Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:25:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ReliefProject™⭕Masternodes Giveaway ✅Real World Help✅ Helping Families !  (Read 14538 times)
Zorky

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

Hi all,

We, ReliefProject team, are going to do some airdrops.

To participate:
- Make one post in ReliefProject bitcointalk page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243790.0
- Join our discord https://discord.gg/U7hS6E3
- Post your TGAO adress in airdrop channel in discord

First airdrop payout start this weekend so hurry up and stay tuned!

dariloff

Activity: 1064
Merit: 633

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:10:10 PM

Still waiting any normal exchange with volume.
n0mad82

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:48:42 PM

While you were waiting, some of us have been organizing and funding btc towards crypto-bridge
ganjaman (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:30:22 PM

While you were waiting, some of us have been organizing and funding btc towards crypto-bridge

Yes we are almost there ;-) so should be on Crypto-bridge soon

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
Zorky

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:35:41 PM

Hi all,

We, ReliefProject team, are going to do some airdrops.

To participate:
- Make one post in ReliefProject bitcointalk page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243790.0
- Join our discord https://discord.gg/U7hS6E3
- Post your TGAO adress in airdrop channel in discord

First airdrop payout start this weekend so hurry up and stay tuned!

First airdrop payout happens to today!

borgsteam

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:24:39 AM

so why is it that masternodexchange.com is down, yet the volume of this coin is still going up? I noticed its not because of the other exchange listed, so what gives?
ArifNewaz

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:03:18 PM

Good project. need good exchange
errslima

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

Another promising project 🤘
n0mad82

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:29:33 AM

Airdrops: We are actively actively airdropping coins daily in the chat, usually 1000 coins per member as funds permit. Just join and leave your TGAO address in #airdrops! https://discord.gg/U7hS6E3
Zorky

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:17:34 AM

Its raining man... check your wallets  Grin

red023

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:41:35 PM

So same guy who runs MRJA, no team shown anywhere. I am very skeptical.

No sponsors listed. Another coin with a HTTP website, that wants you to login on a form over HTTP. Firefox warns about this kind of shit! How can I take this seriously?

No linux wallet, windows wallet hosted on google drive instead of on github for whatever reason.

Just blindly trust this guy, he already runs another money making machine, don't mind me, everything will be fine.
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:22:31 AM

No sponsors listed. Another coin with a HTTP website, that wants you to login on a form over HTTP. Firefox warns about this kind of shit! How can I take this seriously?

No linux wallet, windows wallet hosted on google drive instead of on github for whatever reason.

Just blindly trust this guy, he already runs another money making machine, don't mind me, everything will be fine.

if you was informed more you would know more about the team and other updates going on .

go troll else where :-)

red023

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:30:41 AM

Very mature response. I saw one same guy on discord who is already involved with the MRJA but that is actually a bad sign for me.

How about you link me to information about your team and what they are doing? Of course not you immaturely call me a troll for pointing out facts. I am w8ing for videos of real live action and helping people, lets see if I w8 forever.

So glad there is someone else in this thread with a brain pointing out facts, being skeptical. Not everyone goes blindly into a very suspicious coin.
ganjaman (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:17:23 AM

Very mature response. I saw one same guy on discord who is already involved with the MRJA but that is actually a bad sign for me.

How about you link me to information about your team and what they are doing? Of course not you immaturely call me a troll for pointing out facts. I am w8ing for videos of real live action and helping people, lets see if I w8 forever.

So glad there is someone else in this thread with a brain pointing out facts, being skeptical. Not everyone goes blindly into a very suspicious coin.

i am the MAIN CEO Ganjaman/Legends you was talking to me last night and everyone can see you are just trolling first asking for help then calling it a scam then asking for help again . so go waste someone elses time for anyone else that wants to see the troll history just join discord like i said we have NOTHING to hide . have a great day

n0mad82

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:27:14 AM

Whats your problem with the project? if you don't like the look of it why don't you just move on. You've obviously got a vendetta, you join the community chat and ask for help and 5 minutes later you're running a smear campaign against the coin. We don't want anyone like that in the community and you'll only be ignored.
tvorec28

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:41:05 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 11:51:49 AM by tvorec28

Yes, you are absolutely right!
All ganjaman projects are Scam! be careful!
it creates your Scam-coins, sells them to the people, promising a promotion and a listing on the exchange, BUT NEVER FULFILLS ITS PROMISES!
But then, when investors tell him about the facts, he begins to accuse them of trolling and FUD! because the truth always stabs the eye.
all of his coins are the shit! all his projects are dead, because he was not originally going to work on them and develop! its only purpose is to collect money from naive people!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243790.msg30053511#msg30053511  here I laid out all the facts concerning the cheating ganjaman! you can see for yourself how ganjaman reacts when people start telling the truth about all its fraudulent projects!
KultusNagrand

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:10:00 PM

Loving this coin and the Dev, can't wait to get my first MN. I've enjoyed being apart of things thus far. Let go to da mooon Cheesy
robert3harrison

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:16:28 PM

I own a number of coins that Ganjaman is involved with and believe ReliefProject is on of the best. Good coin with a serious mission. Looking forward to the new exchange listing.

Discord ID: Robert#8256
n0mad82

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:22:57 PM

Masternode giveaway! in order to celebrate ReliefProject's upcoming exchange listing, one full masternode will be given away! Entry is easy simply join the chat and leave a message #contest with your TGAO wallet address. Full details can be found in the channel, good luck! https://discord.gg/U7hS6E3
errslima

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:52:09 PM

If anyone is not yet part of the discord, join now (https://discord.gg/jcXCsRC) - this coin is by the same developer as Ganjacoin and will be listed on its first exchange soon. TGAO masternodes are giving insane ROI at the moment. Also, if you're not willing to invest in a full masternode i'm hosting a masternode sharing service so you can take a part of a node and share in the profits! For the shared nodes, go to https://discord.gg/znddAsp.

Hope to see you in the discords!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: