Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people scam  (Read 15885 times)
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:08:12 AM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than
Simple, They just want to get an easy way of earning money. Cheating and stealing are part of our human nature. We do have a devil inside of us and we are fond of taking advantage to those people who we know are vulnerable. Scamming has been around in any type of industry, and we can't contaminate those people as they can easily jump from industry to another. Some people tend to scam due to influence of other people, urgency and etc.

Yes, He/she is correct. Many people scam because they want to earn money easily without doing any hard things to do. Because they do many types of scamming cause they taking advantage of what they know about scam so they use it to get more money in bitcoin.

The title's a bit misleading but I get the point here. People scam other people because it shows how much people are desperate in times of trouble. We cannot blame them for what happened to them but we can blame them for their approach on trying to correct the problem through scamming.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:09:20 AM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot

Why do people scam?that is because they want to earn money that easy for the sake of big amount of money people will be able to do unethical job.but if people will join bitcoin they will no longer do scamming instead they will learn alot of things at the same time they are earning big especially if the rate keeps on increasing.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:28:45 AM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot

people scam because of money. They do bad things in order to earn. for these people bitcoin is the answer. i consider bitcoin as a blessing since it can solve all financial problem of the many. there is no need to scam and trick other people because they will earn big in bitcoin and at the same time they learn a lot of things.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:49:05 AM

You should change the topic title as why people are so selfish. Base on OP, I don't see any direct point saying "why people scam."

Anyway, the point of view of people who are not donating some money to people who are just begging is that those will become dependant instead of finding a job, a decent one, instead of just opening your hand while sitting in the streets waiting for someone to give them a coin.

Those who deserve to receive donations are those who are facing health issues like cancer but they can't afford it, those who are working hard yet still it is not enough and etc.

I agree with that, I like that it haha. I don't get with why people was selfish. Yes ofcourse we share to others if we have but it is not that easy becuase what we have is not easy to get.
What surprises me most is that if that energy and skills can be channeled into doing something productive, they can even do much better for themselves than trying to scam. At the same time, most of these guys are always just looking for the easy way out without conscience. However, they are not the only ones to be blamed, those who are greedy enough to fall for their voices are also to be blamed.

They say that you should teach a man to fish, and not give them the fish or else they won't learn and they'll just keep on asking for more. Of course, not everyone has the capability to work or earn money. It's sad how society works, how it deprives some people of the riches, and how unfair the world is. Even with the pre-historic age gone, it's still survival of the fittest. It's true, instead of just helping each other some would even step on those who are struggling or less fortunate.

People scam because it's the fast and easy way to get money. Out of their desperation, they resort to these kind of decietful and fraudulent schemes. The people who scam should instead put their skills to legitimate work.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:03:55 PM

I dont understand the point here. Scamming or giving alms. But anyway, people scam for easy money. Everyone wants to take advantage of the other. But according to what you've said on people who would prefer to spend more money on their pets or something less important than human being, well that is a matter of choice. Nobody could really solve the problem of poverty everywhere. If you start giving them or feeding them, they will not try to work and earn but just depend on charity. They will keep on coming back. The rich spend their earned money to whomsoever they want to spend to in which they have the right to do so, so nobody could realy judge them for what they are doing.
Bit Log

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:16:02 PM

To gain something they want, using illegal way. To take advantage on other people's weaknesses, that is not fair. You will reap what you saw. But nowadays, many people scam to get rich, they do all what they can do to get all they want. This shows that people are selfish. They don't care about other people.

C
Finally C is!!!
mustafayigittt

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:36:00 PM

I think it's about empathy and justice. People who believe in justice help others because one day they think that they can need help. Furthermore some research show that people who lack of empathy don't want to help other people.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:50:41 PM

Each of us, or at some point in our lives, must have lied to someone about something. We, at that time, rationalize and justify ourselves to put our conscience in order to be comfortable, and then to ward off the uncomfortable feelings that are still present, at the back of our minds.is it within us that naturally encourages self-deception? It is believed that the circumstances prevailing at the time forced people to lie. In most cases, people lie to protect their personal interests. However, there are people who lie to cheat others, while some others are just addicted to lying.there are many people who lie to avoid criticism from others.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:05:11 PM

You should change the topic title as why people are so selfish. Base on OP, I don't see any direct point saying "why people scam."

Anyway, the point of view of people who are not donating some money to people who are just begging is that those will become dependant instead of finding a job, a decent one, instead of just opening your hand while sitting in the streets waiting for someone to give them a coin.

Those who deserve to receive donations are those who are facing health issues like cancer but they can't afford it, those who are working hard yet still it is not enough and etc.

I totally agree. People have the tendency to become selfish, egocentric and self-absorbed. They all want an easy way and don't want to  work the hard way. It's not a matter of not giving but a matter of being wise in every situation. You can give everyone a dollar or every money you have but you will not gain from it. 

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:20:25 PM

People  scam because from the child they born no one taugh there to give even a smallest amount of there money  to the poorest.being a selfish is the behavior that we inherit to our generation or something experience that we learn from our past .that experience should pop up in mind
that why should  they give   them when times they have  nothing no one should give them.but people now maybe only 50% are scam because each and every person now helping each other  and giving  ideas and thought to have a way of living.therers a word in the bible say's  give them fish they always begging you a fish,but instead that taught them how to get a fish so that he know how to earn his way of living.that like bitcoin teach them how to earn in  bitcoin and someday they will turn you back a gratitude.if you always give them money everyday they always begging you for the rest of his life.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:45:50 PM

I agree with that, I like that it haha. I don't get with why people was selfish. Yes ofcourse we share to others if we have but it is not that easy becuase what we have is not easy to get.
What surprises me most is that if that energy and skills can be channeled into doing something productive, they can even do much better for themselves than trying to scam. At the same time, most of these guys are always just looking for the easy way out without conscience. However, they are not the only ones to be blamed, those who are greedy enough to fall for their voices are also to be blamed.

They say that you should teach a man to fish, and not give them the fish or else they won't learn and they'll just keep on asking for more. Of course, not everyone has the capability to work or earn money. It's sad how society works, how it deprives some people of the riches, and how unfair the world is. Even with the pre-historic age gone, it's still survival of the fittest. It's true, instead of just helping each other some would even step on those who are struggling or less fortunate.

People scam because it's the fast and easy way to get money. Out of their desperation, they resort to these kind of decietful and fraudulent schemes. The people who scam should instead put their skills to legitimate work.
I agree with you people scam because they want or need money very fast and that is not possible so they try new ways to steal it you can do that with fake wallets or even hacking existing wallets.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:49:12 PM

Simple, They just want to get an easy way of earning money. Cheating and stealing are part of our human nature. We do have a devil inside of us and we are fond of taking advantage to those people who we know are vulnerable. Scamming has been around in any type of industry, and we can't contaminate those people as they can easily jump from industry to another. Some people tend to scam due to influence of other people, urgency and etc.

I very much agree with this reply; it's a way for people to have it easy in earning money as supposed to working hard and earning it rightfully. Unfortunately, many people are more into that kind of earning, especially when the means to earn is new and they know that they can exploit their chance at another's expense.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
brushtooth

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:50:25 PM

To gain something they want, using illegal way. To take advantage on other people's weaknesses, that is not fair. You will reap what you saw. But nowadays, many people scam to get rich, they do all what they can do to get all they want. This shows that people are selfish. They don't care about other people.

I think it is a harsh reality of the world that people do not always get their comeuppance in the way that you described. Many people scam to get rich and they show no care for others, but quite simply they never get found out and no justice is served.

d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:55:51 PM

I agree with you people scam because they want or need money very fast and that is not possible so they try new ways to steal it you can do that with fake wallets or even hacking existing wallets.
i guess this guy maybe is not reading the whole thing. i am also tired hearing reasons since before that its because of poverty, then how will you explain those people that struggle from zero to a hundred without doing something stupid like being selfish and arrogant? it doesn't makes sense right? they just want easy money, those lazy people that wants to earn without applying work much likely those you called " scammers" loses its money also so easily.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:00:40 PM

The person who has money  actually worked hard enough (most probably)  to earn those money. The beggar is just begging for his hard earned money. What makes you think that he will want to giveaway his hard earned money for free? No one gave him the money. He earned it.Thus he also expects the beggar to earn the money, not get it for free. Begging is not a job.
And you said it your self, once he gets money, he wants more for free and keeps on begging.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
alexsandria

Activity: 896
Merit: 268

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:02:16 PM

People scam because they always believe that it is better and faster to esrn in scamming. Although they knownthat it is hard and bad they are sometimes doesn't convict by the conviction and continue to do whatever they want. Sometimes scammers scams because they experience it and want theie scammed money to get back.

harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:05:04 PM

i guess this guy maybe is not reading the whole thing. i am also tired hearing reasons since before that its because of poverty, then how will you explain those people that struggle from zero to a hundred without doing something stupid like being selfish and arrogant? it doesn't makes sense right? they just want easy money, those lazy people that wants to earn without applying work much likely those you called " scammers" loses its money also so easily.

That is the reality in people lifes. Others want to make a shortcut in order to have big money while others did some effort in order to survive poverty.

We don't need to stressed out ourselves about that kind of opinion. Im also questioning back then why just because of poverty people will do some shit in order to survive. In "SOME OF THE CASES" we can't understand their feeling because we are not in the situation like that. We can say that we won't do stupid if ever we are on their feet because we don't know how it feels in the first place.

My point here is, there are really people who will do everything just to survive in any other opportunities even it's a shit. Once we must do is to have common sense so that we will not be scammed by any means.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:05:12 PM

Because they want to get things in an instant way and the reason they are scam because they do not have good skills to be able to produce something useful for his life.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
cryptocurious18

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:38:31 PM

I think people want more money in short term period which is possible to create scam
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:42:43 PM

Most important is the money and the people need the money and the ways to make money from the short way people are able to believe very quickly the lie is the potential and the greatest excitement of fooling people who invest money in it with hope
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: