Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📈 Arbitrage Crypto Trader 📉 (Terminal + BOT)  (Read 17576 times)
willmakeacoin

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:57:53 PM

seems like a total scam to me, the current register/login and empty dashboard, is something an Indian cheap freelancer would do for like 100 bucks...

they ask for millions, to build something that costs literally below 200k total in usd

they know that if they ever make it auto-trade, the arbitrage opportunities would be closed by this tool and the total investors' funds would NEVER be able to utilize such system, as the arbitrage opportunities exist, but only for small amounts and not enormous funds that an auto-trading bot would attract, so in the end, everyone gets disappointed

if they were able to make it auto-trade, they would have already done it and simply multiply their funds and become millionaires for themselves

you see it is infeasible to happen, it appeared so far to be a scam, now you also know why technically and logically it is impossible
r_victory

Activity: 1935
Merit: 350

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

Hi guys. Already on 25 February. Has anyone already got their reward? I think that this should be in the near future.
Expectation.

I received, I just don't know which campaign it was. Where I am I don't have access to the spreadsheet. I'll check it out as soon as I can. But it's already in my wallet. Grin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
arbitragecryptotrader (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

All bounty tokens are sent

btcpara

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:24:33 PM

max supply?
arbitragecryptotrader (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:15:53 PM

Open beta!
http://account.arbitragect.com
Register and download!
Mac, iOS, Android soon

Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:31:09 PM

the idea for traders is interesting and useful, and the token has already run up, and fought back, the more beta version came out, so all the while in favor, should go up

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
yabbadabba

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:49:27 AM

is it safe to buy package while in beta version?
RYXES

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

Open beta!
http://account.arbitragect.com
Register and download!
Mac, iOS, Android soon

Great stuff!

Merit me or don't.
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:07:10 PM

This wont work. There are already arbitraging robots on most of exchanges and those are really efficient. They take every 0.1% of profit. This coin wont do what it says it will, it is just not technically possible. Also exchanges have very strict limits on their API, so they can make few hundreds arbs per day and that is it. They wont get any "golden" accounts, there are none. Not this days when exchanges cannot even satisfy their new members.
And yet, it seems to me that the project has a chance. There are many competitors, but still the Arbitrage moves quite confidently
Nashorn97

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:50:57 PM

Hello team. Can I ask you? How are you going to compete with other similar projects? Thankfulness.
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:58:53 PM

Any plan to add to big exchangers?
CryptoNewbie18

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:14:28 PM

I don't know how good the project is.
If arbitrage can do everything, it means that no one will can do arbitrage.
BitcoinJornal

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

Muito interessante, espero ver projeto em trocas como Bittrex e Binance !
ivanserfg

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:22:31 AM

This wont work. There are already arbitraging robots on most of exchanges and those are really efficient. They take every 0.1% of profit. This coin wont do what it says it will, it is just not technically possible. Also exchanges have very strict limits on their API, so they can make few hundreds arbs per day and that is it. They wont get any "golden" accounts, there are none. Not this days when exchanges cannot even satisfy their new members.
And yet, it seems to me that the project has a chance. There are many competitors, but still the Arbitrage moves quite confidently
Иco пpoшлo ycпeшнo, пocлeдниe дни нecмoтpя нa oбщиe мeдвeжьи нacтpoeния,  тoкeн идeт в гopy, нe oчeнь быcтpo нo идeт. Ждeм xopoшeгo пpoдyктa для apбитpaжa.

Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:31:02 AM

Can't say that, not everyone is paying attention to the price and the operation in real time, so it still needs to be grasped by oneself.
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:37:04 PM

Can't say that, not everyone is paying attention to the price and the operation in real time, so it still needs to be grasped by oneself.
дa тoкeн ceбя вeдeт нeплoxo yжe пoдpoc , нecмoтpя нa пepeчиcлeниe xaнтepaм, дa и бeтa вышлa. A в бeтe тoжe нaдo дocтyп пoкyпaть, или   кaк тo пo дpyгoмy, вoзмoжнo нyжнo нaличиe тoкeнoв AКT.

Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:26:01 AM

to deeply understand the work of iso, you do not need to spend a day of time. And still 100% do not insure yourself against a possible scum, so in order to protect yourself from risks. Investors invest in several ways, thereby reducing risks.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:17:44 AM

unfortunately, the general bearish attitude of the Crypto-currency, had its detrimental impact on the AST. . he rushed downhill. So, who had the desire to buy, the drawdown is powerful.

mkbipin

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:09:29 PM

Arct coin, have observed this coin always delivered on promise, they told they will burn their unused coins, they did it, they released mock up version, i saw then arct team released beta version, now they have made updates to be beta..., and i think an application is required for arbitrage as trading bots can be hacked and the concept is good.
Hope the team continues to deliver, if it delivers this coin will make a lot of profit, as the value of the coin is very low now compared to number of coins...,
Team, hope you make it happen, there will be challenges around. I was wondering whether someone will need an account in all these exchanges to do arbitrage using the application or how it works, may be you have thought about it..
smau36

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:31:35 AM

I like the project and I'm waiting for the final fass with everyone and excheng
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: