Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:29:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people scam  (Read 15885 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:04:24 PM

You should change the topic title as why people are so selfish. Base on OP, I don't see any direct point saying "why people scam."

Anyway, the point of view of people who are not donating some money to people who are just begging is that those will become dependant instead of finding a job, a decent one, instead of just opening your hand while sitting in the streets waiting for someone to give them a coin.

Those who deserve to receive donations are those who are facing health issues like cancer but they can't afford it, those who are working hard yet still it is not enough and etc.

I agree with that, I like that it haha. I don't get with why people was selfish. Yes ofcourse we share to others if we have but it is not that easy becuase what we have is not easy to get.
What surprises me most is that if that energy and skills can be channeled into doing something productive, they can even do much better for themselves than trying to scam. At the same time, most of these guys are always just looking for the easy way out without conscience. However, they are not the only ones to be blamed, those who are greedy enough to fall for their voices are also to be blamed.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:54:30 PM

Many people cheat. because they do not go through hard work to earn money, but sooner or later they will be caught and their free life will end sadly.
I suggest any greedy fellow to fall for them and learn from experience that nothing good comes easy.
People who get scammed deserves it (no offense), most especially those who are always busy looking for someone who would give them 30% of the investment daily while they sit at home.

Life does not work that way and if it does, nobody will even be working and we had all just be enjoying right now.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:00:30 PM

Two words I could say to this In Sane. Scam is a very serious crime that can person do. It tries to steal money from us if they wanted to be. Scamers convince people to join in a certain point were they could drop money or work them fakely. I tried being scam as why this  this is to be discuss by a law.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:10:25 PM

Two words I could say to this In Sane. Scam is a very serious crime that can person do. It tries to steal money from us if they wanted to be. Scamers convince people to join in a certain point were they could drop money or work them fakely. I tried being scam as why this  this is to be discuss by a law.
But scams that have been done on bitcoin or crypto world would be somehow hard to traced which imposing a law on that would be nearly impossible even on cybercrime division would really have a hard time.Being scammed would really be possible if we do let our eyes decieved by others specially on easy money things,greed is the common thing that would really put us on harm.People would normally scam if they would need easy fast money and these kind of people are totally lazy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:32:34 PM

But scams that have been done on bitcoin or crypto world would be somehow hard to traced which imposing a law on that would be nearly impossible even on cybercrime division would really have a hard time.Being scammed would really be possible if we do let our eyes decieved by others specially on easy money things,greed is the common thing that would really put us on harm.People would normally scam if they would need easy fast money and these kind of people are totally lazy.
Quite right. If someone has understood or tried an easy way of earning money, then he will realize these opportunities always, Even if it is to the detriment of another person. It is on this that the whole essence of the fraudster who is accustomed to living at the expense of others is built.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:43:33 PM

The underlying economic difference is that people are reluctant to give money to the poor because they see the level of one's wealth, but it is not wrong to help a hungry person just by giving money. But if we give them automatic money they will be lazy to find a decent job
Taking some advantage to some people havent enough knowledge about this is bad. Bevause theyre also taking some time in doing right thing to earn but scammers taking advantage on it. They should be banned in bitcoin.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:46:37 PM

When people do not have jobs and they can not earn money and in the lust and need of money people try various immoral ways to earn money to satisfy their needs. One of the methods that people try is to scam and fool people who are a bit dumb or maybe the scammer is smarter to earn money. IF you are smart and manipulate people you may easily scam people and take theri money.. Overall it comes to conclusion that sometimes it becomes a need or it is lust that causes people to scam other people.
I agree with you. Most of the people betray with the people because it is their nature. They want an easy way of making more and more money in a short time. Only to make money and to save their time while using innocent people for their work is often use by characterless people. They think that they have done a great job to flirt with the people but actually they are doing the wrong thing. These people do not have any respect in society.

Right. People scams for their own sake without thinking other what will happen on their victim,  all they think is the money they could have due to their financial problems. They scam despite the fact that it is wrong to get money in easy and fas way. Beware  on the person you deal with.  Scammers are person who do not have conscience.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
cmoperation1

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:49:04 PM

The title is a bit unrelated but I can understand how people are selfish.
Everyone needs to work for bread.
I worked for my money and I expect others to do the same
How I spend my hard earned money is none of your concern.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:49:32 PM

Its a choice if you don’t want to be scammed then be the one who is researcher if you just put and lut and lut your money this way then you’ll be scammed by one scam bug since they will always think that if they offered a good comeback people believe in it since people are greedy for easy money however if you akready see something fishy don’t put your money anyway its like fooling and trolling your self why you were lossing your money.
DamCryp

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:56:00 PM

I don't think it's something that people can justify. If you got a pc, working internet, there's a million jobs you can do that don't pay as much as stealing, cause that's what it is, but are honest jobs. I'm a bit touchy with this subject as I was recently scammed using phishing, but I do believe in karma, and when you do such a crappy thing as stealing someone's hard earned money, you better belive that shit comes back. So yeah the why isn't really that important
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:02:37 PM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot

The reason why people scam or trick people, is simply because it's an easy way to earn free money. Imagine all you need to do is talk and people would  give you money. However, whenever someone ask me for money, even though if I were to help or if I will gain something from it, I don't give money that easily. It's hard to spoon feed people if they beg for money, it's better to help old people because they can't work to earn money anymore.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:25:37 PM

Its a choice if you don’t want to be scammed then be the one who is researcher if you just put and lut and lut your money this way then you’ll be scammed by one scam bug since they will always think that if they offered a good comeback people believe in it since people are greedy for easy money however if you akready see something fishy don’t put your money anyway its like fooling and trolling your self why you were lossing your money.
I see. It's hard to know who are the scammers in just one glance because they are like bacterias penetrating everywhere. Maybe people scam because technology is getting easier and faster information you can get. Unfortunately,I haven't heard of full security about this matter but I think they will create something to fight the scammers. I believe that bitcoiner owner want to protect their name because many investors are trusting them.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:41:54 PM

if you give someone a money rather than a job you teach them to become lazy they always going back to you to beg some money because they know that you can resist them specially if it is part of your family why don't you give them work instead of money for them to how hard to make a money and the only thing they know is just beg and just want an easily money.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:00:00 AM

You should change the topic title as why people are so selfish. Base on OP, I don't see any direct point saying "why people scam."

Anyway, the point of view of people who are not donating some money to people who are just begging is that those will become dependant instead of finding a job, a decent one, instead of just opening your hand while sitting in the streets waiting for someone to give them a coin.

Those who deserve to receive donations are those who are facing health issues like cancer but they can't afford it, those who are working hard yet still it is not enough and etc.

I agree with that, I like that it haha. I don't get with why people was selfish. Yes ofcourse we share to others if we have but it is not that easy becuase what we have is not easy to get.
What surprises me most is that if that energy and skills can be channeled into doing something productive, they can even do much better for themselves than trying to scam. At the same time, most of these guys are always just looking for the easy way out without conscience. However, they are not the only ones to be blamed, those who are greedy enough to fall for their voices are also to be blamed.
Those are the people with the mind of to destroy other for themself. They never think of the people that if he can make someone fool and lot all of his wealth then what will be his position by losing all of his money by scam people. These people have no mercy with other they just  want to make money no matter what the others will face after becoming poor because of their scam.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:13:45 AM

Many people cheat. because they do not go through hard work to earn money, but sooner or later they will be caught and their free life will end sadly.
I suggest any greedy fellow to fall for them and learn from experience that nothing good comes easy.
People who get scammed deserves it (no offense), most especially those who are always busy looking for someone who would give them 30% of the investment daily while they sit at home.

Life does not work that way and if it does, nobody will even be working and we had all just be enjoying right now.

Right! It would still depend on the people who would easily believe someone that he can earn this amount just by waiting and doing nothing. It is enticing because who wants to work hard when you can get something easily. Usually this people wanted easy money that's why they are being scammed. If something is too good to be true then maybe it is. We just have to accept the fact that majority of the people needs to work hard to earn and there are only few who are born with silver spoon in his mouth.

franco123

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:09:19 AM

The same reason why there are criminals who rob, kidnap, steal and govenrments who corrupt. Money. Everyone needs money but some acquires it in an illegal and sinful way. Now when it comes to Bitcoin which is well associated with technology, these criminals also saw a new opportunity to steal money from. They also enganged in technology and used it in a wrong way. By scamming or by hacking. And this is one of the risk we have in trading or investing in Bitcoin. But we can avoid it by always being careful and having to secure our Bitcoin address accounts.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:43:06 AM

indeed with value of bitcoin is so high today it would be more widespread crime for to get bitcoin in various ways that are not good of course, and it becomes a serious concern in an effort to secure bitcoin wallet from actions of thieves, because they always take advantage of every opportunity that become the weakness of the bitcoin wallet that we have.
futurebitcoins

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:52:43 AM

The title is a bit unrelated but I can understand how people are selfish.
Everyone needs to work for bread.
I worked for my money and I expect others to do the same
How I spend my hard earned money is none of your concern.

No one is worried about how you spend your hard earned money but people only worried if someone cheats someone else to earn money.
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:06:55 AM

Because people inherently have a bit of evil inside them , some more than others
Natural Perm

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:58:32 AM

Simple, They just want to get an easy way of earning money. Cheating and stealing are part of our human nature. We do have a devil inside of us and we are fond of taking advantage to those people who we know are vulnerable. Scamming has been around in any type of industry, and we can't contaminate those people as they can easily jump from industry to another. Some people tend to scam due to influence of other people, urgency and etc.

Yes, He/she is correct. Many people scam because they want to earn money easily without doing any hard things to do. Because they do many types of scamming cause they taking advantage of what they know about scam so they use it to get more money in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: