Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you check Bitcoin price everyday?  (Read 9216 times)
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:14:56 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I am not the only one I guess.
You need to check it everyday so that you know is the price up or down. Check it so that you know if is time to sell or buy again bitcoin. Very important if you have a blockfolio for you to easy to see how much the bitcoin price.
Specially if you are a trader or investor then you need to check the price of bitcoin on regular bases, To me i have become addicted to check the price of bitcoin time after time. In fact i have invested a good amount of money in bitcoin and also trading some altcoin, therefore it is too much important for me to check the price of bitcoin on regular bases. For checking bitcoin price i usually use preev.com. Which is the most simplest way of checking the price of bitcoin.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:20:50 PM

I dont see it as a bad thing, i use to check coinmarketcap several times on a day, and i dont think it is an adiction, it is more because i like to control my investments and i try to track the prices during the day, so i can know in which times does it pretend to go up and when it goes down.
So it is good, i check my investments a few times in a day.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:37:49 PM

I check every day, every hour. I do it even though there is no Bitcoin. I enjoy it. There are altcoins I follow every day. It's like checking mail.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:48:16 PM

I check every day, every hour. I do it even though there is no Bitcoin. I enjoy it. There are altcoins I follow every day. It's like checking mail.

Yeah like you I always did that. It's like a force of habit, I can say I'm less addicted but more than a fan of cryptos.
First thing in the morning I visit my blockfolio and see how my coins are doing and to know if it's great time to buy or sell.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:09:18 AM

I check every day in order to see how the markets are and to decide what to do with investments and then I proceed with day trading. For those people who are only holding bitcoin and are planning to hold longer term, and especially those who are new to bitcoin, then perhaps it is not wise to check everyday as the swings can be quite frightening and make you do some crazy things.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 12:14:58 AM

not only everyday i check bitcoin price if have a time almost an hour ill check it if they going up or dump the price because i relay the bitcoin price for the trading investment if comes bitcoin goes down the trading for my opinion are goes down also.

shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:10:09 AM

Not only bitcoin price but I also keep on checking altcoin price every now and then as I am a full time trader and have invested higher capital in different altcoins so I need to be very active each and every minute to avoid the loss as I cannot afford to miss any single price fluctuation in altcoin and if I am lazy then I will be making loss on my investments which is not affordable at any cost.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:26:54 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

i think your not alone, anyone do it even if they dont invest or trade in bitcoins because they are just curious on what will be the bitcoins price everyday and if  will still rise or fall again under 4000$. so i guess its pretty normal and you dont have to worry about that problem and infact thats a good idea to check the price oftenly so that your updated and wont left behind the latest news of bitcoins price.
8270thNinja

Activity: 210

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:35:29 AM

Yes, it's part of my routine to check daily. It's a way or a hobby to monitor the market and to see what can i do to that price it's an opportunity for me to know when to buy and sell my bitcoin.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:40:50 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

Checking the price is an instinct of investors as their are no investors that will tolerate it's investment especially if their investment is going in negative side.
As long as we want, we don't want to lose that big amount of investment.
But as of now btc is positively growing so you are in the right track.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:43:40 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

Checking the price is an instinct of investors as their are no investors that will tolerate it's investment especially if their investment is going in negative side.
As long as we want, we don't want to lose that big amount of investment.
But as of now btc is positively growing so you are in the right track.
Investors hardly checking the price everyday, why do you think they invest for? they are expecting a long term investment and just leave it be, don't even care about the daily price movement or else.
the only people who always checking the price everyday and consider this activities as their instinct is a traders, not an investor, so watch your statement carefully and know more about the difference.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:56:04 AM

Of course, I checked many times everyday and I bet almost all bitcoiner does. It's part of my everyday routine once I pick up my phone. There is no day that I didn't check the price wether I have bitcoin left in my wallet or none.

I do so as well. It's become a part of my routine and I do it daily even if I only have a small amount of coins in my wallet. It's convenient that I am able to check the prices with the use of my wallet, and I am also able to compare price charts for a day, month or year-round. I check it so that I may be updated even if I do not intend to sell my bitcoin just yet. It does not affect me when the price goes down because I am firm with my decision not to sell it at the moment.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:53:26 AM

Of course, I checked many times everyday and I bet almost all bitcoiner does. It's part of my everyday routine once I pick up my phone. There is no day that I didn't check the price wether I have bitcoin left in my wallet or none.

I do so as well. It's become a part of my routine and I do it daily even if I only have a small amount of coins in my wallet. It's convenient that I am able to check the prices with the use of my wallet, and I am also able to compare price charts for a day, month or year-round. I check it so that I may be updated even if I do not intend to sell my bitcoin just yet. It does not affect me when the price goes down because I am firm with my decision not to sell it at the moment.
Well,majority of us check the status or flow of the price of bitcoin because we are living in crypto world now and that's for those who can relate to us. I can only check in my wallet because that's the easiest way I can check the price. It's not also my plan to sell it but I just want to see if there is progress or there are changes so that I can think of a way to solve the amount that I have in my wallet. It's important for me to keep updated because it is my life now. There's no way to look back so I have to move forward for bitcoin's success.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:41:27 AM

I definitely check the bitcoin price every day even every hour because i want to know the development of bitcoin prices.
I am sure Everyone will do the same thing as me, they pay attention to current prices both up and down and this is very important for everyone.

sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:54:59 AM

Yes it’s been part of mu daily bitcoin routine to check the exchange rate of bitcoin even if I don’t have bitcoin in my wallet yet because I wait for the time that bitcoin will drop so I can buy some as a sort of investment. It is also good checking the current value of bitcoin because it will help you to analyze the market.

lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:05:35 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

Yes i do, i always check the price of bitcoin 5-10 times a day because i am a trader and i must up to date about the bitcoin price and other altconi price. By checking the bitcoin price everyday, i know when is the good time to do buy/sell bitcoins. Not only the bitcoin price but also informations about cryptocurrency.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:25:56 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

You need to check it everyday so that you know is the price up or down. Check it so that you know if is time to sell or buy again bitcoin. Very important if you have a blockfolio for you to easy to see how much the bitcoin price.

Precisely, by checking the prices everyday would give you the idea behind your investments (if any) if they are yielding profit or not. But it also depends on the individual's goal behind his/her investment whether for short or long-term. Generally, people who invest into bitcoins for long-term profit check the price of bitcoin not as much compared to people for short-term investments. Lastly, by checking the prices everyday would give you the latest news and updates about incoming forks or unexpected news (i.e. China's banning of ICOs) which may affect the price in a dramatic way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
fedoralite

Activity: 548
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:30:50 AM

Always opening the coinmarketcap to see on what is happening for the price of btc so that I can buy some when the dip is come and sell whenever the all time high reached and I'm earning some with it. But I'm aiming to earn with long term to and I thing this time is the best time to hold with our coins since the Upcoming Fork can give huge greatness for bitcoins.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:46:15 AM

Yes sometime I check it personally and sometime my friends and colleagues guide me about the bitcoin price everyday. the market forces for bitcoin is moving together and people are moving towards it and ultimate the prices are growing instead of saving.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:51:36 AM

I dont see it as a bad thing, i use to check coinmarketcap several times on a day, and i dont think it is an adiction, it is more because i like to control my investments and i try to track the prices during the day, so i can know in which times does it pretend to go up and when it goes down.
So it is good, i check my investments a few times in a day.

Coimarketcap is even a very long process. I have set email alerts for daily prices of bitcoin so as to keep myself up to date without missing a thing. I feel it is normal and it is not a crime, it is just one of the little psychological effect brought about by bitcoin's volatility. The most important thing is for one not to let it crowd his or her decisions when planning to HODL.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: