Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:29:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | EDO |EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange - Marketplace| OVER 80k ETH RAISED |  (Read 72892 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2544

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:22:31 AM

I have a question that maybe may affect many investors, NEO has a different blockchain, do you think it can be implemented in EIDOO? .
On their Telegram they said they wanna add different blockchains, but of course it'll take time, so for sure not before the 2018, but it's in their plans.
eidoo.bounty

Activity: 140
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:31:03 AM

Subscriptions to our Bounty Campaign flow very well, newcomers are growing fast.

But PLEASE APPLY RULES BEFORE SIGNUP ANY CAMPAIGN

It means read rules before applying

it very important that you follow the bounty campaign rules very well,
 we don't want people protesting at the end

thank you guys

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
BitTeo

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:56:15 AM

I have a question that maybe may affect many investors, NEO has a different blockchain, do you think it can be implemented in EIDOO? .
Why do you want Neo to be implemented in EIDOO they are two different blockchain-asset  dont think it will work like this , but let's wait for some replay it would be interested to know something more about it

Because I would very much like to use the eidoo application as a universal wallet always ready on my smartphone with other blockchains and algorithms Smiley .
MarioV

Activity: 2268
Merit: 709

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:25:23 AM

Shocked Wow! A wallet for Ethereum and all ERC20 token (bitcoin and other cryptocoins in future), a decentralized Exchange, a Debit Card, a Market... This project is so abundant!
username12345

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:48:52 PM

how do you plan on out proforming the other 5+ companies doing this same thing?
BitTeo

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:36:01 PM

Shocked Wow! A wallet for Ethereum and all ERC20 token (bitcoin and other cryptocoins in future), a decentralized Exchange, a Debit Card, a Market... This project is so abundant!

Do you know when the debit card will be developed? and whether it will be visa or mastercard? it would be great to be able to use EIDOO to pay via NFC without carrying the card.
MarioV

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:28:21 PM

Do you know when the debit card will be developed? and whether it will be visa or mastercard? it would be great to be able to use EIDOO to pay via NFC without carrying the card.

Hello, I don't know when it will be issued precisely, in the Roadmap is indicated Q2 2018 (which means in the May-August 2018 period).
If MasterCard or Visa is not indicated anything.
Amadues (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:16:00 PM

I think is really too early to talk about debit card, it s late in Q2 2018. I want to see decentralized exchange before that credit/debit card.
Over 20.000 installation till now, growing very fast

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:32:13 PM

Can developers please explain what is main differences between this and other wallets? I ask because there is alternative projects which already has working product.
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:33:49 PM

Oooh, you have created this new thread! That's why I was not receiving updates from the forum...

Joined the ICO and I'm successfully using the Eidoo wallet. It's just EASY  and great!

Waiting for decentralized exchange soon. Really can't stay longer on Etherdelta!

Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2544

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:42:29 PM

Can developers please explain what is main differences between this and other wallets? I ask because there is alternative projects which already has working product.
Like which other wallets? I usually use Exodus and MEW and the biggest difference is that Exodus for the moment is desktop only while Eidoo is for mobile, and Eidoo automatically recognize and add any ERC20 token while in MEW many times you have to add it manually.

I don't use other wallets so I can't help more. Oh, well, Jaxx, huge security problems, that doesn't even count.
MarioV

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:57:50 PM

Waiting for decentralized exchange soon. Really can't stay longer on Etherdelta!

I am also waiting for it with impatience. Decentralized Exchange of Eidoo will work through a Smart Contract (I think Oraclize): the funds will remain at the contractors' portfolios and only when the demand and offer will trigger the exchange without intermediaries (current Exchanges) so it will not run any risk of loss due to hackers, fraud or closure of the Exchange.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:04:07 PM

add a debit card will be an interesting feature and if they decide to implement nfc the app will be unmissable...
MarioV

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:13:19 PM

add a debit card will be an interesting feature and if they decide to implement nfc the app will be unmissable...

Don't run too hard. When the Exchange will be there and bitcoin will enter the wallet I will be very satisfied. Sure the Debit Card then opens a world...
faycel96

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:16:08 PM

I downloaded the wallet its found wonderful , this really interesting project i like eidoo hd wallet and roadmap ,
 decentralized exchenge , debit card and marketplace .

MarioV

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:28:51 PM

Big Blue also mentions Eidoo in an article on his site: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/e3ec7365-1b09-44f2-906f-19826275860f/entry/Here_s_Why_Corporations_are_Hopping_on_the_Ethereum_Blockchain_Bandwagon?lang=en

Of course you talk about IBM Grin
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:46:10 PM

Hi Dev. What is the minimum Android version tu run the eidoo wallet? I'm not able to read the minimum requirement on eidoo website.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
MarioV

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:00:09 PM

Hi Dev. What is the minimum Android version tu run the eidoo wallet? I'm not able to read the minimum requirement on eidoo website.

I answer you because I had problems the first time I wanted to install the wallet and I made various verifications asking then confirmations.

The minimum version of Android to install the Eidoo wallet is 5.0.0.
Previous versions are considered not secure and therefore devices with these versions are not supported.
eidoo.bounty

Activity: 140
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:10:25 PM

Many of you are joining our fantastic Bounty campaign

Term are just started so spread the word, Eidoo in in Town!

thanks for helping

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
eidoo.team

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:17:36 PM

I answer you because I had problems the first time I wanted to install the wallet and I made various verifications asking then confirmations.

The minimum version of Android to install the Eidoo wallet is 5.0.0.
Previous versions are considered not secure and therefore devices with these versions are not supported.

Android 5.0 is supported previous not , for technical reason

I downloaded the wallet its found wonderful , this really interesting project i like eidoo hd wallet and roadmap ,
 decentralized exchenge , debit card and marketplace .

you guess everithing!

maybe not....----....
Oooh, you have created this new thread! That's why I was not receiving updates from the forum...

Joined the ICO and I'm successfully using the Eidoo wallet. It's just EASY  and great!

yes but is old story! Q1 2018 deadline for Eidoo Decentrlized EXchange
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: