Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:50:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | EDO |EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange - Marketplace| OVER 80k ETH RAISED |  (Read 72892 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:15:27 AM

What eidoo call airdrop, in reality, it's just a bonus, you'll receive a certain amount (25%) of coins if you don't move your EDO for 6 months.  I've always called such system, bonus reward!.
I think there will be a real general airdrop to speed up mass adoption of the wallet in january simultaneously with the launch of the hybrid exchange

Having some airdrop for people who bought from exchange also should have been encouraged, which would trigger an increase in the price of EDO token.Maybe 5% of airdrop to be given for holding 6 months.Anyways it's up to the team to decide these factors.

25% airdrop is managed by team directly, they'll send to ICO addresses that left EDO untouched for 6 months. How do you  think your proposal could be handled? by team? by exchanges? it looks interesting, let us know

The crowdsale was for a very short period and many people missed the opportunity to get the 25% airdrop.They bought the tokens from exchanges and are not entitled for the bonus.

My suggestion is to have a bonus system of 5% airdrop for people buying edo tokens from exchanges for a particular time period say till the end of this month.They will receive the bonus only if they keep the tokens in eidoo app for 6 months.

Off topic

YOYO coin launched some give away on Binance,users who trade most on Binance.

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002586232

Can Eidoo team too make some competition to increase the liquidity?
you are right crowdsale was for a very short time and not everybody have taken advantage of this opportunity,so they will not even benefit from the airdrop,the only alternative left is make a good trading on bitfinex...
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:18:31 AM

Eidoo is NOT affected by the Parity bug
https://medium.com/eidoo/eidoo-is-not-affected-by-the-parity-bug-bc17ef353360

Eidoo's team reassure their customer about the parity issue. Eidoo wallet don not use the Parity wallet library

It is good that Eidoo is not affected by this bug, however for the entire Ethereum ecosystem is a very bad situation (again). That's why I hope for the sake of this project they will soon add Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to their service.

This is on plan to add support for bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies in future. Agreed with you this is good news this project is not effected by that horrible bug so we can expect in future this full product will go live very soon.
kahaiwro

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:41:26 AM

Eidoo support: how we manage your requests for support. Join our survey!

Eidoo team reveal how do they manage support requests.
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:33:32 PM

Ehi, what is the "DAPP module" scheduled for the Q1 2018? I only saw it now in the RoadMap and I don't remember if I had read it elsewhere.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:19:36 PM

Ehi, what is the "DAPP module" scheduled for the Q1 2018? I only saw it now in the RoadMap and I don't remember if I had read it elsewhere.

i think the right request is:
"what is the difference between phase 1 and phase for Decentralized Exchange release?"
i hav already answered...
but since now no response...  Huh Huh Huh

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
josefelix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:10:27 PM

Eidoo's team reassure their customer about the parity issue. Eidoo wallet don not use the Parity wallet library

It is good that Eidoo is not affected by this bug, however for the entire Ethereum ecosystem is a very bad situation (again). That's why I hope for the sake of this project they will soon add Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to their service.

Bitcoin should be added beginners of 2018 hope, but ethereum as fare as i know is better for speed transaction.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:58:25 PM

bitfnex is offering o good opportunity for EDO hedging. EDO/ETH is near 2.07$ while EDO/USD traded near 1.94$

Once more, today  bitfinex offers new hedging opportunity EDO/ETH vs EDO/USD. Time to start margin trading on Bitfinex.

how much is your recommended rate for doing margin trading on bitfinex so your offer to be picked by traders? i once did it wit dash and eth on bitfinex for almost 6 months nothing happened until i just drop it off.
i might do it with EDO again if somehow i find it profitable with  your recommendation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:09:49 PM

I have used the EDO wallet a while ago and really this is great, if it is improved with many new functions, surely in the future this wallet will be considered the safest wallet in the world and I It is expected that the price of EDO will reach $ 10 in 2018

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:25:30 PM

Hi, someone asked me a question but i cant answer since i dont know the competition, if was " What brings eido and in What ways IS that different from the already existing solutions of the competition?"

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:42:19 PM

bitfnex is offering o good opportunity for EDO hedging. EDO/ETH is near 2.07$ while EDO/USD traded near 1.94$

Once more, today  bitfinex offers new hedging opportunity EDO/ETH vs EDO/USD. Time to start margin trading on Bitfinex.

how much is your recommended rate for doing margin trading on bitfinex so your offer to be picked by traders? i once did it wit dash and eth on bitfinex for almost 6 months nothing happened until i just drop it off.
i might do it with EDO again if somehow i find it profitable with  your recommendation.
try placing FRR (thats dynamic rate based on average of fix rate positions) you'll be waiting in the queue
or you can try placing more offers with different rates
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:02:41 PM

i am interested for that too
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:00:48 PM

Cryptocurrencies are not the most suitable financial instrument for daily purchases. I know that credit card will be implemented but I was wondering if an NFC payment was to be added?
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:03:06 PM

I have used the EDO wallet a while ago and really this is great, if it is improved with many new functions, surely in the future this wallet will be considered the safest wallet in the world and I It is expected that the price of EDO will reach $ 10 in 2018

If a lot of people interested with this wallet surely this coin price can reach $10 next year. But i believe people will interested with this wallet because eidoo not only a multicurrency wallet but also hybrid exchange
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:52:24 PM

This is on plan to add support for bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies in future. Agreed with you this is good news this project is not effected by that horrible bug so we can expect in future this full product will go live very soon.

IMO EIDOO wallet could be the next choice for those holders of ETH that were injured with the last Parity wallet vulnerability!
Because of this bug, holders of ETH that previously use Parity Wallet that had been affected by this vulnerability, could choose the Eidoo wallet that haven`t been affected by any security issues by now!
So maybe we will see the bigger growth of the downloads of Eidoo wallet in the nearest future.
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:25:38 AM

I have installed wallet on my phone few weeks ago, and see, that they have update now. But how i can update? I cant see any update button in wallet  Huh
Jeremy228

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:19:44 AM

I would not invest money in it. As for me, everytihng is too muddy
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:37:30 AM

What do you mean by muddy? I'm an early investor and I participated an ICO with a real working product, it's not just a pump&dump token. If you prefer just playing with p&d than Eidoo token is not for you, but if you like a project, that an investment is to be considered anytime.
robinsbrown

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:24:37 AM

What do you mean by muddy? I'm an early investor and I participated an ICO with a real working product, it's not just a pump&dump token. If you prefer just playing with p&d than Eidoo token is not for you, but if you like a project, that an investment is to be considered anytime.

Means nothing to me, he just needs some post to get high rank, still newby account, near 20 posts in one day what do you expect?
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:34:50 AM

EDO will be a new market in 2018 because this project is really professional and they are attracting a huge community. I think if we invest in EDO now surely in the coming time this altcoin will be more attention and will go to the moon
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:21:30 PM

Just got this official link from Eidoo and seems to be very interesting to read , i am where impressed how such great communications from Eidoo team

please have at look

https://medium.com/eidoo/erc20-tokens-list-why-eidoo-is-the-most-complete-ethereum-wallet-1145c2dd7bfa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: