Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:07:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | EDO |EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange - Marketplace| OVER 80k ETH RAISED |  (Read 72892 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:47:02 PM

Why did the ico close early?
I thought we still had a few hours to get in?

I think this is the reason:

from official Eido telegram channel

Eidoo Official Communications Channel, [16.10.17 17:52]
The Eidoo Token Sale is almost over.
Due to the hard fork Ethereum experienced today, faster block times have anticipated the token sale closing: just 15 minutes to go!

www.eidoo.io
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:04:35 PM

Due to the hard fork Ethereum experienced today, faster block times have anticipated the token sale closing: just 15 minutes to go!

www.eidoo.io

Damn... I didn't even think about that.

The website was an approximate end time. Whereas the real end time was based on on a certain ethereum block...

8 hours of blocks went fast... Shocked

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:18:55 PM

www.eidoo.io

Damn... I didn't even think about that.

The website was an approximate end time. Whereas the real end time was based on on a certain ethereum block...

8 hours of blocks went fast... Shocked

I remember someone told me ending day&hour  was an estimated ending Time based on Ethereum chain block time.
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:11:43 PM

Indeed. The fork question mixed a bit with the cards and anticipated the arrival of the block. Whoever believes in the project will now see how it will behave.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:46:07 PM

Unexpectedly, with the closure of the ICO (ops, Token Sale), news of the much rumored Airdrop came:

https://medium.com/eidoo/eidoo-airdrop-to-award-6-months-token-holders-d002dd1a191
6 month is a lot of time,it seems to me like a pay for possession more than an airdrop,anyway is a very good news...
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:07:12 PM

Unexpectedly, with the closure of the ICO (ops, Token Sale), news of the much rumored Airdrop came:

https://medium.com/eidoo/eidoo-airdrop-to-award-6-months-token-holders-d002dd1a191
6 month is a lot of time,it seems to me like a pay for possession more than an airdrop,anyway is a very good news...

I would recommend that in order to receive 25% of own tokens with the airdrop, no transactions should be made: hold own EDOs in the place where they were received.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:49:52 PM

i know, six months it's a long time..
but give you a yeld of 4,16% monthly.
not so bad!!!
if you want i can remember you something about the yelds of EU corporate bond!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:02:50 PM

I think an airdrop for all holders of the token at 6months would be more valuable...
I don't know how many ico participants will hold that long...day trading can bring more than 25% if your good.

But, it's still a good idea.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Cryptobaton

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

EtherLink CEO

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:08:06 PM

Give me you token Wink)) there is your airdrop???

On my iphone 7 font in thread 1 post is toooooo small... I can't read this

CobraJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:17:20 AM

The team's propension towards keeping tokens locked is really good for what concerns avoiding excessive volatility in the initial months of life of the project, which are the most crucial in the creation of a community. Well done team.

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:19:11 AM

I think an airdrop for all holders of the token at 6months would be more valuable...
I don't know how many ico participants will hold that long...day trading can bring more than 25% if your good.

But, it's still a good idea.

obiouvusly!!!
but here we are in front at two different approach.
One is an investment for the long run... like a corporate bond.
other is speculative one.. who is a short term investment.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:33:11 AM

Congratulations eidoo team for a successful ico and collecting over 82k ETH.How many tokens will be burnt from the rest and how many will be reserved for the airdrop which is scheduled after 6 months? and whether the reserved bounty tokens would also change or will it be the same?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
BitTeo

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:40:48 AM

Congratulations to the entire EIDOO team, a good result synonymous with the project's appeal and is done very well.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:43:21 AM

great conclusion for the ICO!!!
i'm really happy to participate to this great italian project!
Go ahead, EIDOO team!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:56:14 AM

congration ico finish over 80k eth raised good project

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
monica69

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:14:11 AM

Goodmorning everyone! finally I can be part of this great project, I really believe it and I hope it gets bigger and bigger. now I have to put under otherwise I will not reach the target set by Friday. On the form of inscription I have inserted my post number and not my activity, I hope it's okay.
Good job everyone!
kutssa

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:55:54 AM

ICO is over, it's a great success. 82ETH - it's cool. Congratulations to the EIDOO team
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:00:08 AM

Congratulation on the successful ICO! And the last minute news of 25% airdrop will bring even more stability to the price os the token. Let's wait for Bitfinex now...
BitTeo

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:47:44 AM

What do you think about EIDOO on etherdelta, you have already begun to trade it or just looking for now.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:36:40 PM

What do you think about EIDOO on etherdelta, you have already begun to trade it or just looking for now.

Its too difficult to trade on etherdelta and I would not prefer that.For every buy/sell/deposit/ the transaction created might be stuck if there is a heavy clog on the ethereum network and our transaction might fail if there is not sufficient gas.Would prefer to have it on Bittrex or Binance.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: