Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | EDO |EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange - Marketplace| OVER 80k ETH RAISED |  (Read 72892 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:12:22 PM

Price will definitely go up insanely because of binance listing, don't forget bitfinex is one of largest trading exchange, I am happy.   Cheesy

People are simply hating with a small spike and dump with the launch on a new exchange and do not understand the use of a real product.EDO is yet to show off with much of the important features which are scheduled for 2018 and then comes the real price.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:40:42 PM

What kind of airdrop will be in April?

They have said they will airdrop 25% of your holdings if you hold your tokens since ICO and you did not move them for 6 months. But there were loads of people who did move their tokens, so they will not receive their 25%. Where will these funds go? Are you going to burn them?
naunafis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:52:47 AM

They have said they will airdrop 25% of your holdings if you hold your tokens since ICO and you did not move them for 6 months. But there were loads of people who did move their tokens, so they will not receive their 25%. Where will these funds go? Are you going to burn them?

so for participants holding Eidoo coins they stay in their wallet for 6 months will get a bonus 25% of the total coins in possession. in my opinion, this will make Eidoo prices will remain stable even can rise rapidly. for those who move it would be a loss.

35.000.000 Tokens in public sale  ⚪  [ CINDX ] - REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO  ⚪  [JOIN Pre-Sale]
WebsiteANNTelegramTwitterWPRedditMediumLinkedinYouTubeFacebook
holdem

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:33:32 AM

Link please to short and informative post about eidoo project its vision, current development and future predictions. Thank you!

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:02:01 AM

actually...
the top on bitfinex was 32640, so you bought much higher than highest bitfinex december price.? well, thats not the coin's fault. price of every coin fluctuates, its much better to buy dips.
But it can still recover, or you can improve your possition by buying more at cheaper price, lowering your average.

it was all my money for short term.. it started falling down from around 4500 on binance,  I dont know what to do mate except waiting for pumping.

Buying in on a coin while there is large movements in price is a risky strategi and not the developers fault. They are not doing alot of hyping either.
But i do understand the frustration. Luckily you did that mistake on a coin with good developers, so in time you will probably not just regain your losses but also be in a decent profit.

You have not lost anything until you sell Smiley But as always, there are no guarantees just better odds on the coin you did a bad trade on than alot of thoose crapcoins that get pumped and dumped.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:58:17 PM

If many have moved them and only some have left it in the wallet, then they would be rewarded more for their loyalty to the EDO token.Nice question, I would like to know from OP more on this.
DeepOcean21

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:23:49 PM

It was obvious that they will came to the good places. I didn’t buy it because I did not want to deal with Bitfinex. I was also late for Binance yesterday. It was already increased. If it falls a little, I will buy it.
Dlores

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:58:33 AM

Exchange 2/2 what is it?
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:09:02 PM

It was obvious that they will came to the good places. I didn’t buy it because I did not want to deal with Bitfinex. I was also late for Binance yesterday. It was already increased. If it falls a little, I will buy it.

I would ask you to wait for next month and buy EDO on binance as the bounty tokens will be unlocked and people who are impatient will dump for BTC and the price can go down further for a certain period.Keep an eye on the dip and get as much as possible.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Ginzink

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:43:00 PM

I would ask you to wait for next month and buy EDO on binance as the bounty tokens will be unlocked and people who are impatient will dump for BTC and the price can go down further for a certain period.Keep an eye on the dip and get as much as possible.

Or buy some of what you want to have now (30-50%) and then wait and see if there is a dip. Nothing is guaranteed but holding some funds ready if it comes is smart, and if it instead just goes higher in price by the time bounty is released you at least got some now Smiley
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:03:36 PM

Guys do you know if we will receive other airdrops like Aid coin? I think it's a smart move to drive people into downloading the app

flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:56:53 PM

so for participants holding Eidoo coins they stay in their wallet for 6 months will get a bonus 25% of the total coins in possession. in my opinion, this will make Eidoo prices will remain stable even can rise rapidly. for those who move it would be a loss.

There's any way to get the 25% if you bought them after the ICO ? As i'm holding them i'ts the same one, do you remember what wallet they will take a snap? ..or if it's only for investors in the ICO...
urielrosdlr

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:36:37 PM

good currency to invest? why?
MarioV

Activity: 2268
Merit: 709

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:08:26 PM

The release of the Exchange is approaching and the token has begun to gain value quickly.
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:17:51 PM

I am an investor since the ICO and I really like to see the organic growth of the token.
More members joining in and this promises that the exchange feature will be a big success.
Offcourse I will be holding my tokens in the Eidoo wallet as we are already 3 months further.
But I will probably won’t sell the airdropped 25% because I believe we are just at the beginning of Eidoo.
It has so much more to offer. What are your predictions about how many tokens will be left in a year from now?
All the best and good luck for 2018!

lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:55:36 PM

I am an investor since the ICO and I really like to see the organic growth of the token.
More members joining in and this promises that the exchange feature will be a big success.
Offcourse I will be holding my tokens in the Eidoo wallet as we are already 3 months further.
But I will probably won’t sell the airdropped 25% because I believe we are just at the beginning of Eidoo.
It has so much more to offer. What are your predictions about how many tokens will be left in a year from now?

If I were you I would not sell too. I also would like to know where these unclaimed airdrop tokens will go (for those who did move their coins after the ICO), are they going to be burned or they will be transferred to some other funds? It will also depend on the markets in March. After that everything should stabilize.
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:06:40 AM

Is this in it's most simpliest terms going to be like a HD wallet that has a debit card and the exchange like a shapeshift ? Or is this going to be a full fledged crypto exchange ?

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

Ginzink

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

If I were you I would not sell too. I also would like to know where these unclaimed airdrop tokens will go (for those who did move their coins after the ICO), are they going to be burned or they will be transferred to some other funds? It will also depend on the markets in March. After that everything should stabilize.

Yeah holding is the best option for Eidoo in my opinion too. Some are scared of the bounty release but i dont think it will be a too big impact. There will be some sell off but i would have held if i did not fail reading the rules. Eidoo have bright future!
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

Am I understand rightly that your project combines two important functions (the wallet and the exchanger) for all of us? It seems to me important and ineffective.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:41:54 PM

There's any way to get the 25% if you bought them after the ICO ? As i'm holding them i'ts the same one, do you remember what wallet they will take a snap? ..or if it's only for investors in the ICO...

That's the only way to get the 25% of tokens if you invested in the ICO.Not sure how many are holding it in their eidoo wallet and how many day trading, but it would be interesting if someone can bring up the stat from the team for the current list of holders whose token remain untouched after the ICO.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: