Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:14:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📈 Arbitrage Crypto Trader 📉 (Terminal + BOT)  (Read 17586 times)
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:47:17 PM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=ArbitrageCT+%28ARCT%29&SortBy=0 - 500,000 ARCT will be divided between top 20 traders during a 14 day period.

Did the promo start 11.06. on Mercatox exchange as was announced earlier? If Yes, then how could we explain that on Mercatox volume is still lower than $5k but on HitBtc it is more than 20x higher??
Anyone else has found this is very strange?
Artem1z

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

So far so good i tested it a bit but it seems a bit difficult for me to find the right pairs.
Also i dont know how to deal with the genreal volatility (against fiat).
juarezweiss

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:24:05 AM

So far so good i tested it a bit but it seems a bit difficult for me to find the right pairs.
Also i dont know how to deal with the genreal volatility (against fiat).

Hey man!

I'm not from the team, but you can join us in the Telegram channel.
Lots of helpful people there Smiley

https://t.me/ArbitrageCT_en
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:19:14 AM

the idea is elegant, but the difference in rates is usually if attractive, then either problems with the entry, or on the exchange there is absolutely no liquidity, and the warrant costs a month and may not be fulfilled.

CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:43:29 AM

I have read about the project and see ARCT pricing for their deal package at the Bitcoin price. I would love it because this will ensure the stability of this new electronic currency. 30% of platform profits will be distributed between keepers of the token every three months. This will attract investors. The future of ARCT will be increasingly strong.
fred1992

Activity: 400
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

I have read about the project and see ARCT pricing for their deal package at the Bitcoin price. I would love it because this will ensure the stability of this new electronic currency. 30% of platform profits will be distributed between keepers of the token every three months. This will attract investors. The future of ARCT will be increasingly strong.
Interesting. Holders of Arbitrage Crypto Trader tokens will get 30% of platform profits.
Is it enough just to keep the tokens in MEW?
cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:34:57 PM

T, e it turns out this security token, once it will be charged, what is the type of dividentov, or is it differently as t o will happen?

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
arbitragecryptotrader (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:43:51 AM

ArbitrageCT 🏆 Gold subscription Giveaway!

THREE lucky followers will be drawn on Jul 1!

🎲 How to Play

1. Follow @ArbitrageCT Twitter
2. Retweet
3. Comment below and tell us your favourite token!

#ArbitrageCT #ARCT

fred1992

Activity: 400
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

🎲 How to Play

2. Retweet

#ArbitrageCT #ARCT
Done.
I hope I will be lucky.
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:55:39 AM

🎲 How to Play

2. Retweet

#ArbitrageCT #ARCT
Great project. Please explain apparently missed that it was a hoax, or airdrop, where the conditions to see when the deadline for execution?

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
readyUP

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:52:51 PM

hi, you could help me to do automatic trading on this platform. I transferred my ARCT token, what should I do now to make money with my deposit.?
Do I have to buy packages to make money? but is it convenient or you do not earn more than 7000 ARCT?
babbimarc

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:30:12 AM

Interesting. Holders of Arbitrage Crypto Trader tokens will get 30% of platform profits.
Is it enough just to keep the tokens in MEW?
Can you explain me better this matter? What can we expect? I have been holding from the first day I bought, now I'm loosing money, but is the future thatI believe in.
readyUP

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:10:16 AM

the terminal does not work .. this is not arbitrage .. I buy at low cost and it sells it at a higher price but does not interlace with the two exchanges chosen by me, why?
readyUP

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:21:20 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 08:44:31 AM by readyUP

but here is someone interested in the real use of the project or just hoping to get rich holding the token still?
------------
I try to contact the team for a week and nobody answers. instead, to recommend the paid subscription, they answered immediately.!?!?  Huh
readyUP

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:27:41 PM

not knowing that you could not withdraw the tokens from the site I deposited all my tokens .. I wrote to the support for almost 8 days and in the end they replied .. my tokens can not be picked up from the site .. I lost all the my tokens and they can get them back but they do not want .. this team is really dishonest.
readyUP

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:01:57 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 05:04:45 PM by readyUP

the team knew about this pump, that's why he did not want to return the funds from the site. that dishonest people.
Rocha In

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

I like your project! Engaging job, flawless results, judicious website.
readyUP

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

is a team representative on this page?
arbitragecryptotrader (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:06:39 PM

The withdrawal from the personal cabinet is not provided, only the purchase, maybe in the future.

readyUP

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

The withdrawal from the personal cabinet is not provided, only the purchase, maybe in the future.

wow .. maybe it's already something !! in my opinion it is unprofessional to oblige to purchase the services once the funds have been deposited. I have 10000 ARCT, they're not many but it's like they're lost now. the platform always gives me error and I do not find other subscriptions useful besides the arbitrage. I wanted to buy and hold other tokens, because the price is low. but after this thing I do not think I will ... thank you for your reply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: