Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ReliefProject™⭕Masternodes Giveaway ✅Real World Help✅ Helping Families !  (Read 14534 times)
davidkakeko

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:18:18 PM

You still award the people who vote TGAO on list tradetoshi
because tradetoshi canceled the free vote
You can talk about the rewards
For example, 100 vote TGAO on list tradetoshi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganjaman (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:24:56 PM

You still award the people who vote TGAO on list tradetoshi
because tradetoshi canceled the free vote
You can talk about the rewards
For example, 100 vote TGAO on list tradetoshi

we are doing the rewards for each vote our team hasn't decided yet to how much coins per a vote we will give yet

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:27:21 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 06:32:07 PM by ganjaman

Holiday Giveaway Closed we will be rewarding the users that applied a special gift from TGAO to help get through this holiday! Stay tuned for more information on the winner!

Winner Information:
Discord Username : JMVB

Reward : $400USD - 0.026 BTC
TXID: 94d7fe11a6e5fd2e2449044aa165c7a8ee00025e145fe67140a1cabc4620b915

Thank you everyone that voted and continue to support this project because of you we are able to help someone and this is why i created this project.

We will announce the next Giveaway soon

JMVB

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:31:07 PM

Holiday Giveaway Closed we will be rewarding the users that applied a special gift from TGAO to help get through this holiday! Stay tuned for more information on the winner!

Winner Information:
Discord Username : JMVB

Reward : $400USD - 0.026 BTC
TXID: 94d7fe11a6e5fd2e2449044aa165c7a8ee00025e145fe67140a1cabc4620b915

Thank you everyone that voted and continue to support this project because of you we are able to help someone and this is why i created this project.

We will announce the next Giveaway soon

grateful in this project for help me This project is real. thank you very much thank you very much for helping me. I honestly needed that fund for my baby coming on the way thank you
I am crying of emotion  https://imgur.com/oEgQknS  
Bumbr

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:08:45 PM

idk who is this user, and why he get paid with btc instead of TGAO? Why did not create BTC charity project? Cuz you can't get easy money from btctalk users with it? If this is charity project - the budget should be transparent and we should see how our funds was spent.
We got voting system where we can vote for some anonymous users, which dev suggested to us? How people from another countries can apply for this voting? And look at twitter of this guy, who got btc donation https://twitter.com/JMVN_JOKER This is crypto-related account.

You collected enough BTC from MN pre-sales to feed small African country for a month, just look at this address https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/1Dtmpo44eDhsaiaaR3JCrEahytTffhLRaK/transactions/in/2

But what we can see now? Where all these funds? Did any penny spend to increase coin value and make donation with it worthy? Idk how i can support this project anymore and where is it moving.
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:34:13 PM

The user is a random user that saw our announcement of the giveaway and filled out the form. I don't know who he/she is either and it doesn't actually matter.  I created this project so I can add devlements I won't be able to do any of that with btc . The reserve is transparent you can see all that on the website. Mn funds were collected to pay for future development I never said this would be fully transparent only the reserve of 4 million. And the voting system you cant vote for annoymous users . Users are on discord chat and the website requires login and I have never suggested you to vote for anyone so that's a lie and if users from other countries want to vote they just need to make an account on the website www.reliefproject.us and I'm not here to look at twitter accounts so his page has nothin to do with me..

If you think this is a shit coin because we help people that's on you. You don't have to support us

Bumbr

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:03:37 AM

it doesn't actually matter.
It does matter. Results of two months of project goes live:
- wasted 6.5 btc of MN holders funds for nothing
- helped to anonymous crypto hunter for easy profits
- Huh what's next
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:30:57 AM

- Huh what's next

it doesnt matter who the user is if there was 10 users who applied all 10 would have got something

the 6.5 BTC isnt wasted because i still have it so hasn't gone anywhere actually

Huh whats next to help more people anymore questions ill be happy to answer

Bumbr

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:22:35 PM

it doesnt matter who the user is if there was 10 users who applied all 10 would have got something

Why you call it charity, i think it's just BTC airdrop to random anonymous persons from the internet.
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:15:09 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 05:14:01 PM by ganjaman

You can think what u want I convert to btc so it's easier for the person to cash out and do what they need to with the funds . That's it I'm not calling it a btc airdrop for random people that's stupid because it's not

Do you kno the person ? No how can you sit there and say he/she story is a lie have you ever met the person have u talked with them probably not.

kuznezvlas

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:17:05 PM

masternodes are available in this proj? How about ROI?
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:34:47 PM

masternodes are available in this proj? How about ROI?

Yes we have masternodes and not sure about ROI yet once CMC list us we will pay for the rest of masternodes.pro listing

Ferminer

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:02:09 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 11:02:08 PM by Ferminer

- Huh what's next

the 6.5 BTC isnt wasted because i still have it so hasn't gone anywhere actually

Liar! Return our BTC. You did nothing of what was promised at the start. There is no listing for mnrank and similar resources. No listing on the exchange. You should have paid for it. Pay those BTC which they collected for a presale. You did not keep your promises, did not do anything to develop the project.  You brought the situation to the point that investors feel themselves deceived by you. Do you deny that you are a liar and a rascal? Then return our bitcoins or do what you must. What would a coin of something worth it. You always just pull the time and keep writing empty promises.

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:44:19 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 12:57:14 AM by ganjaman

- Huh what's next

Liar! Return our BTC. You did nothing of what was promised at the start. There is no listing for mnrank and similar resources. No listing on the exchange. You should have paid for it. Pay those BTC which they collected for a presale. You did not keep your promises, did not do anything to develop the project.  You brought the situation to the point that investors feel themselves deceived by you. Do you deny that you are a liar and a rascal? Then return our bitcoins or do what you must. What would a coin of something worth it. You always just pull the time and keep writing empty promises.

how am i a liar? how did i not do any developments? have you seen the site? you are not even on discord to know because all you do is spam you dont know anything and you are not active to know & i already explain everything too you and you are still complaing about the same thing?  i havent giving any empty promises once we get on CMC i will send in rest of payment for masternode.pro with out CMC there is no masternodes.pro  and by holding the coins we are able to collect more money as BTC is going up. ALSO im not spending 45K which we dont even have  to get listed on Cryptopia -> TOTAL MN SOLD WAS 26 thats Around 26K which i still have for the project.  I am doing this the right way if you dont like it tuff luck i already did 1 giveaway and we have more planned regardless of what you say have a nice day :-)

Ferminer

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:10:28 AM

- Huh what's next

how am i a liar? how did i not do any developments? have you seen the site? you are not even on discord to know because all you do is spam you dont know anything and you are not active to know & i already explain everything too you and you are still complaing about the same thing?  i havent giving any empty promises once we get on CMC i will send in rest of payment for masternode.pro with out CMC there is no masternodes.pro  and by holding the coins we are able to collect more money as BTC is going up. ALSO im not spending 45K which we dont even have  to get listed on Cryptopia -> TOTAL MN SOLD WAS 26 thats Around 26K which i still have for the project.  I am doing this the right way if you dont like it tuff luck i already did 1 giveaway and we have more planned regardless of what you say have a nice day :-)
Again, all lies. You blocked me in a discord because I wrote the truth. You lied at the expense of all the terms and actions. It's been two months already and you continue to promise only. No one believes you already. You say you do something, the site? Yes this is ridiculous! So the failure of the start of the project - you do it on purpose. You are a fraud and a liar, Alex Williams is from Massachusetts. You will answer for your actions if you do not return the investors to their BTC !!!

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:48:26 PM

- Huh what's next

Again, all lies. You blocked me in a discord because I wrote the truth. You lied at the expense of all the terms and actions. It's been two months already and you continue to promise only. No one believes you already. You say you do something, the site? Yes this is ridiculous! So the failure of the start of the project - you do it on purpose. You are a fraud and a liar, Alex Williams is from Massachusetts. You will answer for your actions if you do not return the investors to their BTC !!!

Yes i did block you because all you do is cry everyday asking the same questions that i ANSWERED ALREADY and EXPLAINED everything to you not 1 time but over 10 TIMES  but you cant understand simple things i am done with you you can continue to post i am just going to ignore it you have nothing else to say have fun posting and being ignored ... i will continue this project even tho im being called a liar an doing what i set out to do  . i dont care if you dont believe me im not here for you go cry about something else i been nice enough to even answer any of your questions after being called names i could care less what you have to say now have a nice day

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:56:59 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 05:35:06 PM by ganjaman

On other news:

Wallet update coming this week so users be prepared to update your wallet

Fixes

MN Payouts

Ferminer

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:49:52 PM

- Huh what's next

Yes i did block you because all you do is cry everyday asking the same questions that i ANSWERED ALREADY and EXPLAINED everything to you not 1 time but over 10 TIMES  but you cant understand simple things i am done with you you can continue to post i am just going to ignore it you have nothing else to say have fun posting and being ignored ... i will continue this project even tho im being called a liar an doing what i set out to do  . i dont care if you dont believe me im not here for you go cry about something else i been nice enough to even answer any of your questions after being called names i could care less what you have to say now have a nice day
You made yourself a liar and a rascal. You yourself killed your project. You do not have to strain yourself - this shit project is dead. Whatever you do now, and no one else invests in what you do. And your coins will not cost anything, and no one will buy them. You did it yourself. Reputation is long earned, and is lost quickly. And besides all this, you proved by your behavior and lies that you are just an immoral beast. Experienced people from bitcointalk told me that it is better not to invest in your projects. I should not have listened to them in vain. Now I suggest that others listen to me, so as not to make the same mistake.

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:49:49 PM

- Huh what's next

You made yourself a liar and a rascal. You yourself killed your project. You do not have to strain yourself - this shit project is dead. Whatever you do now, and no one else invests in what you do. And your coins will not cost anything, and no one will buy them. You did it yourself. Reputation is long earned, and is lost quickly. And besides all this, you proved by your behavior and lies that you are just an immoral beast. Experienced people from bitcointalk told me that it is better not to invest in your projects. I should not have listened to them in vain. Now I suggest that others listen to me, so as not to make the same mistake.

ok goodbye

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:01:09 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 05:16:45 PM by ganjaman

UPDATE: Listed on Masternodes.pro we are just waiting for them to build the wallet :-)

Next Coinmarketcap

Wallet update coming this week so users be prepared to update your wallet

What will be updated

MN Payouts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: