Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:33:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ENDED] EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange | 2M EDO REWARD| 4M$|  (Read 62003 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:15:10 PM

hey sir, I do not understand when I look in the spreadsheet and my name in the red block, when I see the description "SR rank member of week 2 - old signature (DQ)"  I never change the signature code to sr.member.. so I want to know the explanation  Huh

Well,
we're sorry you have been DQed,
but, you know,  many other participants have been DQed cause wearing old signature.
So are you sure that you never changed your signature?

therefore I am confused why I am exposed to DQed and I also never change this signature. so I would like to clarify this because I have been running from the first week and I want the policy from you.. thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:22:00 PM

hey sir, I do not understand when I look in the spreadsheet and my name in the red block, when I see the description "SR rank member of week 2 - old signature (DQ)"  I never change the signature code to sr.member.. so I want to know the explanation  Huh

Well,
but, you know,  many other participants have been DQed cause wearing old signature.

therefore I am confused why I am exposed to DQed and I also never change this signature. so I would like to clarify this because I have been running from the first week and I want the policy from you.. thanks
You were obliged to follow closely the changes at this thread as the signatures were changed during this campaign!
So You were obliged to change Your signature in time, but maybe You hadn`t done this.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:40:40 PM

Since the campaign ends today, are we good to remove the signature from tomorrow? Will be waiting for your response eidoo.bounty.
I want to know this too ,as well the count of stakes since it's hide now in the spreadsheet. I
I think that the person who is campaign manager here is also the part of core team of eidoo so he gets very less time to manage and check everything. I think they should had hired a professional campaign manager but as the campaign has just ended so it is not worth now.
Will see how much time they take to count stakes. Good Luck eidoo team and all participants. Smiley

Honestly, this campaign manager has been professional. And I believe he has stated he is only the campaign manager. I don't see the problem, as long as people stayed active and kept informed everything should be fine.
Too many users sign up, and dont pay attention until payouts.
In fact, I would like to see more campaigns run this way..

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Bagorrr

Activity: 350
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:26:04 PM

Does anyone know in January 2018 bounty reward will be transferred to eidoo wallet in eth or in eiodoo tokens?
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:03:05 PM

In how many hours the campaign stops ?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
lehard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:44:20 PM

Does anyone know in January 2018 bounty reward will be transferred to eidoo wallet in eth or in eiodoo tokens?
What's the address you specified to receive your payment when you have registered at bounty campaign? the rewards will distribution this address
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:33:09 PM

have you look the op? that will be eidoo tokens
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:02:25 PM

Thanks for the information, I'd love to participate in future as well.

I forgot to backup my first Eidoo wallet and want you to change the information with new one in Facebook bounty spreadsheet# 37

Old Wallet: 0x9bBE4b52d255738A91AaD6B5B0d0cAC5103a2e99
New Wallet: 0x76ceB7D914d045E1034aFcB4c8268b5CD1e34FEc

Thanks in advance

eidoo wallet addresses may not be changed during campaign

Remainder to change my wallet address from Facebook campaign Spreadsheet#37

Old Wallet Address:
0x9bBE4b52d255738A91AaD6B5B0d0cAC5103a2e99
New Wallet Address: 0x76ceB7D914d045E1034aFcB4c8268b5CD1e34FEc
eidoo.bounty

Activity: 140
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:38:10 PM

Since the campaign ends today, are we good to remove the signature from tomorrow? Will be waiting for your response eidoo.bounty.
You will have to wear the signature until you receive the bounty and that is on January. So you will have to wear your signature until january.
You will get your EDO on January, you won't have to wear EDO signature after the campaign end. I think so, you should wait for eidoo manager.

Evening guys!
2 hours and half to the end of the bounty campaign.
Take your time to post your last sentence on Bitcointalk.org
Please don't remove you signature until Survey ended

thank you all for supporting Eidoo Project

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
eidoo.bounty

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:40:20 PM

I want to know this too ,as well the count of stakes since it's hide now in the spreadsheet. I
I think that the person who is campaign manager here is also the part of core team of eidoo so he gets very less time to manage and check everything. I think they should had hired a professional campaign manager but as the campaign has just ended so it is not worth now.
Will see how much time they take to count stakes. Good Luck eidoo team and all participants. Smiley

you didn't guess the point, btw thanks for your support
regards

nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:43:11 PM

you didn't guess the point, btw thanks for your support
regards
Why you closed weekly report signature?? Where my write report?
eidoo.bounty

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:45:56 PM

Weekly report form still running please report your activities there

Every week participants have to prepare a weekly activity report of presumed valid posts and fill UP this WEEKLY REPORT FORM,
(it's a weekly stake do not send more than 13/14 valid posts), not reporting within the next week leads to renouncing the prize for that week.
reporting here will be ignored and deleted
thanks

nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:50:45 PM

Every week participants have to prepare a weekly activity report of presumed valid posts and fill UP this WEEKLY REPORT FORM,
(it's a weekly stake do not send more than 13/14 valid posts), not reporting within the next week leads to renouncing the prize for that week.
thanks
What do you say??? The form is closed and is not allowed without access !!!
eidoo.bounty

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:51:43 PM

hey sir, I do not understand when I look in the spreadsheet and my name in the red block, when I see the description "SR rank member of week 2 - old signature (DQ)"  I never change the signature code to sr.member.. so I want to know the explanation  Huh

Well,
but, you know,  many other participants have been DQed cause wearing old signature.

That's the point, you didn't changed your signature from OLD to NEW, that's lead to DQ.  

billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:56:03 PM

thanks
OPEN WEEKLY FORM!!! I can not submit a report!!! I write report in topic and BitcoinTalk deleted my report!!!!

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:57:56 PM

thanks
OPEN WEEKLY FORM!!! I can not submit a report!!! I write report in topic and BitcoinTalk deleted my report!!!!
i opened weekly report form and work correctly , there is no problem about the report form guys.
see image below

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
eidoo.bounty

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:58:33 PM

thanks
What do you say??? The form is closed and is not allowed without access !!!

Sorry, Nata,
that's your problem, checked with other Participants , all reported form is running fine.
check your connection or proxy
let me know thanks

thanks

reporting here is not admitted, see above. Form running is confirmed.

Nadia_l

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:01:18 PM

I confirme that the form is running correctly!
eidoo.bounty

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:12:42 PM

Keep calm dude,
and read again the previous post.
once more :
week5 reporting ends this friday
week6 reporting ends November 24

But I reported week 5 already on 9 or 10 of October. But I need to report it on 11-17 of October. What me to do. Report it again?
Don`t think You had to make Your reports once more. As the bounty manager already mentioned in the quoted post about the end date of each report, therefore only the end date
is one that really matters.

you're right Nadia,
As already wrote, reporting week activities one or two days before terms (ex: friday instead than saturday) is admitted.

Nadia_l

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:41:39 PM

Keep calm dude,
and read again the previous post.
once more :
week5 reporting ends this friday
week6 reporting ends November 24

But I reported week 5 already on 9 or 10 of October. But I need to report it on 11-17 of October. What me to do. Report it again?
Don`t think You had to make Your reports once more. As the bounty manager already mentioned in the quoted post about the end date of each report, therefore only the end date
is one that really matters.

you're right Nadia,
As already wrote, reporting week activities one or two days before terms (ex: friday instead than saturday) is admitted.

Thank You for the strict but honest bounty campaign)
After the end of this campaign will definitely continue following the development of Eidoo with the great hope for the bright future of the project!
Think this could be one of the fastest growing project of the 2018!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: