measure of value, but also a settlement system, and gold is not a competitor for this parameter.
as far as now bitcoin is more popular than gold and it will bcome more popular soon because theres a lot of comapnies accepting this crypto because this crypto is very usable and profitable but crypto somtimes is liek a fraud because of manipulation so some people buy at the top and they didnt know what will happen and then they ll money will become dust.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:33:25 AM

Gold in general is no better. The value of gold is nothing more than a result of a global consensus - at the moment everyone agrees to consider gold a measure of value, simply because this measure is in some form or another necessary. If we assume a utopian situation, that tomorrow everyone agrees that gold is not such a measure, then it will be good only for the production of quality wires and trinkets.
The btc is gaining momentum for exactly the same reason - the global consensus towards the btc is constantly being strengthened. In this case, unlike gold, the cue-ball is not only a measure of value, but also a settlement system, and gold is not a competitor for this parameter.

The gold is not an investment, but it is an expensive stone that has massive value, and it needs an era to make its worth high. Not like bitcoin year by year the cost of the bitcoin increase. I consider that bitcoin is the best investment on this generation because of the demand and the supply will make it more stable as it is used to our every life.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:40:30 AM

When gold rises in value it indicates that other assets are performing terribly and fear is gripping the market. If we meet economics shock and see that in the same time BTC price is growing - then for sure in 5-10 years BTC will replace gold.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

In my opinion it is really impossible knowing that both are not related with each other or they are two different things. Also with the reason that Gold has a much stable market value than Bitcoin and it can be used on different countries. Bitcoin is not even recognized in some places. But even if it will become legal to most of the countries, Gold will still be a good investment for those who wants to invest but doesn't want to take that much risk. I hope you get what I am saying and pointing out
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:44:05 PM

Bitcoin and Gold are two different things to be compared. They have different uses in our society and its really hard to express opinion about it since all of them are very powerful in our economy.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:43:17 AM

Please man bitcoin and gold is very different. So gold can't replaced

I think bitcoin can’t replace the gold both have different usage. These two properties can co-occur and individuals we have a chance to select both of them it will depend to which one will be best properties. Bitcoin used for various purpose like currency paying on the online. We can’t use the gold in a simple transaction we need to secure the gold no one see it. Some people put the gold under land. But the bitcoin can use in a different aspect of the transaction.
Eleanorjean11

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

Yes I think soon bitcoin will replace gold in price and we will see bitcoin above $200k
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:55:01 AM

as far as now bitcoin is more popular than gold and it will bcome more popular soon because theres a lot of comapnies accepting this crypto because this crypto is very usable and profitable but crypto somtimes is liek a fraud because of manipulation so some people buy at the top and they didnt know what will happen and then they ll money will become dust.
yes of course bitcoin will replace gold and i think people like bitcoin instead of gold because in gold you can lose and in bitcoin  you will never lose if you buy bitcoin with low price and then keep it on hold for some time so after some time you can make your money double.
joymarker

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:59:52 AM

yes bitcoin will replace the mas in the future will come because mas is ancient.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

Gold is used in so many industries, gold is physical and you can see it , no one can make manipulations from it like forks or miners and gold has its roots since millenniums adn btc in my opinion can not replace it maybe be just an alternative.
cool kong

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

BTC will never replace gold, but BTC can also have its importance. BTC can also serve as a store value product.

Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:45:22 PM

I don't think so. I think gold and currency is different, gold is a precious metal, the value of it has won the acceptance of the people of the world it has physical, while the currency is a kind of digital currency, it is completely different with gold
gates

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

Maybe bitcoin can not replace gold as it is, but can become an "alternative gold", I mean digital gold. Of course, gold is precious and material, but it probably will not be that valuable in the future.

speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:05:48 PM

Bitcoin price my higher that gold. But gold is always gold and it has good value.
We still don't have any proof about whether bitcoin will still has it's value or not, if world war is happen but gold has proven that it still has it's value. We should think around the world Gold has been there for thousands of years and it has proven itself again and again to be
a great way to preserve your capital through turmoils and historic changes. But i love bitcoin both have different value.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:27:35 PM

Yes I think soon bitcoin will replace gold in price and we will see bitcoin above $200k

Imagine that bitcoin reached a value of $ 200,000. At this time, it will be enough to appear some even false information that bitcoin will soon fall in price, as some faint-hearted people, trying to reduce their possible losses from depreciation, will begin selling their bitcoins. It is worth bitkoinu significantly fall in price after a false news, as a panic begins, which can not be stopped by anything until several bitcoins can again order a pizza. And where will the gold of bitcoin then disappear?
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 582

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:32:01 PM

Bitcoin and gold are 2 different investment types, I think bitcoin will never replace gold, because gold has a physical shape and can be used for jewelry for women, let alone gold is the best investment because it is accepted by everyone in the world.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
son12345

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

I don't so that bitcoin can replace gold. Because gold is the most strongest assest of people and gold are liked by people through out the whole world and no country have banes gold still in their country but every country want to get more and more gold while also people are liking to wear gold in their daily routine. While bitcoin is still very weak in front of gold market. It need alot of work and need to improve their performance more and more.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: