Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | EDO |EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange - Marketplace| OVER 80k ETH RAISED |  (Read 72892 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:48:39 PM

Eidoo talks about its approach to the future. This is the first article for updating users about our plans. Read more here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2308174.msg23415180#msg23415180

Amadues (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:57:07 PM

Wallet accept any currencies right now? Or this is only demo-version? Who installed and tried already?

No trial/demo version. It is a complete wallet in continuous creation... It supports Ethereum and all ERC20 tokens. Bitcoin also in future. Now 80000+ mobile wallets installed (Android + iOS versions)

You mean already supported? I can deposit/withdraw ERC20 tokens and ETH to(from) wallet?

The wallet is perfectly functional for the Ethereum and ERC20 tokens (also ERC223). I know of so many people who are using it massively to join Airdrop and other ICOs.

The best way to test Eidoo Wallet app is to install it on your smartphone and join one of the tens airdrops, you'll see token recognized as it arrives on your eidoo address

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:04:53 PM

my friend told me use this wallet massively to join Airdrop and other ICOs. that's good for me.
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:05:02 PM

Eidoo talks about its approach to the future. This is the first article for updating users about our plans. Read more here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2308174.msg23415180#msg23415180

Thanks to ParmaBTC, I was going to post the same information and you have preceded me very little.
No problem, I complete your news saying the Team will release this kind of news every Monday so the community will stay up to date.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:11:51 PM

I seen this:

Circulating Supply
10,708,403 EDO
Total Supply
90,708,326 EDO

Where is the rest 80 mln tokens? In devs? They have around 85% ot all tokens?
kahaiwro

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:12:13 PM

I seen this:

Circulating Supply
10,708,403 EDO
Total Supply
90,708,326 EDO

Where is the rest 80 mln tokens? In devs? They have around 85% ot all tokens?

Circulating supply are more than 10M, please take a look at funding prospect. Early investors received their fund. Development and Marketing fund are still locked
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:59:05 PM

my friend told me use this wallet massively to join Airdrop and other ICOs. that's good for me.
this is a good idea i think i will do the same i will use eidoo wallet to join some airdrop and test a little more the wallet capabilities...
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:22:02 PM

Wallet accept any currencies right now? Or this is only demo-version? Who installed and tried already?

No trial/demo version. It is a complete wallet in continuous creation... It supports Ethereum and all ERC20 tokens. Bitcoin also in future. Now 80000+ mobile wallets installed (Android + iOS versions)

You mean already supported? I can deposit/withdraw ERC20 tokens and ETH to(from) wallet?

The wallet is perfectly functional for the Ethereum and ERC20 tokens (also ERC223). I know of so many people who are using it massively to join Airdrop and other ICOs.

The best way to test Eidoo Wallet app is to install it on your smartphone and join one of the tens airdrops, you'll see token recognized as it arrives on your eidoo address
this is a must for all the airdrop followers!
receive airdrop tokens in your EIDOO smartphone wallet...
every where you are, and at every time, if you need to transfer & dump your tokens, you can do it!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:43:32 PM

Bitfinex will be awesome!! I think I might just be using the exchange often. I kept my OMG there.

Just want to ask as i have forgotten the password of my EIDOO app in my phone. Will I ever recover my password or ever login to it when all I have is the 10 words that was provided to my when I created my account?

Only one week after crowdsale listing on Bitfinex?  Shocked

eeehe!!!
are you amazed???
this sounds like "hey bro, look at the quality of our project"
do not you think?
do not worry about the current price of the token.
believe me.
There is no reason!

One week would be awesome but probably possible if they really can agree into something.

sorry but no.
to get complete access to your wallet funds, you need to know your password to login, or the entire 12 words passphrase if you need to restore a wallet,
just ten words to restore a wallet, are not enough

that's correct, if you lost your password but you have the backup of 12 word passphrase, just uninstall App , clear app cache, reboot your device  and reinstall Eidoo wallet, do restore wallet with backupped passphrase

Thanks. I do have my 12 word passphrase still as I have tried to keep it. I will uninstall it later. Will the eth address I have be the same still? I'm worried because I've joined the campaign and will receive my tokens there.

kahaiwro

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:50:50 PM

Bitfinex will be awesome!! I think I might just be using the exchange often. I kept my OMG there.

Just want to ask as i have forgotten the password of my EIDOO app in my phone. Will I ever recover my password or ever login to it when all I have is the 10 words that was provided to my when I created my account?

Only one week after crowdsale listing on Bitfinex?  Shocked

eeehe!!!
are you amazed???
this sounds like "hey bro, look at the quality of our project"
do not you think?
do not worry about the current price of the token.
believe me.
There is no reason!

One week would be awesome but probably possible if they really can agree into something.

sorry but no.
to get complete access to your wallet funds, you need to know your password to login, or the entire 12 words passphrase if you need to restore a wallet,
just ten words to restore a wallet, are not enough

that's correct, if you lost your password but you have the backup of 12 word passphrase, just uninstall App , clear app cache, reboot your device  and reinstall Eidoo wallet, do restore wallet with backupped passphrase

Thanks. I do have my 12 word passphrase still as I have tried to keep it. I will uninstall it later. Will the eth address I have be the same still? I'm worried because I've joined the campaign and will receive my tokens there.

Yes, of course, it doesn't change restoring from 12 words backup. I know chosen bounty address cannot be changed, in fact, i did backup and restore twice to double check bounty address
eidoo.team

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:11:20 PM

please don't double post your questions. It is considered spamming

we want keep this thread clear

thanks for supporting
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:31:42 PM

thanks for supporting

Double post? I asked, where 80 million tokens from 90 millions! And you deleted my post! WTF?
eidoo.team

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:28:46 AM

thanks for supporting

Double post? I asked, where 80 million tokens from 90 millions! And you deleted my post! WTF?

This question have been already answered, read funding prospect you'll find on eidoo.io website.
(Note: we keep copy of deleted posts, if you don't want yuor posts being deleted please follow forum rules)   
9Bank

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:30:58 AM

To summarize:
1) I get 25% free EDO in six months because I have not sold (won't sell) any original ICO bought coins.
2) The backup procedure requires the 12-word phrase. I see it requires a cache flush and reboot. That's nice information - I had trouble early-on by not doing those extra steps. Will try soon.
3) I haven't been using the wallet much since the price is dropping, but definitely like it.
4) I think there's a new bounty but other than the 25% gravy, I haven't heard.

ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 07:55:39 AM

New wallet version have been released on google play and Apple stores. There're many patches in this new rel 0.6.0
kahaiwro

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:09:30 AM

New wallet version have been released on google play and Apple stores. There're many patches in this new rel 0.6.0

thank you Parma for the advice, it seems Apple store still have the 0.5.20 rel, sometimes updating APPs takes one or two days more than google play store
RichDaniel

Activity: 479
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:41:13 AM

Eidoo is easy to use, and many products in multiple aspects. Eidoo will be huge project in the blockchain world, also the wallet will be used widespreadly.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:01:19 AM

Lot people will be very happy about it , let us know when eidoo team will plan to make small drop to all users . Hope they will start with the new wallet release. Any news about it?
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:38:41 PM

I have a question for the development about the functionality of the wallet.

Is there a way to interact with other Ethereum accounts using eidoo like how MyEtherWallet works.
Or is there a way to link other ethereum addresses to my eidoo account?

Basically, I'd like to migrate all my eth accounts into my eidoo wallet. Is that possible?
Or will that become a future possibility?

Thanks

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
wengraf

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:42:19 PM

How to buy EIDOO?

https://coinhax.com/guides/bitfinex-edo/how-to-buy-eidoo-on-bitfinex.html

Enjoy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: