Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin replace gold?  (Read 15623 times)
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:47:18 PM

Gold has a limited resources and at time comes became lessen and eventually lost in mining industry as a mineral like diamonds. On my opinion Bitcoin will never ever replace the value of gold.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

Gold has a limited resources and at time comes became lessen and eventually lost in mining industry as a mineral like diamonds. On my opinion Bitcoin will never ever replace the value of gold.
Bitcoun have advantage and disadvantage if you compare it ti the gold. Both of these are limited ,because bitcoin is only limited and i think it can't supply the whole prople in this if investing a bitcoin just why they create more coins. For my speculation. Bitcoin can't replace the gold becayse since B.C hold is here until now and the bitcoin doesn't have an assurance because it is only in online. We can't use it if there's no electricity unlike the gold
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:54:40 PM

I think only about the term packaging is a body jewelry that is worth the investment.
While bitcoin is an investment that can replace gold jewelry.
Laokong

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

I dont think so. In the end game Gold is still a precious metal and a beautiful thing in the eyes of a person. Bitcoin is a different story as it is a very good way to make transactions so as for the better currency the bitcoin would be best of two as for my opinion.
Gold is a precious metal that every person are dreaming to have it, and also gold has a historical value.
we don' know when will bitcoin has an end because it is only in online we cannot use bitcoin if theres no electricity/intenet to use too.

uekheu

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

For people who prefer real value of real things, they will definitely choose gold, I think that people who hold bitcoin is just temporary, they at the end always exchange their bitcoin to fiat and probably buy gold afterwards.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:20:57 PM

Gold in general is no better. The value of gold is nothing more than a result of a global consensus - at the moment everyone agrees to consider gold a measure of value, simply because this measure is in some form or another necessary. If we assume a utopian situation, that tomorrow everyone agrees that gold is not such a measure, then it will be good only for the production of quality wires and trinkets.
The btc is gaining momentum for exactly the same reason - the global consensus towards the btc is constantly being strengthened. In this case, unlike gold, the cue-ball is not only a measure of value, but also a settlement system, and gold is not a competitor for this parameter.

The digital era has already begun, many of us are aware the digital revolution can’t be fulfilled without digital based technology which is Blockchain. Bitcoin and other altcoins are based on Blockchain technology which is decentralised and provides a smooth transaction. I am sure Bitcoin will replace Gold one day in future.
Jacata98

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:26:07 PM

crypto is good when the shit hits the fan slightly
if shit really hits the fan gold,silver water guns and bullets will all have real world value while nobody can get to their digital currency
Eranga

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

i think that not a same market,may be bitcoin market go down, please keep it. Wink Wink
Bill205

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:45:49 PM

No it will not replace gold. Gold is a physical asset and bitcoin is a digital asset and they are not fighting for the same position in the market. They will exist side by side.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:51:06 PM

It is impossible for bitcoin to replace gold and vice versa. I think it is naive to think that it would even happen. If you're only basis for bitcoin to replace gold is its value or price then you clearly have the wrong idea here. Both bitcoin and gold has their own perks which the other does not have and if you understand this then that alone is more than enough to justify that one will not replace the other.

I agree with this with bitcoin cannot replace gold and gold cannot replace bitcoin because comparing these two things will only lead us to a confusion because as we all know bitcoin is a digital currency and it is too far different  from Gold investments.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

other bitcoin gold. gold is not the future of the world. bitcoin yes, gold can not divide 9 digits Tongue Tongue Tongue

No i think replacing gold is not so easy i think. It has been traded for thousands of years. And bitcoin is one of the most expensive and traded cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies seem to have many advantages: they function outside of central banks and governments, give users control over their wealth, and provide a certain layer of anonymity. Bitcoin made the transnational trading too easy.
avarnet

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

Gold in general is no better. The value of gold is nothing more than a result of a global consensus - at the moment everyone agrees to consider gold a measure of value, simply because this measure is in some form or another necessary. If we assume a utopian situation, that tomorrow everyone agrees that gold is not such a measure, then it will be good only for the production of quality wires and trinkets.
The btc is gaining momentum for exactly the same reason - the global consensus towards the btc is constantly being strengthened. In this case, unlike gold, the cue-ball is not only a measure of value, but also a settlement system, and gold is not a competitor for this parameter.

The digital era has already begun, many of us are aware the digital revolution can’t be fulfilled without digital based technology which is Blockchain. Bitcoin and other altcoins are based on Blockchain technology which is decentralised and provides a smooth transaction. I am sure Bitcoin will replace Gold one day in future.
in the case of possible investments but gold itself is also quite big demand. gold assets themselves now also have a large market and community as well.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:55:47 PM

I think only about the term packaging is a body jewelry that is worth the investment.
While bitcoin is an investment that can replace gold jewelry.
Gold is a very valuable asset from very long so , replacing it is not so easy so , i think bitcoin will not replace gold because as we all know, gold has been already used by many people over centuries. Gold has a unique properties that a bitcoin doesn't have. But then bitcoin also have some advantages in compare to gold. Though bitcoin will continue to progress still gold will not be replaced.
CryptoVerseStudent

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

There is really a great comparison when it comes to Bitcoin vs Gold, but they are of a different thing and existence and will have different case use in the future when bitcoin is adapted somehow equally with Gold. Bitcoin is digital where is gold is a tangible precious metal. Would you like your jewelries and stuff stayed on screen of your gadgets rather having it present at your hand or body? Or bring pieces of gold worth $5 million to buy a Ferrari rather than having it transferred digitally as payment? Ayt? So stop comparing, they will exist in the next generations and will serve different purpose.
SokaBlue

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:51:32 PM

I do not think I can replace it since it is about two different investment systems, one of them has been implemented for many years and another still needs to be developed as a payment currency, not as a product.
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

I think Bitcoin will not replace gold. Both might be similar as both have exchange value but gold has more uses that bitcoin can not just replace.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Bodik1710

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

I think yes.Next year Bitcoin can replace gold .It is impossible for bitcoin to replace gold (or silver).
rafiADN

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:17:27 PM

I think this argument is very inappropriate, in my opinion, bitcoin will not be able to replace gold. why? because they are in different situations. the physical-shaped gold exists, while the non-shaped bitcoin that exists only in the virtual world. because bitcoins can be incorporated into the currency.I think this argument is very inappropriate, in my opinion, bitcoin will not be able to replace gold. why? because they are in different situations. the physical-shaped gold exists, while the non-shaped bitcoin that exists only in the virtual world. because bitcoins can be incorporated into the currency.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

I think this argument is very inappropriate, in my opinion, bitcoin will not be able to replace gold. why? because they are in different situations. the physical-shaped gold exists, while the non-shaped bitcoin that exists only in the virtual world. because bitcoins can be incorporated into the currency.I think this argument is very inappropriate, in my opinion, bitcoin will not be able to replace gold. why? because they are in different situations. the physical-shaped gold exists, while the non-shaped bitcoin that exists only in the virtual world. because bitcoins can be incorporated into the currency.
Um... you just said the same exact thing twice in a row. Which would make it a reasonable assumption that you copy and pasted that. Whether or not that was your actual comment or somebody else's you stole is a different point to make, but I would assume if your campaign manager had a look they would not be impressed.

The points are pretty good about the physical vs digital nature, though, if you were the person that originally said that which I highly doubt.
sisira85

Activity: 394

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

it's can not for one of them replacing one another because they have their own function and their own use.
Gold is the precious metal and used by our ancestors  long time ago.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency.Gold is accepted globally and bitcoin is’nt. Gold has  historical store of value. It will accumulate day by day  and  It's value doesn't drop more. But BTC value is uncertain.may be it will up or will be hell.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: