Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:13:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO] Coinlancer.io CL - Freelancers Of The World Unite - ICO| 14th OCT🌟  (Read 23113 times)
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:59:01 PM

Hi guys. After I took the time and checked the project, I bought some coins. I found the price really low and a chance to buy. I was just wondering why the price of this coin has dropped severly like that? And what is the story of bots on hitbtc that made people hate this nice cl project?

And I see a lot of unsold tokens, why do not you burn them? Or do you plan to do with this token number?

A very good question about the unsold tokens. Why do you not burn i see if the dev does that then we should expect CL to moon
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

is the development from project still active ?
because the dev is too silent, so, i'm worry about that

It seems like they are doing something that may be very busy and not big see the development on their project but I am not so convincing.

makalu

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

It seems like they are doing something that may be very busy and not big see the development on their project but I am not so convincing.

i feel innovation and development will make it better and it will be a success,let's keep watching what will this project go on .
Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:49:41 PM

i feel innovation and development will make it better and it will be a success,let's keep watching what will this project go on .

yeah, but the price is down and far away from the ICO price at this moment
if i'm not wrong the ICO price is about $0.25 and you can see the price now my friend
big update is needed to help this project growing

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
muarip

WATANABE

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:56:46 PM

Indeed that is what we can see at this time with how the development of this project will be better or will be more devastated.

Anyone can help me about bounty campaign because I have not received the token from Coinlancer.io CL.

DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:16:48 AM

Indeed that is what we can see at this time with how the development of this project will be better or will be more devastated.

Anyone can help me about bounty campaign because I have not received the token from Coinlancer.io CL.

I bought this coin in hitbtc at very low price and since it is one of the popular projects before then I will just wait and hold. I think devs are still active as their official twitter are still tweeting. But a representative of coinlancer visiting this thread sometimes would be better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
invisiblefriend321

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:21:59 AM

seems so very dead --  i hope it is not ...

it speaks volumes to me that a team who has millions of $$$ invested .. cannot keep the community updated --
(u can hire a marketing robot for like 2$ per day !!! )
just to make peeps feel its not buried n gone

many peeps who r very much involved -- if asked -- they question the project n call it dead ..

i hope so much that is not true ??

democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:36:39 AM

seems so very dead --  i hope it is not ...

it speaks volumes to me that a team who has millions of $$$ invested .. cannot keep the community updated --
(u can hire a marketing robot for like 2$ per day !!! )
just to make peeps feel its not buried n gone

many peeps who r very much involved -- if asked -- they question the project n call it dead ..

i hope so much that is not true ??

Community updates are slow, and perhaps the telegraph is more active, and most people are upset about the project team's not even updating information.
patriknilen

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:17:53 AM

What other updates beside putting CL on more exchanges. Price still low. Focus more on marketing. During ICO there werr lot of seminar. Now, nothing.
muarip

WATANABE

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:45:38 AM

I bought this coin in hitbtc at very low price and since it is one of the popular projects before then I will just wait and hold. I think devs are still active as their official twitter are still tweeting. But a representative of coinlancer visiting this thread sometimes would be better.

I've sent a message to the campaign manager but I don't see a reply or a response from them.

arvin777

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:44:55 AM

this coin have a telegram group? it wont open for me

XCN wallet:
muarip

WATANABE

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:56:50 PM

this coin have a telegram group? it wont open for me

You can visit here https://t.me/Coinlancer if you want to enter the telegram group.

BCT28

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:52:48 PM

What other updates beside putting CL on more exchanges. Price still low. Focus more on marketing. During ICO there werr lot of seminar. Now, nothing.

Project seems to be quite dead at the moment.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:33:40 AM

Project seems to be quite dead at the moment.

The team is working. Just lately Coinlancer is added in Getbtc exchange. The problem here is the low volume in exchanges. The current shaky market situation also didn't help but everyone is rooting for a market recovery these days.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:00:56 PM

I agree that earlier their representative here was more active. In the telegram the team answers all questions. It is still obvious that the project continues to work.

MichaelMeu

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:55:02 AM

Looking like CoinLancer's ICO may really be just as 'successful' as Jet8's...
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:11:13 PM

there is no updates from this project until now,,
even the team member didn't show up in this thread anymore for long period time
hope this project didn't dead

shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

It's likely to start with the token's death because there is no recent change about this project trip for the future.
Maybe the project staff busy can't talk, to see how the results of the project, we still have to pay attention to it, waiting for a result.
ashuawei

Activity: 409

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:16:58 PM

It's likely to start with the token's death because there is no recent change about this project trip for the future.
Maybe the project staff busy can't talk, to see how the results of the project, we still have to pay attention to it, waiting for a result.

How long do we need to wait then? I dont think it is fair enough if they will not update their investors. I am afraid that this is already vonsider as shitcoin.
AnchovySpliff

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

Is it possible to make an account at the website?  I want to place an ad for some work...
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: