Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders  (Read 6623 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:45:21 AM

Do developers have experience in developing such projects? If they have any similar projects that they would be doing?
Yes, they have one successful project behind them. which they were engaged in.
What is this project? Where can I read it?
The Token Fund this is one of their successful projects, you can google it and look at it.
If they already have one project that is an investment currency fund, why would they need a second project in this area? Are not these projects the same?
Tokenbox and that project are completely different! The Token Fund this is an investment fund, and the tokenbox is an entire ecosystem for similar funds and investors. Tokenbox unites at once 2 categories: funds with traders and investors, this is its uniqueness! Smiley
Hmm.. That is it turns out. The Token Fund could exist on the Tokenbox platform?
eviltamer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:47:14 AM

Do developers have experience in developing such projects? If they have any similar projects that they would be doing?
Yes, they have one successful project behind them. which they were engaged in.
What is this project? Where can I read it?
The Token Fund this is one of their successful projects, you can google it and look at it.
If they already have one project that is an investment currency fund, why would they need a second project in this area? Are not these projects the same?
Tokenbox and that project are completely different! The Token Fund this is an investment fund, and the tokenbox is an entire ecosystem for similar funds and investors. Tokenbox unites at once 2 categories: funds with traders and investors, this is its uniqueness! Smiley
Hmm.. That is it turns out. The Token Fund could exist on the Tokenbox platform?
Exactly! Smiley
juicyjuice87

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:49:19 AM

Well, if I understand correctly, then the developers offer a ready platform for their future funds and traders, right? What exactly do they offer ready-made solutions?
For future funds, developers offer legal support. professional software, smart contracts, tokenization and much more.
And what developers are ready to offer for future investors?
Well, firstly, they are trusted traders, they can trust their investments. Secondly, security, the platform positions itself as very secure, thirdly it is a multi-currency wallets of different types, with support for fiat currencies (!), And much more.
You say that only proven traders will work in this platform, but how can I be sure of this?
It is in the company's interest. They will not admit to the platform people with insufficient experience and knowledge
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:50:42 AM

But what about information security? How exactly do the developers intend to provide security within their ecosystem?
eviltamer

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:53:57 AM

But what about information security? How exactly do the developers intend to provide security within their ecosystem?
What exactly do you mean?
dazuixia456

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:57:18 AM

I mean technical details. The platform includes many different elements. Payment system, trading terminal. system of analytics, etc. How the safety of the various elements of this large system will be implemented.
stelian26

Activity: 241

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:59:02 AM

What about tokens? How many will be released?
eviltamer

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:06:10 AM

I mean technical details. The platform includes many different elements. Payment system, trading terminal. system of analytics, etc. How the safety of the various elements of this large system will be implemented.
I do not think that information of this kind should be disclosed.
juicyjuice87

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:10:23 AM

In total, no more than 31 000 000 TBX tokens will be released. But this amount will depend on the total number of invested funds. That is, fewer tokens can be released.
dazuixia456

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:12:10 AM

Why not? I want to be sure that I'm investing in a reliable, secure project.
stelian26

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:13:56 AM

In total, no more than 31 000 000 TBX tokens will be released. But this amount will depend on the total number of invested funds. That is, fewer tokens can be released.
And after the start of the project, these tokens will somehow be destroyed or not?
eviltamer

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:14:37 AM

If such information will be, then I think a little later. Closer to the project implementation stage.
juicyjuice87

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:20:47 AM

And after the start of the project, these tokens will somehow be destroyed or not?
No, why do this?
dazuixia456

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:21:52 AM

If such information will be, then I think a little later. Closer to the project implementation stage.
And when will the stage of project development begin? Maybe it will be possible to participate in the beta test of software products?
stelian26

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:23:10 AM

No, why do this?
This is usually done so that the cost of one token increases in price. In order for investments to bring income.
juicyjuice87

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:25:00 AM

No, why do this?
This is usually done so that the cost of one token increases in price. In order for investments to bring income.
It's a bit not that kind of project. Tokens are used as an internal currency. If you want to open your fund on the basis of this platform, then you need to get tokens, then you can exchange these tokens for a certain set of services. You can choose what you need for your fund.
eviltamer

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:30:48 AM

And when will the stage of project development begin? Maybe it will be possible to participate in the beta test of software products?
The alpha and beta version of the product will be introduced in the spring of 2018 (if you look at a road map). In regards to beta testing, you can directly contact the developers in the chat telegram.
stelian26

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:31:19 AM

No, why do this?
It's a bit not that kind of project. Tokens are used as an internal currency. If you want to open your fund on the basis of this platform, then you need to get tokens, then you can exchange these tokens for a certain set of services. You can choose what you need for your fund.
Well, if you follow this logic, then there can be a limited number of possible funds that can work on this platform?
juicyjuice87

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:32:23 AM

No, why do this?
Well, if you follow this logic, then there can be a limited number of possible funds that can work on this platform?
Yes, it turns out that way
stelian26

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:34:14 AM

How much will one token be valued?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: