Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:07:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ReliefProject™⭕Masternodes Giveaway ✅Real World Help✅ Helping Families !  (Read 14538 times)
eugenex

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:00:37 PM

Good afternoon! The project interested your but tell me why they did not bring a coin to the leading exchanges with the growth of bitcoin, the coin would grow with him and so the chance may not be then

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ganjaman (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:57:58 PM

Good afternoon! The project interested your but tell me why they did not bring a coin to the leading exchanges with the growth of bitcoin, the coin would grow with him and so the chance may not be then

cryptopia wants 45,000 USD its not worth it to spend that for a maybe on volume . i can get the coin to where it needs to be without them

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
MNTOP

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

mntop.co.in

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:42:21 AM

Hello. We have opened a new Masternodes Statistical Service.

https://mntop.co.in

We want add ReliefProject to our list.
We select statistics on new coins that support masternodes.
We want to help find coin for invest in a huge list of currencies.
Also we run your masternode on our service.

This will be a good advertisement for your project.

If you are interested, please fill form on website.

★ http://mntop.co.in ★
johnnysof

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:41:57 AM

cryptopia wants 45,000 USD its not worth it to spend that for a maybe on volume . i can get the coin to where it needs to be without them

You might be right, but on the current exchanges there are no trades of your coin. It is moving down to the 1 sat. It needs more investors and supporters and that is way it has to go to good exchanges and get more attention.
savel

Activity: 681
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:03:20 AM

You might be right, but on the current exchanges there are no trades of your coin. It is moving down to the 1 sat. It needs more investors and supporters and that is way it has to go to good exchanges and get more attention.

unfortunately ganjaman does not know how to do business. He lives in his illusory world. Now, even if he fulfills his promises and takes TGAO to cryptopia, the project will not be saved anyway. I think the only salvation is to hire a competent manager or sell the project to investors.
Bumbr

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:42:33 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 11:58:12 AM by Bumbr

You got enough funds from MN holders, and all of them dissapeard. How you can tell that cryptopia not worth it, what worth than? Mn holders got nothing, nor cryptopia, nor any paid\supported exchange, nor MN rankings website. Ok, cryptopia not worth it, better to spend this for ganjaman lambo.

I'd like to see project budget, where all these funds gone?
senci123

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:29:13 PM

You got enough funds from MN holders, and all of them dissapeard. How you can tell that cryptopia not worth it, what worth than? Mn holders got nothing, nor cryptopia, nor any paid\supported exchange, nor MN rankings website. Ok, cryptopia not worth it, better to spend this for ganjaman lambo.

I've been very patient but now i'm starting to agree, i bought masternode from ganjaman  promised to list on exchanges, no new exchanges and the project seems completly dead.
MasternodeXchange

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:01:08 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 03:15:12 PM by MasternodeXchange

um do you not keep up with project we are already on masternodes.pro website

and i sitll have all the funds in my BTC address it hasnt moved anywhere till i decide what to use it for and it wont be for cryptopia

I've been very patient but now i'm starting to agree, i bought masternode from ganjaman  promised to list on exchanges, no new exchanges and the project seems completly dead.

ONCE AGAIN we already explained we are not paying that much for exchanges for a maybe on volume WHEN THAT MONEY CAN BE USED FOR USE FULL THINGS as in HELPING people what the PROJECT is ABOUT ! we are already on exchanges the project isnt dead we just had a giveaway and will be doing more soon yea i know your going to call me a liar i really dont care because i did what i said i would do and for the stuff i didnt do i told you the reason why .

unfortunately ganjaman does not know how to do business. He lives in his illusory world. Now, even if he fulfills his promises and takes TGAO to cryptopia, the project will not be saved anyway. I think the only salvation is to hire a competent manager or sell the project to investors.

if you say so

NOTE FOR ALL CURRENT AND FUTURE MEMBERS :

User that are here commenting bad about TGAO are not even active in the discord community and are not up to date with the real facts and for any users that has real questions about the project feel free to message me or join our discord to see our real community
Logicbet

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:44:27 AM

I have some mixed feelings about this one;
There's a few things:

Project related:
----------------
- Although the idea is good, the setup is terrible.
- Last giveaway had (as far as i know) 1 entry, and my honest thoughts are that it was probably someone involved with ganjaman ( Associate, friend etc ).
- There'd be no real way to prove, so if things like this keep being the giveaways then he could be stealing the funds generated from selling masternodes by 'pretending' to give it away.
- The choice of world issue that got picked for first reward was woeful, and also a prize for masternode, atleast one of the winner IS ON your team [art3m] ( WTF! )

Owner related:
----------------
 - Ganjaman doesn't to seem very professional with his responses at times. ( albeit responding to accusations can take its toll )
 - No Transparency - Should be showing where you hold the funds, show where they have been sent, and how winners have been picked and how many entries there where etc...

Whether you and or your project is legit or not, you should take more steps to answer questions from disgruntled investors ( without cheek/attitude/anger ),
You should have a clear / precise way to determine winners if chosen at random or by chance, and you shouldn't reward people on your team with prizes you are offering to the community.
( Pay out of your own pocket if you wish to reward the team that works with you ).

No hate on the project, hopefully you can refine the rough edges.

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 05:04:38 AM

There's a few things:

Project related:
----------------
- Last giveaway had (as far as i know) 1 entry, and my honest thoughts are that it was probably someone involved with ganjaman ( Associate, friend etc ).
- There'd be no real way to prove, so if things like this keep being the giveaways then he could be stealing the funds generated from selling masternodes by 'pretending' to give it away.
- The choice of world issue that got picked for first reward was woeful, and also a prize for masternode, atleast one of the winner IS ON your team [art3m] ( WTF! )

Owner related:
----------------
 - Ganjaman doesn't to seem very professional with his responses at times. ( albeit responding to accusations can take its toll )
 - No Transparency - Should be showing where you hold the funds, show where they have been sent, and how winners have been picked and how many entries there where etc...

Whether you and or your project is legit or not, you should take more steps to answer questions from disgruntled investors ( without cheek/attitude/anger ),
You should have a clear / precise way to determine winners if chosen at random or by chance, and you shouldn't reward people on your team with prizes you are offering to the community.
( Pay out of your own pocket if you wish to reward the team that works with you ).

Last giveaway there was only 1 entry who else would i give the giveaway too if no one else applied?
I dont know the person expect from them being a member of ReliefProject
Everyone had an entry chance at the Masternode Giveaway even team members Then the rules of how the winner would be pick was explain

Every entry got a ID and from those ID i used a random generator between the numbers ex 1 - 500 people applied that would be the set marks and i picked the 10th number and the 50th number . i dont know how random that can get

My responses are giving how i please if someone is calling me a lair rasical etc i will not treat them with respect no matter what. They are mad because i wont spend 45,000 USD on 1 exchange .. and we didnt even sell 45,000 USD in masternodes.

I never said the  of the funds from the masterndoes sold would be transparent to anyone. the thread says the FUNDS from TGAO RESERVE will be transparent so users can see where  the funds go which you can on the website .

my project is 100% legit weither they believe it or no becuase at the end of the day we will help people and thats no fairy tale..

dont think im trying to come at you just the way i am i guess i work hard for my projects and wont let anyone bad talk it

Ferminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:42:28 PM

There's a few things:

Project related:
----------------

Owner related:
----------------

Last giveaway there was only 1 entry who else would i give the giveaway too if no one else applied?
Everyone had an entry chance at the Masternode Giveaway even team members Then the rules of how the winner would be pick was explain

Every entry got a ID and from those ID i used a random generator between the numbers ex 1 - 500 people applied that would be the set marks and i picked the 10th number and the 50th number . i dont know how random that can get

My responses are giving how i please if someone is calling me a lair rasical etc i will not treat them with respect no matter what. They are mad because i wont spend 45,000 USD on 1 exchange .. and we didnt even sell 45,000 USD in masternodes.

I never said the  of the funds from the masterndoes sold would be transparent to anyone. the thread says the FUNDS from TGAO RESERVE will be transparent so users can see where  the funds go which you can on the website .

my project is 100% legit weither they believe it or no becuase at the end of the day we will help people and thats no fairy tale..

dont think im trying to come at you just the way i am i guess i work hard for my projects and wont let anyone bad talk it
And again the useless murky speech of a liar. The fact that you write your nonsense in response to facts is a disgrace. Sooner or later you will answer for your actions. You can not cover yourself with good intentions, no one will believe you. You are a thief and you will be rewarded according to merit.

ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:26:09 AM

There's a few things:

Project related:
----------------

Owner related:
----------------

I never said the  of the funds from the masterndoes sold would be transparent to anyone. the thread says the FUNDS from TGAO RESERVE will be transparent so users can see where  the funds go which you can on the website .

And again the useless murky speech of a liar. The fact that you write your nonsense in response to facts is a disgrace. Sooner or later you will answer for your actions. You can not cover yourself with good intentions, no one will believe you. You are a thief and you will be rewarded according to merit.

um ok anyways

On to important matters

wallet update for MN reward fix is doing great expect to update your wallets around the weekend

Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:32:23 AM

Is this the dev or is the dev connected also with GANJACOIN (MRJA)? I have seen this is one of the masternodecoins with the highest ROIs...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
MasternodeXchange

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:08:28 AM

Is this the dev or is the dev connected also with GANJACOIN (MRJA)? I have seen this is one of the masternodecoins with the highest ROIs...

I am the dev for MNXC, MRJA AND TGAO
Miguelr260

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:55:39 AM

it doesn't actually matter.
It does matter. Results of two months of project goes live:
- wasted 6.5 btc of MN holders funds for nothing
- helped to anonymous crypto hunter for easy profits
- Huh what's next

it doesnt matter who the user is if there was 10 users who applied all 10 would have got something

the 6.5 BTC isnt wasted because i still have it so hasn't gone anywhere actually

Huh whats next to help more people anymore questions ill be happy to answer
Liar! Return our BTC. You did nothing of what was promised at the start. There is no listing for mnrank and similar resources. No listing on the exchange. You should have paid for it. Pay those BTC which they collected for a presale. You did not keep your promises, did not do anything to develop the project.  You brought the situation to the point that investors feel themselves deceived by you. Do you deny that you are a liar and a rascal? Then return our bitcoins or do what you must. What would a coin of something worth it. You always just pull the time and keep writing empty promises.

how am i a liar? how did i not do any developments? have you seen the site? you are not even on discord to know because all you do is spam you dont know anything and you are not active to know & i already explain everything too you and you are still complaing about the same thing?  i havent giving any empty promises once we get on CMC i will send in rest of payment for masternode.pro with out CMC there is no masternodes.pro  and by holding the coins we are able to collect more money as BTC is going up. ALSO im not spending 45K which we dont even have  to get listed on Cryptopia -> TOTAL MN SOLD WAS 26 thats Around 26K which i still have for the project.  I am doing this the right way if you dont like it tuff luck i already did 1 giveaway and we have more planned regardless of what you say have a nice day :-)
Again, all lies. You blocked me in a discord because I wrote the truth. You lied at the expense of all the terms and actions. It's been two months already and you continue to promise only. No one believes you already. You say you do something, the site? Yes this is ridiculous! So the failure of the start of the project - you do it on purpose. You are a fraud and a liar, Alex Williams is from Massachusetts. You will answer for your actions if you do not return the investors to their BTC !!!

Yes i did block you because all you do is cry everyday asking the same questions that i ANSWERED ALREADY and EXPLAINED everything to you not 1 time but over 10 TIMES  but you cant understand simple things i am done with you you can continue to post i am just going to ignore it you have nothing else to say have fun posting and being ignored ... i will continue this project even tho im being called a liar an doing what i set out to do  . i dont care if you dont believe me im not here for you go cry about something else i been nice enough to even answer any of your questions after being called names i could care less what you have to say now have a nice day
You made yourself a liar and a rascal. You yourself killed your project. You do not have to strain yourself - this shit project is dead. Whatever you do now, and no one else invests in what you do. And your coins will not cost anything, and no one will buy them. You did it yourself. Reputation is long earned, and is lost quickly. And besides all this, you proved by your behavior and lies that you are just an immoral beast. Experienced people from bitcointalk told me that it is better not to invest in your projects. I should not have listened to them in vain. Now I suggest that others listen to me, so as not to make the same mistake.

Thanks, i guess ill stay away from this project....
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

it doesn't actually matter.
It does matter. Results of two months of project goes live:
- wasted 6.5 btc of MN holders funds for nothing
- helped to anonymous crypto hunter for easy profits
- Huh what's next

it doesnt matter who the user is if there was 10 users who applied all 10 would have got something

the 6.5 BTC isnt wasted because i still have it so hasn't gone anywhere actually

Huh whats next to help more people anymore questions ill be happy to answer
Liar! Return our BTC. You did nothing of what was promised at the start. There is no listing for mnrank and similar resources. No listing on the exchange. You should have paid for it. Pay those BTC which they collected for a presale. You did not keep your promises, did not do anything to develop the project.  You brought the situation to the point that investors feel themselves deceived by you. Do you deny that you are a liar and a rascal? Then return our bitcoins or do what you must. What would a coin of something worth it. You always just pull the time and keep writing empty promises.

how am i a liar? how did i not do any developments? have you seen the site? you are not even on discord to know because all you do is spam you dont know anything and you are not active to know & i already explain everything too you and you are still complaing about the same thing?  i havent giving any empty promises once we get on CMC i will send in rest of payment for masternode.pro with out CMC there is no masternodes.pro  and by holding the coins we are able to collect more money as BTC is going up. ALSO im not spending 45K which we dont even have  to get listed on Cryptopia -> TOTAL MN SOLD WAS 26 thats Around 26K which i still have for the project.  I am doing this the right way if you dont like it tuff luck i already did 1 giveaway and we have more planned regardless of what you say have a nice day :-)
Again, all lies. You blocked me in a discord because I wrote the truth. You lied at the expense of all the terms and actions. It's been two months already and you continue to promise only. No one believes you already. You say you do something, the site? Yes this is ridiculous! So the failure of the start of the project - you do it on purpose. You are a fraud and a liar, Alex Williams is from Massachusetts. You will answer for your actions if you do not return the investors to their BTC !!!

Yes i did block you because all you do is cry everyday asking the same questions that i ANSWERED ALREADY and EXPLAINED everything to you not 1 time but over 10 TIMES  but you cant understand simple things i am done with you you can continue to post i am just going to ignore it you have nothing else to say have fun posting and being ignored ... i will continue this project even tho im being called a liar an doing what i set out to do  . i dont care if you dont believe me im not here for you go cry about something else i been nice enough to even answer any of your questions after being called names i could care less what you have to say now have a nice day
You made yourself a liar and a rascal. You yourself killed your project. You do not have to strain yourself - this shit project is dead. Whatever you do now, and no one else invests in what you do. And your coins will not cost anything, and no one will buy them. You did it yourself. Reputation is long earned, and is lost quickly. And besides all this, you proved by your behavior and lies that you are just an immoral beast. Experienced people from bitcointalk told me that it is better not to invest in your projects. I should not have listened to them in vain. Now I suggest that others listen to me, so as not to make the same mistake.

Thanks, i guess ill stay away from this project....

Thats fine :-) have a nice day hope to see you back here when we hit MN TOP ROI

ico41

Activity: 82
Merit: 13

Nothing in the cry of cicadas suggests ...

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

I try to produce a podcast each week, and in doing the research for that podcast I read hundreds of forum posts, here and on Reddit, I have no less than 15 Discord servers I'm participating in at any given time, I read a half dozen whitepapers a week. I came upon this in this project in this week's analysis prep. And so I've read every post for all of the projects of this dev from the beginning, I've dropped into the Discord channel, I've downloaded the wallet, and I've watched and listened, and my conclusion is that while the project might be a little bumpy - like about 75% of all crypto projects - the people who are slamming this dev are not being fair.

The way I see the masternode concept from an investment perspective is that you have a choice:

1. Get in as early as you can, for as low a price as you can, and be prepared for a rough ride and maybe if you are lucky at the end of that ride, when it smooths out, you will holding a lot more value than when you started.  And maybe you will also have enjoyed a decent return.

2. Wait for more information and get in later at a higher price. 

This is the same exact decision you make if you trade futures, for instance, or pretty much anything. You always have the decision of buying low with more risk and less information, or waiting for more information, buying higher, with less risk.  You pay for less risk. That's the way it is.

What I see from an objective standpoint, at this moment, is that the coin is listed on an exchange where you can buy them (at least when they are done moving their servers), the coin is listed on coinmarketcap, and on a couple of masternode sites.  From what I can tell, while there are the typical problems with wallet syncs, etc, and people who are not that technical trying to run masternodes on Linux (these people should think hard about shared masternode services ... really, guys ...), there doesn't seem to be any major issues, except for these very loud complainers.  The amounts they are complaining about vs. the cost of listing coins on exchanges ($75,0000 to list a coin?  Really guys?) leads me to believe that they are being overly demanding and frankly somewhat selfish.  They seem to want immediate and unrealistic gratification. 

I feel like they are trying to have it both ways from the points above.  I would say "Hey, you want listings on all exchanges, all masternode sites, and whatever else you want ... go ahead and buy a $40,000 masternode from some other coin."  I would also say diversify - join a few different projects with the hope that one of them will really pop, so you don't go completely insane an off the rails when the project you are involved in doesn't move as fast as you would like it to.

Anyway - that's my take on this.

MNTOP

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

mntop.co.in

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:11:58 PM

Hello.
We added ReliefProject to the voting on https://mntop.co.in
As soon as the voting is over we will create and run your masternode on our service.
and will publish detailed statistics about your coin.

Current Active Masternodes 29

Best regard.

★ http://mntop.co.in ★
kagere

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:54:15 PM

look like solid project, any MN stats please?
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:48:56 PM

HOW TO UPDATE:

SIMPLE DO NOT MAKE IT HARDER THAN IT HAS TO BE

1. SHUT OFF OLD WALLET MAKE SURE ITS CLOSED 100%

2. DOWNLOAD NEW WALLET

3. DELETE OLD WALLET AND PUT NEW WALLET ON DESKTOP

4. OPEN AND VERIFY

v1.0.5.0-ReliefV2