Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:50:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | EDO |EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange - Marketplace| OVER 80k ETH RAISED |  (Read 72892 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:16:48 PM

How do you know all these things, where did you hear them? Are you following this project for a long time?

The best place to find out and understand the Eidoo project is its website where White Paper (https://eidoo.io/white-paper) are published. I recommend that you start reading EIDOO_Ethereum_Funding_Informative_Prospect_v_1_0_EN.pdf and then EIDOO_Technology_White_Paper_v_0_2_Draft_EN.pdf

There are also all other usual channels: Telegram, Facebook, Twitter and Medium.
thanks for the suggestions, I have to read them seriously then if I want to better understand this project and its goals. There are several pages but at first glance seem to be made by competent people. Let's hope.
BitTeo

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:21:12 PM

I am testing the EIDOO wallet and I noticed that is not possible or I didn't discover how to add a second ethereum address. Is this correct?

I do not believe and can not have a second ethereum address, it would mean having another private key.
MarioV

Activity: 2268
Merit: 709

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:29:33 PM

I am testing the EIDOO wallet and I noticed that is not possible or I didn't discover how to add a second ethereum address. Is this correct?

That I know, for the moment the address is unique. But in Telegram chat I seem to have read that in the future will also be implemented the possibility of creating several separate addresses.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:50:30 PM

if you are just testing the eidoo wallet, i think the best solution to fix your issue is to disinstall and reinstall.
So, after reinstalling, you can add the right ethereum address...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
CobraJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:12:07 PM

So the same device can hold multiple addresses?

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:18:18 PM

it will be a great thing can hold multiple ethereum addresses,maybe with the same private key,maybe a future feature  to be implemented,i am hopefull...
Amadues (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:34:02 PM

it will be a great thing can hold multiple ethereum addresses,maybe with the same private key,maybe a future feature  to be implemented,i am hopefull...

HD wallet is Bip39 deterministic, a seed is generated when you install the app and choose "new wallet". At present only the first address is used as unique address for receiving and sending Ethereum and Tokens.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
MarioV

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:34:56 PM

At the moment no, they said in the future. But ask through the official chat to be sure, I seem to have read it out a long time ago.
BitTeo

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:51:59 PM

No, I have also read that nothing is possible at this time. But I do not understand if it can be implemented in the future .
stefy77

Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:07:49 PM

I started browsing the white paper and saw that there will be an EDO token airdrop in the future? When will it be done?
Amadues (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:09:58 PM

https://twitter.com/voisecom/status/917476738485145600

new project are converging to the super-faboulous Crypto Dexchange wallet who brands under the logo : EIDOO!

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
MarioV

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:17:39 PM

I started browsing the white paper and saw that there will be an EDO token airdrop in the future? When will it be done?

As indicated in the White Paper 3 millions of EDO tokens will be unlocked 3 months after the ICO and used for Airdrop, another 6 millions of EDO tokens after the end of the ICO. Dev said in chat they will be given via Airdrop and used for marketing campaigns. They have not decided either the date or the way of distribution. At the right time and according to the needs they will say so.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:22:43 PM

100M total supply is a great thing to see. But I would like to know the percentage of use for each thing.
I wonder how much of the tokens team will have and I'd like to see what is percentage of tokens will be used for each goal (like bounties,etc).
Amadues (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:28:45 PM

100M total supply is a great thing to see. But I would like to know the percentage of use for each thing.
I wonder how much of the tokens team will have and I'd like to see what is percentage of tokens will be used for each goal (like bounties,etc).

You can read about token splitting in Funding Whitepaper, you'll find then link in the first post of this topic or directly in the signature

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
BitTeo

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:41:04 PM

https://twitter.com/voisecom/status/917476738485145600

new project are converging to the super-faboulous Crypto Dexchange wallet who brands under the logo : EIDOO!

Beautiful!

It's great to see many other projects approaching eidoo, congratulations for integration, I hope to see NEO too soon .
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:28:08 PM

Continue the good news series,more and more coin are integrated to the wallet, it will be in the future an option to add token by users themselves?...
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:50:08 PM

HD wallet is Bip39 deterministic, a seed is generated when you install the app and choose "new wallet". At present only the first address is used as unique address for receiving and sending Ethereum and Tokens.
Deterministic wallets can generate endless new unique addresses which are not linked to each other. I think this will be an important feature to add because I want to store my token on different ethereum addresses and there are also tokens like Elixir that need a transaction between two ethereum addresses to generate new tokens.
chikiuso

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:45:10 AM

How to create more address? Why we have only one addy there? Not good to use.
johanesrobin

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:45:30 AM

I like the eidoo app, it's so light and easy to use I'm sure this project will be great.
i want to join in bounty.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:46:55 AM

Hello dev, I think this is a great ideas because give a common home to technologies whose communities (e.g. Bitcoin and Ethereum)

I want to know is Eidoo Wallet only available at mobile or smartphone, and not available for Windows user?

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: