Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:16:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | EDO |EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange - Marketplace| OVER 80k ETH RAISED |  (Read 72892 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pumperdumper

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:30:48 AM

Newly announced by Eidoo developers that the wallet version 0.6.2 has been released on Google Play. It solves the token display problems encountered by someone in recent days...

Thanks mario update right away, did you find any other bugs by chance? what phone do you have and what version of android you use? . Thank you .

I have an Android 6.0.1 and an iPhone with iOS 10.3.3 and I have never encountered problems with Eidoo.

I think for now Eidoo is only seen as a mobile Ethereum wallet capable of recognizing the ERC20. But according to project forecasts, it will soon be expanded to the bitcoin blockchain with an innovative and omnipresent protocol ever seen to date. Only then will EDO's price rise.

Most people see it just as a wallet because they have not read the White Paper and don't know the RoadMap... when they realize they will eat their hands Cheesy Grin
Why not simplify it?

Yet? But how often do you have to repeat it? Why not start reading this thread from the first page? There are all informations you need, maybe you will need some time as well as some goodwill. This thread is moderated and the moderator doesn't want the same things to be written as much to make volume or to raise own rank.

My first intervention: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243926.msg22714673#msg22714673

Yeah - that wasn't a simplification.

If you guys are loving the idea of a debit card or a decentralized exchange - there should be a reason why EDO is better than the 5 others who are doing the same.

What are some of the partnerships they made? What are some of their backers? etc.

Again - the question I raised has gone over most peoples heads and this is not something I will hold because the moment VISA decides to make a crypto debit card - these guys are out of the game.
MarioV

Activity: 2268
Merit: 709

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:54:48 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 06:29:47 AM by MarioV

Newly announced by Eidoo developers that the wallet version 0.6.2 has been released on Google Play. It solves the token display problems encountered by someone in recent days...

Thanks mario update right away, did you find any other bugs by chance? what phone do you have and what version of android you use? . Thank you .

I have an Android 6.0.1 and an iPhone with iOS 10.3.3 and I have never encountered problems with Eidoo.

I think for now Eidoo is only seen as a mobile Ethereum wallet capable of recognizing the ERC20. But according to project forecasts, it will soon be expanded to the bitcoin blockchain with an innovative and omnipresent protocol ever seen to date. Only then will EDO's price rise.

Most people see it just as a wallet because they have not read the White Paper and don't know the RoadMap... when they realize they will eat their hands Cheesy Grin
Why not simplify it?

Yet? But how often do you have to repeat it? Why not start reading this thread from the first page? There are all informations you need, maybe you will need some time as well as some goodwill. This thread is moderated and the moderator doesn't want the same things to be written as much to make volume or to raise own rank.

My first intervention: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243926.msg22714673#msg22714673

Yeah - that wasn't a simplification.

If you guys are loving the idea of a debit card or a decentralized exchange - there should be a reason why EDO is better than the 5 others who are doing the same.

What are some of the partnerships they made? What are some of their backers? etc.

Again - the question I raised has gone over most peoples heads and this is not something I will hold because the moment VISA decides to make a crypto debit card - these guys are out of the game.

Oh yeah! That was the maximum simplification.

Who are the other 5? Can you write the names so we can make comparisons?

Are you sure that everyone will take VISA, one of the reasons why bitcoin and blockchain technology was born? We don't want the usual "institutional" intermediary...

...and you are sure newbie, or fudder?  Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes Cool
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:56:08 AM

Many people are missing this great opportunity to join the best wallet so far have been developing, but we need to give time to people till will realize
they will realize with time that eidoo wallet is the best option which the market offers at the present time,it's never too late to seize an opportunity...
I think exactly as you, I'm quite new in this cryptocoin world I think I understand. It's a project that has all the potential to do well.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:54:02 AM

Bertani i already heard about him,is the ceo also of therocktrading? a person worthy of trust...
burlah4u2c

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:14:48 AM

I have downloaded the app. It has a friendly interface.. Thumps up
MarioV

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:26:07 AM

Bertani i already heard about him,is the ceo also of therocktrading? a person worthy of trust...

Yes, he is. Many people in the Eidoo Team are renowned for their knowledge and professionalism. The bitcoin part, into the BHB network, is also of paramount importance.
Amadues (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:24:06 PM

WTF my posts was deleted, what is going on here?

spammers are not welcome

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:22:19 PM

Today i received two unknown token on my android Eidoo wallet it is an airdrop from rispective project Xenon and Jury.
On the iPhone eidoo wallet i don't see those tokens, what about you?
bitcoin-shark

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:28:58 PM

I also received is an airdrop for sure i see them on etherscan but on eidoo wallet android can t see them yet...
MarioV

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:40:01 PM

Today i received two unknown token on my android Eidoo wallet it is an airdrop from rispective project Xenon and Jury.

Today I have received 1 CoinCrowd token in the Eidoo wallet on my iPhone too, but none Xenon and Jury: same problem for me?
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:31:34 PM

you are forgetting one of the most interesting and innovative projects of Bertani..
you have never heard of it Oraclize?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:08:22 PM

Haha strange.. I got a CoinCrowd too in my wallet.
Price stable for days looking steady towards new developments. Great project!

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:58:03 AM

Today I have received 1 CoinCrowd token in the Eidoo wallet on my iPhone too, but none Xenon and Jury: same problem for me?

On Telegram chat, dev MPolci mentioned it's a bug that will be fixed in next release. However it's just a displaying bug, not a problem on the blockchain or wallet.

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:38:47 PM

i just received XENON [XNN] token but never joined this airdrop!
i don't know why i get it!
but i see XENON on coimarketcap.
interesting!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
bitcoin-shark

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:47:24 PM

it not was fixed with version 6.01? so i must wait next version before update? i know is only a display bug but is fastidious...
eidoo.team

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:36:22 AM

sorry yassin you're not entitled to post your  lending offers here
thanks
kahaiwro

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:12:31 AM

Don't know if it has already been reportedhere , but, on international chat, cute amelia is answering to help requests with this sentence: "write to the new suppport service support@eidoo.io".

so welcome to new Eidoo support service: support@eidoo.io
bitcoin-shark

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:46:47 AM

so they have also a new service e-mail support/help service that is a good news for all users...
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:16:00 AM

Absolutely love the wallet app! Have about 5 different tokens and coins for the Ethereum blockchain. Not all are recognized but in the wallet added. This will be the only wallet I will use when it adds the Bitcoin blockchain too.
Keep up the good work!

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:02:23 AM

I was just surfing on the Eidoo website and found this new FAQ page that will surely be helping a lot of us

https://eidoo.io/faq/en/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: