Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:43:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the only real next thing is ADA?  (Read 1252 times)
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:08:03 PM

You need to know that Cardano disappeared from public this spring after the ICO in Japan. I don't know anything about it after that, I know people lost tons of money.

I think it is a scam in it's second phase.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NaissuR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:13:55 PM

You need to know that Cardano disappeared from public this spring after the ICO in Japan. I don't know anything about it after that, I know people lost tons of money.

where do you guys get that info from?
they have a public presentation live in facebook in few days

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 04:56:09 AM

Good to see ADA is bouncing back and prove many people wrong about over priced. I can tell one thing, once ADA listed couple of more exchange, their daily volume will triple up and pump the price even more.

HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:30:32 AM

https://medium.com/@classicether/out-of-the-ether-a-crisis-of-irresponsible-governance-facing-ethereum-classic-a77abdd7a9fa
Read this

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:31:38 AM

Nice coins, no ICO or airdrop are suddenly registered in Bittrex. I see ADA is a coin from Japan. No wonder Japan is the largest Bitcoin trade holder in Asia.
very interesting waiting for the next ADA movement.
Karto (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:39:06 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 07:59:10 AM by Karto

in my opinion tthis coin wont fall too much..
the japanese people are not like western investors.. they wont sell so easy (especially when its their coin and their future)
and even if people decide to sell, i saw Bids of 50 bitcoin in bittrex.. very big buy walls
and there are news coming like official lunch at 14 october in japan
this coin deserves the 50 billion market cap.. i will wait 3 years
i bought at 470 sats
NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:56:58 AM

https://medium.com/@classicether/out-of-the-ether-a-crisis-of-irresponsible-governance-facing-ethereum-classic-a77abdd7a9fa
Read this

they were listed in bittrex - isnt it enough for you this days? they would not list this coin after the behavior your article describes

read this and all the info its pointing to pls
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@milobits/cardano-ada-is-it-a-good-coin

charleshoskinson
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:31:09 AM

I think it is a scam in it's second phase

This is an outright lie. Everyone who bought ada vouchers went through vending. The process was transparent and done in public adavoucher.com. All buyers information is here on CardanoHub.org.

Where do you think the ada being traded on bittrex came from? The people who bought it during the sale. The article you cited is slander. There is absolutely no factual basis.

The revolution begins with the mind and ends with the heart. Knowledge for all, accessible to all and shared by all
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:01:06 AM

I was surprised when the emergence of ADA, I never find refernsi in this forum and when available in Bittrex the price continues to skyrocket, I think ADA is a good coin for us make the best choice.
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:26:49 AM

did you guys hear the sentence "follow the rich" ? look at the buying wall in bittrex, and its like that for days..
its one of the only good investments right now, and you can not find a way to FUD it..
look at the twitter page https://twitter.com/cardanocom they are doing great real world work
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:38:12 AM

I was surprised when the emergence of ADA, I never find refernsi in this forum and when available in Bittrex the price continues to skyrocket, I think ADA is a good coin for us make the best choice.
ADA coin is worth the investment. I made some money from trading the coin and the coin looks like it could dump more till it goes back up.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:49:15 AM

if you buy ADA I think you need to register again to some exchange, because I see the price will go down further. and there are also some people think this coin is popular in japan, so it could be a long-term investment.

intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:05:34 AM

if you buy ADA I think you need to register again to some exchange, because I see the price will go down further. and there are also some people think this coin is popular in japan, so it could be a long-term investment.
ADA maybe will down below 200sat
deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 06:44:17 AM

The coin is hugely popular in asia mostly in Japan and there is a huge community behind the coin. They are rapidly changing and can be a good investment.
There is really a huge support for the coin and it sure seems a promising one now that the value is a bit down which is normal as everyone will quickly want to dump for profit.
It is nice to be able to find a spot on bittrex though since it has not been easy for new coins stepping into bittrex these days. I hope the coin ends up being as promising as it seems though.

dont know about that. theres many coin appear. alot project alot working product also alot of trash coin which only have idea.
1st pump because ADA finaly listed on bittrex after that its depend on his project. if it not working well, it will be more dumb for ADA price
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: