Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:12:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ReliefProject™⭕Masternodes Giveaway ✅Real World Help✅ Helping Families !  (Read 14538 times)
walou

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:28:27 AM

I am still trying to understand how this project is setup but it looks that lots of work from the dev team has been done so far.

ganjaman (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:32:55 AM

I am still trying to understand how this project is setup but it looks that lots of work from the dev team has been done so far.

lots more to do aswell

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
tvorec28

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:35:35 AM

Join our discord for our Exchange GIVEAWAY of TGAO https://discord.gg/pwVc6bB

This airdrop is to celebrate our new exchange join us today!

https://masternodexchange.com
You are a real rascal and a liar !!! All your promises you absolutely did not fulfill. You collected money, sold your coins to investors and what's next? You created a coin with MN and was not even going to be listing it on MNRANK and similar sites. When investors insisted, then you promised the listing and that you will pay it. You again lied !!! You promised to be listed on a normal exchange ... And lied again !!! You said that btc from the sale of MN will also be included in the listing ... But again lied !!! Do not trust this man any more. He and his projects are SCAM!

Completely agree with your review! The developer of the project, the scammer - has collected the money from investors and not fulfilling its promises! Still not paid the listing on the stock exchange! Still not paid for monitoring mnrank.com and masternodes.pro! People run away from this developer and his projects, because he will deceive you!
tvorec28

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:41:50 AM

Join our discord for our Exchange GIVEAWAY of TGAO https://discord.gg/pwVc6bB

This airdrop is to celebrate our new exchange join us today!

You are a real rascal and a liar !!! All your promises you absolutely did not fulfill. You collected money, sold your coins to investors and what's next? You created a coin with MN and was not even going to be listing it on MNRANK and similar sites. When investors insisted, then you promised the listing and that you will pay it. You again lied !!! You promised to be listed on a normal exchange ... And lied again !!! You said that btc from the sale of MN will also be included in the listing ... But again lied !!! Do not trust this man any more. He and his projects are SCAM!

yes everyone please join discord i said i was going to pay MNPRO this friday and i havent yet since i been busy i will send in payment that isnt a problem this is not lying it means im busy working making sure this project is great and helps people and so far we are on track with the ANN ANNOUNCEMENTS and our stages of release . if you want to dump your coins so bad list them on the exchange

Who doubts - evidence in the discord.

yes everyone can look in discord i havent lied about anything so if there are any more concerns anyone can contact me via discord

That's it, that promised to pay on Friday!!! Today is Monday and you still your promise not fulfilled! You should be ashamed of endless lies and empty promises!!
I want to give you back your masternode! Give me back my 0,25 btc!
alex go

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:45:10 PM

The developer (gandjamen) does not keep his promises. Do not believe him, he's a liar!
graveyard1987

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:57:42 PM

All for helping the people of the world struggling due to calamities, and unfortunately there have been quite a few this year,
Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:12:03 PM

So, no upcoming exchanges?
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:25:41 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 04:48:07 PM by ganjaman

So, no upcoming exchanges?

Yes we are coming on exchange you can listen to them if you want they are mad becuase i told them i was going to list on cryptopia but cryptipa wont do the deal for TGAO they want the full 5 BTC price which WE DONT EVEN HAVE we have a little over 2 BTC .. I have already paid hosting for years to come so we dont have to worry about that . If i spend all our funds on Crytopia we will not have funds for MN.PRO MNRANK and all these other sites you guys want to be added too. thats on you if you want to dump your coins but i will send in payment for MN.pro and i still have all the funds from the collection of the 26 MN that i sold so i honestly have no reason to lie to anyone if you dont like the time frame you can leave thats on you .. im not going to sit here and be called a liar for helping people and making sure my project stays ahead of the game .. This project is for people in need and i wont stop just because you are mad about our time frame.

This Project is BIGGER than just a few investors crying about being on a big exchange so they can dump their coins quicker . I am here for the people that need help. not the people crying about not making a quick buck .. FROM THE start i listed the stages we will release the coin ..

I have said what i needed to say i will not show this any more attention my work so far has shown for itself and i will continue to work on the project with or with out you.

All investors that want out please contact me we have members interested in coins since you guys want out so bad
i am sending MN.PRO payment today but i dont like how im being called a liar
so would be best to maybe sell your coins as this project is not for you
Thank you for your time and have a nice day

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:33:05 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 05:27:12 PM by ganjaman

All for helping the people of the world struggling due to calamities, and unfortunately there have been quite a few this year,

We are already helping members and will start helping people soon .. These comments arnt going to stop me from anythingi need to do . i have been 100% honest with everyone.

Zorky

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:01:36 PM

keep on

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:24:32 PM

keep on
will do

procom

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:28:31 PM

it is nice project.. great!!
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:29:32 PM

it is nice project.. great!!

Thank you for your support join us on discord to stay updated

New Alert

Bag holders of MRJA and TGAO ALERT:
We are soon going to announce our share program with the exchange PROFITS . Users with more than 200000 coins of MRJA or TGAO will be able to claim  10% of monthly profits after expenses paid! This announcement is to give you time to think about it as we will only have the buy in period for 2 WEEKS and then its closed for good. LIMITED SPOTS CONTACT ME FOR ANY INFORMATION

Our exchange will accept only MRJA and TGAO as payment listing

We will have MRJA and TGAO back to other coins ex

COLX/MRJA
DASH/MRJA

you get the idea

Our listing cost will be around $400-$700 per a coin  we will not keep moving the price it will be set and only the COINS NEEDED( MRJA or TGAO) amount to add coin will change with the market.

Ferminer

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:51:47 AM

Ganjaman said that he is not a liar. He promised that he would return investments of disgruntled investors who were with him from the very beginning. He said that he did not have to wait very long, but he did not mention specific terms. "soon" - sounds unconvincing and not concretely. Well, let's see if it's true ... How long should we wait? Could it be more specific? I note that I'm not an impatient investor. I demanded what was agreed before the investment. The start of the project was practically failed. And how to start a coin with MN even more so! I invest in different projects. At the moment I'm participating right away at 7! And in none of this has happened. There was no such unprepared start. I never quarreled with the developers. On the contrary, the project was supported by the developers themselves. I do not strive to just go out quickly. So it's silly to blame me for this !!! In this project, unfortunately, everything is completely different. And I really want to get out. Let's see if the word keeps the developer now and how long it will take!

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:30:43 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 04:21:03 AM by ganjaman

Ganjaman said that he is not a liar. He promised that he would return investments of disgruntled investors who were with him from the very beginning. He said that he did not have to wait very long, but he did not mention specific terms. "soon" - sounds unconvincing and not concretely. Well, let's see if it's true ... How long should we wait? Could it be more specific? I note that I'm not an impatient investor. I demanded what was agreed before the investment. The start of the project was practically failed. And how to start a coin with MN even more so! I invest in different projects. At the moment I'm participating right away at 7! And in none of this has happened. There was no such unprepared start. I never quarreled with the developers. On the contrary, the project was supported by the developers themselves. I do not strive to just go out quickly. So it's silly to blame me for this !!! In this project, unfortunately, everything is completely different. And I really want to get out. Let's see if the word keeps the developer now and how long it will take!

never said i would return funds to you i said i would replace you with another buyer thats all you and your 3 friends are the only one calling this a scam just because you cry wolf doesn't make it true. dont contuine to spam the forums with it if you have an issue you can post on discord where all the active members can see the chats thank you for your time and have a nice day

BRILIANTcoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:49:21 AM

still a silence with an exit on the stock exchange? Is everything dead? people are starting to leave what to do?
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:01:57 PM

still a silence with an exit on the stock exchange? Is everything dead? people are starting to leave what to do?

whos leaving ? lol hasnt been quiet at all

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:37:40 AM

NOTICE UPDATE:
We will be helping  10 familes get through the holiday to apply visit www.reliefproject.com fill out  request help like this
TITLE: Holiday Giveaway
Cause: Holiday Giveaway
AMOUNT: 0
DESCRIPTION:(leave a small description of why your family  would be a good pick for our  giveaway)

First 10 people to 1000 votes will get the reward

Reward will be around 300-500 USD FROM THE RESERVE!

Also go to campaigns / twitter and post the lastest message " We will be helping 10 familes get through the holiday for more info join discord! https://discord.gg/U7hS6E3  @Relief_Coin" and you will be rewarded 0.003 TGAO

This will end a week or 2 before christmas ! DONT WASTE ANY TIME .. Share on twitter someone needs our help!

https://twitter.com/Relief_Coin/status/933856855457189888

Zorky

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:36:11 PM

"Bag holders of MRJA and TGAO:
We are soon going to annouce our share program with the exchange PROFITS . Users with more than 200000 coins of MRJA or TGAO will be able to claim  10% of monthly profits after expenses paid! This annoucement is to give you time to think about it as we will only have the buy in period for 2 weeks only. LIMITED SPOTS CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION"
Join https://discord.gg/BGpkh6y

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:48:53 AM

EARN TGAO by joining our twitter campaign at www.reliefproject.us sign in click campaigns !

Message you are tweeting
We will be helping 10 familes get through the holiday for more info join discord! https://discord.gg/U7hS6E3   @Relief_Coin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: