Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:57:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | EDO |EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange - Marketplace| OVER 80k ETH RAISED |  (Read 72892 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eidoo.bounty

Activity: 140
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:44:17 PM

There's a little bit of confusion here.

ICO Token sale started last 4th October, fund raised since the beginning of token sale is almost 81,000 ETH

Ehi josefelix  there was NO PRE-ICO  in October 2017, please  edit your post

OK thanks. This is a very good result. I wrote an article about you, ICO and Bounty
http://popmar.ru/eidoo/

Why ICO until October 16, and the bounty campaign before November 6?

Let me answer this Boss!

Eidoo token sale is not like many other ICO, it was not ideated and designed on bitcointalk.
Communication and promotion have been made in outside channels, bitcointalk came at the end of the path.
We want reward forum user with long and big promotion, that's why some campaign will continue after token sale ends.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faycel96

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:34:18 PM

to all investor in eidoo read this great article about eidoo Fights Back Against FUD
https://cointelegraph.com/news/eidoo-fights-back-against-fud

eidoo.bounty

Activity: 140
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:57:57 PM

it's really too big, please add " width= " tag when posting  images like that

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:00:25 PM

Eidoo app is great and i am excited to see how the develop next years will bring to us new future, at the moment wallet look just great.
robinsbrown

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:46:14 PM

Hi dev just joined the signature and also sent you request for translations , well,  just got the eidoo wallet on my smarphone and all look very well developed, but why on the white paper it say we could use also bitcoin?
patriziobtc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:46:27 PM

I didn't quite understand the token procedure. In the whitepaper it is written that the Eidoo token will be erased by one half and the other half resold to cover the operational costs. But if tokens are offered for sale in the ICO how they can be subsequently deleted or resold?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere WithUbiatarPlay 

▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook   [url=http://ubiatarplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/ubiatarmarketplace
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:03:46 AM

to all investor in eidoo read this great article about eidoo Fights Back Against FUD
https://cointelegraph.com/news/eidoo-fights-back-against-fud

post something like this...
you cannot use all the page for one image!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
BitTeo

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:15:29 AM

I think I'm not just happy with eidoo if she respects all the promises we'll have something innovative and functional .
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:26:04 AM

wow that will be a very huge fund for the project , i can see the succeed eidoo app in the future

and i see a lot of people download this app in app store . more then 30000+
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:01:03 AM

The downloaded Eidoo wallet are much much more, see better Grin
And yes, this is a great project for all us!
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:29:56 AM

The idea of this project is really good. I am sure this will be the best wallet and can compete directly with myetherwallet in the future. I hope the developers will create a web browser for everyone to use
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:13:41 PM

i tried installing eidoo wallet on my phone and it seem to be like we are not the ones who holds the privatekey of our wallets, is this really safe to use?

it is however letting me back up the wallet using the phrase. exchange isn't yet available too.

The passphrase acts as the private key for the wallet.You need to write it down and recovery is only possible with that.Exchange/debit cards are the new features which are coming soon.You can even integrate the passphrase with myetherwallet and use a hardware wallet to protect it.

From hardware wallet, I just have a question.Will eidoo be supported with hardware wallets like trezor,ledger nano?

Any update on my question?

From hardware wallet, I just have a question.Will eidoo be supported with hardware wallets like trezor,ledger nano?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:21:55 PM

i tried installing eidoo wallet on my phone and it seem to be like we are not the ones who holds the privatekey of our wallets, is this really safe to use?

it is however letting me back up the wallet using the phrase. exchange isn't yet available too.

The passphrase acts as the private key for the wallet.You need to write it down and recovery is only possible with that.Exchange/debit cards are the new features which are coming soon.You can even integrate the passphrase with myetherwallet and use a hardware wallet to protect it.

Any update on my question?

Hi, the answer is YES Grin. Hardware wallets are not supported at this time, but the Team has confirmed they will.
Amadues (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:40:41 PM

Team noticed me that Token Sale from iOs devices is temporary disabled. There is a step by step Guide for iOs user here http://eidoo.io/token-sale/.
User with iPhone and iPad should go to Eidoo token sale website find the Apple Store Section  and follow istructions to complete the purchase of tokens EDO.

be aware , the webpage URL must be https://eidoo.io

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
udppro

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:51:59 PM

seem a big flop this ICO
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:02:50 PM

seem a big flop this ICO
Big flop why? are you calling  a project that raise on ICO  81K ETH Flop? Grin Grin Dont think it will be a flop this project,  do your home work to get as much info about Eidoo and i am quite sure you will  regret one day if you will not invest now.
eidoo.team

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:04:00 PM

seem a big flop this ICO

I'm not going to delete your un-costructive post, because i want you change your mind.
keep in touch
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:08:17 PM

wow that will be a very huge fund for the project , i can see the succeed eidoo app in the future

so only 3 days left to buy some eidoo token i will do it before time end,i just take a look on android playstore a lot of positive feedback  and downloads that means users like and trust this fantastic wallet...
Amadues (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:10:27 PM

WEEKLY REPORT STARTING NOW

REPORT TO THIS

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:25:51 PM

WEEKLY REPORT STARTING NOW

REPORT TO THIS

so report form is open,i must link all my post done this week or are enough 10/15 ?...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: