Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:17:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | EDO |EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange - Marketplace| OVER 80k ETH RAISED |  (Read 72892 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:31:36 PM

From the ETHLend newsletter...

Additionally, ETHLend will provide an airdrop 15 000 000 LEND for all Eidoo wallet users on January including those who have participated to the LEND token sale, which will be distributed accordingly between the Eidoo wallet users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:39:19 PM

Many user on chat are asking a special folder to keep all received tokens from airdrops . This feature would be added in a new release of the wallet, very soon.

this is an interesting feature for eidoo.
i think could be nice to not limit this, to an extra folder for Airdrop, but to implement something like the twitter lists.
you create a list and add there, all the token you want and so on.

Yes this is good, they can add more than one folder. It can be easy to manage your own tokens. One folder for airdrops, one for trading, one for investement and so on. But first of all i would have the multi-address management ready

if it will be added together to the multi ethereum address it could be a good improvement of eidoo wallet app.
but the next big step will be the Decentralized Exchange for sure.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:10:58 PM

Additionally, ETHLend will provide an airdrop 15 000 000 LEND for all Eidoo wallet users on January including those who have participated to the LEND token sale, which will be distributed accordingly between the Eidoo wallet users.

wait a moment they will give some token to all eidoo wallet holders even without investing in their ico?thats is great,thank you eidoo...
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:29:41 PM

80 K ether is a pretty nice investment. The team has really made good investments. It's under the ICO price now. Among the tokens to consider in the long run. The stock exchange will certainly have a positive impact on the price of active participation. Congratulations if there are reviewers. I wish we could join as a signature campaign.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:22:16 PM

wait a moment they will give some token to all eidoo wallet holders even without investing in their ico?thats is great,thank you eidoo...

No, read carefully, mate, they will give tokens for people, who invested in their Lend ICO and using Eidoo wallet as well. So, this will be bonus, for investors who using Eidoo  Roll Eyes
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:01:37 AM

No, read carefully, mate, they will give tokens for people, who invested in their Lend ICO and using Eidoo wallet as well. So, this will be bonus, for investors who using Eidoo  Roll Eyes
maybe ETHLend partnering with eidoo, you can get dividend because member of eidoo wallet
same as timereum and minereum i think, this is will make eidoo more interesting and gain more user
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:36:57 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 07:58:40 AM by MarioV

No, read carefully, mate, they will give tokens for people, who invested in their Lend ICO and using Eidoo wallet as well. So, this will be bonus, for investors who using Eidoo  Roll Eyes
maybe ETHLend partnering with eidoo, you can get dividend because member of eidoo wallet
same as timereum and minereum i think, this is will make eidoo more interesting and gain more user

I received in chat Telegram the confirmation that the airdrop will be made to all Eidoo wallets, even if empty.
And this is another tactical move, how to say: what do you expect to install on the smartphone the Eidoo wallet to receive airdrop "automatically" for free?
Smart stratagem to increase even more the base of installed ...
bitcoin-shark

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:55:39 AM

I received in chat Telegram the confirmation that the airdrop will be made to all Eidoo wallets, even if empty.
And this is another tactical move, how to say: what do you expect to install on the smartphone the Eidoo wallet to receive airdrop "automatically" for free?
so is confirmed even if i don t have any token in my eidoo wallet i will receive automatically ethlend token,great if they will implement a feature to automatically aply to a list of airdrop something like an autocompiler form it would become my only wallet...
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:36:01 PM

No, read carefully, mate, they will give tokens for people, who invested in their Lend ICO and using Eidoo wallet as well. So, this will be bonus, for investors who using Eidoo  Roll Eyes

but are you saying who if i have an eidoo wallet installed, but empty, i'm eligible to get the ethlend airdrop??
can you link the news here plz??
i need to investigate..
maybe there are a form to fill and submit!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
bitcoin-shark

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:13:58 PM

maybe is better ask in their telegram channel how it works exactly,we can invest directly from wallet or there is some form to fill...i'm waiting for news...
kahaiwro

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:48:07 PM

Looking at ETHlend whitelist, 5000 spot are available but they ask KYC submission. I don't think this data are shared with eidoo team, and indeed ,they are not necessary to join the token ICO when it will start.
Amadues (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:04:32 PM

maybe is better ask in their telegram channel how it works exactly,we can invest directly from wallet or there is some form to fill...i'm waiting for news...

ICO-Engine works directly from  Eidoo wallet, in the similar mode you have joined EDO token sale, just click on ICO button and choose how many ETH you'll send. Token bought are received within then same wallet.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:39:58 PM

ICO-Engine works directly from  Eidoo wallet, in the similar mode you have joined EDO token sale, just click on ICO button and choose how many ETH you'll send. Token bought are received within then same wallet.

On iPhone app I can't find the ICO button at this time. Maybe it will be added at 12pm when the Ethlend ICO will be opened?

crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:44:17 PM

Is this ICO Engine similar to imToken functionality? If yes, I would not bother cause it's not a feat. Few lines of code, basically.
kahaiwro

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:18:16 PM

On iPhone app I can't find the ICO button at this time. Maybe it will be added at 12pm when the Ethlend ICO will be opened?

Of course there is not, it is too early. Wait 10 days and the ICO button will be visible. Meanwhile send ETH on Eidoo wallet to be ready for that day, very easy.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:07:42 AM

Good news never come alone)

Eidoo announces the AidCoin Pre-sale — CharityStars to use the Eidoo ICO Engine

Eidoo and CharityStars are announcing an agreement that will consist in the use of the Eidoo’s recently revealed ICO Engine, which AidCoin will use to launch its AID token pre-sale.
AidCoin (AID) is the token for charitable giving, built on the Ethereum Blockchain and empowered by CharityStars.

AidCoin will use Eidoo wallet, to perform the AID pre-sale on November 20th, 2017 to provide more security for the pre-sale participants and enabling a smooth user experience without the need for technical knowledge.

This pre-sale is exclusive for Eidoo, meaning that users can join the AidCoin pre-sale only through the Eidoo mobile app.

It was published on Eidoos official medium page some hours before - https://medium.com/eidoo/eidoo-announces-the-aidcoin-pre-sale-charitystars-to-use-the-eidoo-ico-engine-8d9b0aa0df47

And there also will be airdrop organized by CharityStars) A total of 125 000 AID tokens will be distributed accordingly to active Eidoo wallet users!
This airdrop is going to be launched on November 19th for all the Eidoo active users.

So, who is still not active Eidoo wallet user don`t delay)
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:54:32 AM

New version on Eidoo Wallet is available on google Play store, actually it is rel 0.7.0. Meanwhile Apple store still offer the 0.5.2 release.  ICO-Engine have been implemented in this new verion, I suppose.
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:23:18 AM

Good news never come alone)

Eidoo announces the AidCoin Pre-sale — CharityStars to use the Eidoo ICO Engine

Eidoo and CharityStars are announcing an agreement that will consist in the use of the Eidoo’s recently revealed ICO Engine, which AidCoin will use to launch its AID token pre-sale.
AidCoin (AID) is the token for charitable giving, built on the Ethereum Blockchain and empowered by CharityStars.

AidCoin will use Eidoo wallet, to perform the AID pre-sale on November 20th, 2017 to provide more security for the pre-sale participants and enabling a smooth user experience without the need for technical knowledge.

This pre-sale is exclusive for Eidoo, meaning that users can join the AidCoin pre-sale only through the Eidoo mobile app.

It was published on Eidoos official medium page some hours before - https://medium.com/eidoo/eidoo-announces-the-aidcoin-pre-sale-charitystars-to-use-the-eidoo-ico-engine-8d9b0aa0df47

And there also will be airdrop organized by CharityStars) A total of 125 000 AID tokens will be distributed accordingly to active Eidoo wallet users!
This airdrop is going to be launched on November 19th for all the Eidoo active users.

So, who is still not active Eidoo wallet user don`t delay)

The project is looking better and better by the day! Great work so far  Cheesy

alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:48:01 PM

New version on Eidoo Wallet is available on google Play store, actually it is rel 0.7.0. Meanwhile Apple store still offer the 0.5.2 release.  ICO-Engine have been implemented in this new verion, I suppose.

I guess it is not for all regions around the world, I am on version 0.6.2 on android and it still does not show up ICO engine inside the app.If anyone has downloaded the latest version, can they confirm if this feature has been incorporated?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:04:48 PM

I guess it is not for all regions around the world, I am on version 0.6.2 on android and it still does not show up ICO engine inside the app.If anyone has downloaded the latest version, can they confirm if this feature has been incorporated?

I've updated on my Android but unfortunately on iPhone does not suggest it to me. The Apple Store makes it available if it snaps afterwards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: