Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sell or no??  (Read 1568 times)
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:48:11 AM

Analyze the project before buying.
Check the price, support and resistance levels and risk reward.
If your research is done, no reason to panic sell Wink

One of the reasons why investors lose out money is due to panic selling. This has what has happened to many investors in btc case as well. They would have just earned superb profit by holding it but as market tends to dip they sell it and then the price rises way high making them lose those extra profits which could have earned easily.
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:49:01 PM

It depends. I will research to find the reason why it falls down. If it's just a dump, I will still hold.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:31:32 PM

Of course you need to hold the coin until it grows and brings enough profit to your mind. Selling coins at a lower price will only lead to losses and experienced investors never panic.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:26:59 PM

it depends on you, remember coins are very volatile it may change many now or later. Do not feel bad if your decision does not goes what you expect but if it goes well then that is good.
kriptotr

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:30:05 PM

Of course you need to hold the coin until it grows and brings enough profit to your mind. Selling coins at a lower price will only lead to losses and experienced investors never panic.

This basic idea is not understood by most of the society. They want to act very quick and they make mistakes just because of the willingness of acting quick. They want to sell it to get rid of the loss. This is wrong.
Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:37:37 PM

I always try to wait, but as practice shows this is not always the right decision, many factors must be weighed to make the right choice.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:11:31 PM

it depends on you, remember coins are very volatile it may change many now or later. Do not feel bad if your decision does not goes what you expect but if it goes well then that is good.
The best idea is to invest in coin that has some potential and even if your investment wont be good don't blame yourself and try again and again.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:22:04 PM

If the coins I bought were suddenly cheap, I'd better keep them and keep monitoring the coin prices if for a month or more my coin price drops continuously, I'll sell it or trade it even if it does not make a profit. Because losses are a risk to be faced.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:29:13 PM

Big ups and downs are normal, but if you have invested in a "shitcoin" then you might not see the top ever again.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:40:42 PM

Depending on the coin you are buying, if the coin you are buying is capitalized, you will probably retain the price to return and vice versa to sell. You should combine the analysis and information of that coin to make the right decision for you.

krank26

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:46:15 PM

Keep calm and go to gym. Decide after this activity. I often hodl but sometimes dump without profit. Patience is the most important thing if you decide to hodl.
Cryptotina

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:01:32 PM

I won't panic sell, but rather keep calm and hold.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:19:07 PM

if the coin you buy suddenly goes down, what do you do?
panic sell or hold ??
Panic sale is the worst, just give it some time, if it is going only down try to trade it cause maybe other coin will be able to give you some earnings.

posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:26:17 PM

panic sell or hold ??
When the coin i buy suddenly goes down, i'm gonna simply hold it long enough to make more profit than its low price. In this case of things you must relaxed and just hold the coins you've got don't drop it. Keep safe for holding your coins to assure that you could make a lot of profit when selling for it in the right time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:46:25 PM

panic sell or hold ??

What's the reason behind you will buy altcoin and will press the panic button if the price goes down? Why not hold it and wait for its price to go up again? If it goes down more, then it would even be a good idea to buy more of that tokens. Smiley

Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:24:57 PM

Sell your bitcoin and leave your capital if the price goes way up high. Hold it if the price is lower than your capital

Georgi Tsankov

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:30:12 PM

In long term almost everything goes up, so the question can be transformed to do you need the money now?
If you need them badly sell, if no, than keep it up.
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:32:29 PM

Sell when happy, if the current price goes below your average, cut your losses quickly. You will need to make your own decisions though and avoid asking for other's opinions if possible since it's your money you are risking.
umer6161

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:24:57 PM

panic sell or hold ??

It all depends on what is the currency; If it is one that, I have faith in it and still has a promising future, I take advantage of its lower price to buy more and double my future earnings.

Absolutely agree. It depends on the currency, the whole picture. The chances are that it will rise soon afterwards
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:33:34 PM

panic sell or hold ??
Panic sale is the worst, just give it some time, if it is going only down try to trade it cause maybe other coin will be able to give you some earnings.

If its a good coin then better to hold on it, but if not learn to cut losses because you can still earn it in a better coin. But it will still depend on your trading strategy, always depend on it because this is how we make money in trading. Don't sell on panic always use your skill to prevent big losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: