Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | EDO |EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange - Marketplace| OVER 80k ETH RAISED |  (Read 72892 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:08:12 PM

i think i will wait next version of the wallet before update,hope they will add soon bitcoin...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitTeo

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:13:32 PM

I have a question for the development about the functionality of the wallet.

Is there a way to interact with other Ethereum accounts using eidoo like how MyEtherWallet works.
Or is there a way to link other ethereum addresses to my eidoo account?

Basically, I'd like to migrate all my eth accounts into my eidoo wallet. Is that possible?
Or will that become a future possibility?

Thanks

You have to know that the wallet is still in beta, nothing excludes the possibility of using multiple addresses in the same wallet .
eidoo.team

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:58:18 PM

Is there a way to interact with other Ethereum accounts using eidoo like how MyEtherWallet works.

Basically, I'd like to migrate all my eth accounts into my eidoo wallet. Is that possible?

Thanks

You have to know that the wallet is still in beta, nothing excludes the possibility of using multiple addresses in the same wallet .

that's correct, those features, such as having all addresses of hd hierarchical available ,  are scheduled for future release of the wallet
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:07:55 PM

like well forecasted...
the bitcon fork is over...
and alt coin time is coming!
meanwhile EDO token on bitfinex still at + 21% versus BTC
EDO/USD   2.33           2.0200           0.31000        15.35%
EDO/BTC   0.0004102   0.00033720   0.000073       21.65%
EDO/ETH   0.0077        0.0070765     0.00062350    8.81%   

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:39:27 PM

i hope eidoo tokens can add to ShapeShift or any other site with Similar services
soon , that people can easily exchange other assets to eidoo tokens . hope the team contact them , have a nice day  Smiley
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:04:35 AM

Thanks

that's correct, those features, such as having all addresses of hd hierarchical available ,  are scheduled for future release of the wallet

Thanks for the fast response.
I assume that release won't be expected for quite some time, since everything has just begun?
I say that because it's a fairly important feature to become the go to spot, and essentially, allow common users to cut away from MEW.
I like eeidoo wallet, but for this reason, I'm still forced to use MEW until I can migrate accounts.
Great job so far, I'm looking forward to progress

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:22:25 AM

Eidoo is at Bitfinex already? I kind of observe Eidoo earlier since its wallet looks simple and cool with many people already downloading it so I also tried it. There's been lots of issues happening with Myetherwallet and a working Eidoo catering lots of tokens including non ERC will make this popular to crypto fanatics.
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:50:25 AM

Eidoo is at Bitfinex already? I kind of observe Eidoo earlier since its wallet looks simple and cool with many people already downloading it so I also tried it. There's been lots of issues happening with Myetherwallet and a working Eidoo catering lots of tokens including non ERC will make this popular to crypto fanatics.

this is the first time I had the opportunity to buy tokens directly from a real wallet such Eidoo. Now we just have to wait for the developers to do their job and release a more complete version of the application.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:51:36 AM

sure!! it was listed on Bitfinex since days.
Just the biggest and the more promising project are listed on the major exchange!
And Eidoo, is, one of the majorp roject!
And sure, you cannot compare Eidoo wallet with MEW...
Eido is more and more simple to use.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
kahaiwro

Activity: 260

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:56:05 AM

i hope eidoo tokens can add to ShapeShift or any other site with Similar services
soon , that people can easily exchange other assets to eidoo tokens . hope the team contact them , have a nice day  Smiley

You'll find ShapeShift directly inside Eidoo wallet app, just wait until the end of 2017, according to the roadmap posted in OP, then

"that people can easily exchange other assets to eidoo tokens"
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:39:31 AM

New article just posted by the Eidoo Team. Interesting and educational, how much I like this subject:

https://medium.com/eidoo/why-we-need-trustless-services-the-eidoo-roadmap-to-decentralization-65a5e80415d4
ParmaBTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:55:44 PM

New article just posted by the Eidoo Team. Interesting and educational, how much I like this subject:

https://medium.com/eidoo/why-we-need-trustless-services-the-eidoo-roadmap-to-decentralization-65a5e80415d4

This means that the financial industry needs to be redirected to decentralization because fewer and fewer people don’t trust them anymore.

I totaly agree with this sentence. that's why Eidoo is not only a wallet but a service provider. Eidoo keep your fund safe, Eidoo allows the transfer of your asset, Eidoo  could be used for hybrid trading.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:25:55 PM

This means that the financial industry needs to be redirected to decentralization because fewer and fewer people don’t trust them anymore.

I totaly agree with this sentence. that's why Eidoo is not only a wallet but a service provider. Eidoo keep your fund safe, Eidoo allows the transfer of your asset, Eidoo  could be used for hybrid trading.

nice catch parma!!!
a lot of scam around.
But the trustless nature of EIDOO wallet is just a consequence of using the blockchain technology!
using blockchain technology allows two or more people who are unfamiliar, to exchange value without having to trust one of them and without the possibility that none of the actors can fool you !!!
Decentralization is the power .
and EIDOO is doing great things over blockchain technology!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:38:07 PM

the trustless concept that is included in the IT environment is one of the most revolutionary technological inventions ever. It's amazing how to get confidence in an environment where you can not trust anything. It means freedom, independence. It means cutting off the neck loop that has put us in the bans and this economic system. Eidoo is on the right track.
bek77

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:35:49 PM

If someone recently had problems with the Eidoo wallet for displaying some coins, you do not have to worry about it. This is a problem with version 0.6.0 but will soon be released a new release.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:13:04 PM

people trust eidoo project/ico because they see the good work they do with the wallet and blockchain technology,wallet will be the only one that brings together bitcoin and erc20 decentralized exchange and debit card and does not weigh heavily on phone memory, what can you ask more,is a perfect product...
bek77

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:42:37 PM

Despite the listing on Bitfinex, at present, Edo has a slightly lower value than the ICO launch price. So anyone interested in the project can buy it now by taking advantage of the advantageous price.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:57:42 PM

What with unsold tokens? Why you didnt burn them?  Huh
ParmaBTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:22:26 PM

Hei somebody tell Mr Magisterr, tell him that he has been misinformed. All unsold tokens have been burned days ago.
could please any team's member confirm?
kahaiwro

Activity: 260

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:29:17 PM

Hei somebody tell Mr Magisterr, tell him that he has been misinformed. All unsold tokens have been burned days ago.
could please any team's member confirm?

You are right "mi amigo", dev team burned unsold token days ago, they noticed on official telegram  chat and was confirmed by cute amelia last 20th October
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: