Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent find- Divi Project..looks great, can't believe no one's talking about it  (Read 453 times)
Yoko 666 (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:32:22 PM

I saw an ad on FB a couple weeks ago for Divi Project and went ahead and checked out their site and whitepaper.  Everything actually looks pretty awesome- I think the platform they've put together looks really promising and their team's strong with a great advisory board.  I've been trying to ask people for their thoughts about Divi Project on FB, Twitter, and Reddit, but I haven't gotten much response- I'm hoping the btctalk community might be a little more helpful.

Their site- https://diviproject.org

Their multi tier masternodes seem pretty awesome and they'll be affordable to smaller investors when their token sale launches.  I dig their smartwallet, too... seems like it's going to make things really easy for people who are absolutely new to crypto to comfortably get involved.  And I really like that they're building a decentralized marketplace and giving their coins utility right off the bat.

Seems like an interesting project and I can't believe I haven't seen anybody discussing it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:41:16 PM

I saw an ad on FB a couple weeks ago for Divi Project and went ahead and checked out their site and whitepaper.  Everything actually looks pretty awesome- I think the platform they've put together looks really promising and their team's strong with a great advisory board.  I've been trying to ask people for their thoughts about Divi Project on FB, Twitter, and Reddit, but I haven't gotten much response- I'm hoping the btctalk community might be a little more helpful.

Their site- https://diviproject.org

Their multi tier masternodes seem pretty awesome and they'll be affordable to smaller investors when their token sale launches.  I dig their smartwallet, too... seems like it's going to make things really easy for people who are absolutely new to crypto to comfortably get involved.  And I really like that they're building a decentralized marketplace and giving their coins utility right off the bat.

Seems like an interesting project and I can't believe I haven't seen anybody discussing it.

come one only one purpose I see for it is speculation.
THey develop system like MLMs more you get more you earn.

https://medium.com/diviproject/faqs-111db90addf4

from site you see that this is just pure speculation vehicle but noone knows whot for is at all.
Just buy and sell higher becouse other  will have to have masternoded for earning more.
This is shitty investment for me man.
No business plan at all.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Yoko 666 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:01:57 PM

Let's be fair- there's a lot more to it than just the masternodes.

For one, the smartwallet is going to make p2p payments way more simple than basically anything else in the crypto world right now (maybe why you're acting a bit threatened lol).  And the decentralized marketplace they're building will immediately give people a reason to use their coins to do business.

You're focusing on one aspect of a 3-4 piece offering here... open that mind a bit Wink
Yoko 666 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:50:10 PM

I dunno, just seems like a potentially strong project imo
ThomasMuller

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:59:57 PM

Checking it out. Seems like a clear and easy to understand project. Would love a an easy crypto my wife wouldn't be afraid of. So many ICO's now a days make zero sense. I will keep my eye this.
Yoko 666 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:39:55 PM

Checking it out. Seems like a clear and easy to understand project. Would love a an easy crypto my wife wouldn't be afraid of. So many ICO's now a days make zero sense. I will keep my eye this.

That's what I'm saying- the smartwallet seems so easy and straight-forward, anyone would be comfortable using it.  My parents are in their 60's and totally comfortable with online banking and billing systems, but crypto is just a *little* too difficult for them to feel comfortable getting involved with... Divi Project seems to be focusing on making crypto accessible to everyone while also creating utility for their coin for real world situations.
c0ax

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:32:09 PM

I'm also very interested in the DIVI Project.  I read the white paper and it definitely has a lot of unique technologies.  Like a lottery system where a large amount of DIVI is awarded to a masternode operators on every draw.   It has multiple levels of masternodes, so nearly everyone can afford to deploy one.  I think the lowest level is "Copper" which will cost 1000 DIVI.   They also have a "one-click" masternode deployment tools in the works, making it really easy to start a masternode with only a few clicks.

The OP also mentioned the p2p marketplace in the works, which I'm looking forward too.

The team is amazing, lots of young smart members.  They also have some senior guys who worked for Microsoft and a guy from Yahoo on their advisory board.

The founders also have successful businesses, and they're operating out of Costa Rica.   One of the founders is also the owner of the Atamaya Resort in Costa Rica, he sounds as if he's wealthy already.

I found their youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCihooU0crqQkBOvV0_lsRnw
c0ax

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:12:21 PM

Yoko you seem pretty enthusiastic after just seeing them on a facebook ad, are you sure you're not connected to the project in some way? My first problem is the whole project being based on a PoS coin, its supposed to be convenience and ease of use orientated, why would someone want to ever spend their "Divi" (named after a wordpress theme set btw) if they can make money by keeping and staking it? Daily Cryptocurrency use is already discouraged by the future value of the currency, i.e If I spend 0.1 BTC today it would have been worth 0.15 tomorrow or next week, PoS is a step in the wrong direction.

I don't agree.  POS doesn't necessarily mean people will hoard a coin, it all depends on the person's motives for getting in to crypto.  Some people hoard regardless of POS, like in Bitcoin.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:27:15 PM

Sounds like a project that has been reading bitbays thread lately.

Bitbay however is quietly completing the dreams and talk of these new projects years before they are likely to if they ever did.

divi project - not sure about that name either.

c0ax

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:25:18 AM

I think this project has an incredible dev team.  Not to mention the senior members from Microsoft and Yahoo on their advisory board.
liftmeupbreed

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:36:19 PM

Yoko you seem pretty enthusiastic after just seeing them on a facebook ad, are you sure you're not connected to the project in some way? My first problem is the whole project being based on a PoS coin, its supposed to be convenience and ease of use orientated, why would someone want to ever spend their "Divi" (named after a wordpress theme set btw) if they can make money by keeping and staking it? Daily Cryptocurrency use is already discouraged by the future value of the currency, i.e If I spend 0.1 BTC today it would have been worth 0.15 tomorrow or next week, PoS is a step in the wrong direction.

I don't agree.  POS doesn't necessarily mean people will hoard a coin, it all depends on the person's motives for getting in to crypto.  Some people hoard regardless of POS, like in Bitcoin.

People also hoard doughnuts and gold bars, people CAN hoard anything, the difference is gold bars are made to be hoarded, just like PoS coins are made to be hoarded BY DESIGN, if you can't see that you know nothing about them. And stop acting like you aren't a part of the project by trying to seem detached and casually mentioning the advisory board, no normal person does that, just be honest and say you're involved in some way.

are you involved in some type of coin? kreditcoin? never heard of it. I stumbled across the divi ANN yesterday and i thought seemed like a really cool concept at first glance. im only 6 month in so i got to research more but . i like the idea of it.
davidgscott

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:26:33 PM

I highly recommend joining the Discord chat. 

https://discord.gg/WZD8ytH

The developers are very active, they answer questions, and you can get some objective information about this project. There are a lot of people who are holding, and it has a very enthusiastic and strong community. They are all waiting for the launch of the block chain, so there’s not a lot of volume being traded right now. Most of us are just holding our coin or trying to pick up more in anticipation of the master node launch next June. 

Many have made the comparison of DIVI to DASH or PIVX, and some have said it’s actually stronger because of the small marketcap Starting out.  Currently you can pick up some for under $2.00 so I recommend checking it out.
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:44:35 AM

Hope you lot are still hodling this token,

Token swap coming soon

Mainnet launching in May,

Masternodes will be fully functional, this will be BIG,

captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:43:33 AM

If you want to DYOR check out the DIVI project websit here:

https://www.diviproject.org/

And join up to their telegram here:

https://t.me/joinchat/EAdiTQ3yZk_GkqU0IdG-Gg

Mainnet is fast approaching, i reccomend you get on board people!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: