Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:58:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you check Bitcoin price everyday?  (Read 9216 times)
Rosochka

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:09:54 PM

my husband check the bitcoin every day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:12:41 PM

Each and every user here has the habit of checking the price regularly. This will give a positive energy, whether the price has gone up or down doesn't matter. Also it helps in predicting the market in a much better way to make trading moves for a bigger earning.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:50:06 PM

I do check price of bitcoin every day. It became like a habit to me. I have certain amount of mbtc, some of them I am selling and some I save. In both ways I would like to know its price, which I find logical. Practically it is the first or second thing that I do every day when I get online  Smiley
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:50:30 PM

Nope you are not the only one, I also do check my coins everyday and like around 5-8 times a day check on my bitcoin too even if I'm for long term holding. I just want to know how much it fluctuates everyday in a day. I know it seems crazy to keep on checking them but same here, I can't help it too and it really makes my day.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:05:11 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I am not the only one I guess.
I have started to get use to bitcoin analysis and that has become part of me as I have to check bitcoin price several times to see if price is moving to my favour. I don't think that there is any hours for several months now that I don't check the price of bitcoin. I do refresh https://coinmarketcap.Com and https://coindesk.Com several times a day. Op you are not the only one in this as we are all configure to behave in this way. " were a man treasures is that is were his heart will also be" said by our Lord Jesus Christ. You mind is on bitcoin because you have treasures in it and since you have treasures in it you cannot but help to check the price several times in a day.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:08:39 PM

Nope you are not the only one, I also do check my coins everyday and like around 5-8 times a day check on my bitcoin too even if I'm for long term holding. I just want to know how much it fluctuates everyday in a day. I know it seems crazy to keep on checking them but same here, I can't help it too and it really makes my day.
I do always check bitcoin price everyday since I have investment in bitcoin. This gives a big help for those who have monitor their hodlings of a coin. Actually its hard ti verify which is the best to monitor you daily trades.
4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:34:44 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

Yes I do check the current price of bitcoin everytime in order to make an countermeasures if something bad will happen. It is better to watch the price to prevent the loss of your money. I have a application to watch the current price of bitcon which is blockfolio and it can be downloaded in google play.
Yes I also check bitcoin price every day because it’s very important for traders and investors if someone don’t know the price of price how he can trade here so it’s very important for all his users e.g. if you buy bitcoin in high price and then when the price go down then what you will do with these bitcoins so it’s a short example of it and there are much more examples which can put you in trouble.
Jateng

Activity: 1254
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:06:16 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

Yes you are correct, you are not the only one to check bitcoin price everyday. Me too, i am doing that and I can't help myself too not to check it. In fact now, after I woke up i just want open my computer to look to btc price every minute.
Well my reason why I am doing that is because I do not want to miss the high price of bitcoin so that if I need money or even not, I can convert it instantly with the high price.
In the next two months, yes in christmas I gonna need money and expert says it btc will pump up, so I am starting to monitor it.

8270thNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:08:16 AM

It's kinda frustrating to check it everyday, specially it is volatile, but i must be strong emotionally to endure the pain and frustration on the changes of price, it's part of bitcoin and cryptocurrency i must embrace it.

The price now is really unpredictable, how about you guys? have you been frustrated lately because of this price changes?
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:16:40 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

Yeah, there is still nothing wrong if you really want to check it. Just follow your goals and wait until 5 to 10 years from now to gain profit. It is not wrong to check bitcoin price as long as you know your goal to achieve.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:36:43 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

yes I also include one of them who every day check bitcoin price because I am also as a trader, so must monitor the price developments in order to always be able to update
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:25:42 PM

I do check price of bitcoin every day. It became like a habit to me. I have certain amount of mbtc, some of them I am selling and some I save. In both ways I would like to know its price, which I find logical. Practically it is the first or second thing that I do every day when I get online  Smiley
I think that all people that are in cryptocurrency world check price daily. No matter if you deal with Bitcoin or some altcoin, or maybe both, checking price is good think. That way we follow price of Bitcoin and with that info we can predict what would be wise to do next. When is good time to sell and when to buy. There are other things in trading of course, but price is one of most important ones. I guess that only those people who leave their Bitcoins on some hard drive in basement, only they do not check price of Bitcoin daily. Cheesy Tongue
whaawh

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:35:30 PM

I think that all people that are in cryptocurrency world check price daily. No matter if you deal with Bitcoin or some altcoin, or maybe both, checking price is good think. That way we follow price of Bitcoin and with that info we can predict what would be wise to do next. When is good time to sell and when to buy. There are other things in trading of course, but price is one of most important ones. I guess that only those people who leave their Bitcoins on some hard drive in basement, only they do not check price of Bitcoin daily. Cheesy Tongue
Generally I think that most of all I pay attention to the price of altcoin, rather than bitcoin. The fact of the matter is that only when I need money I sell Bitcoin and definitely then I check the price for a coin.
chip1994

Activity: 868

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:52:45 PM

I do always check bitcoin price everyday since I have investment in bitcoin. This gives a big help for those who have monitor their hodlings of a coin. Actually its hard ti verify which is the best to monitor you daily trades.
If you are a day trader, check the price of Bitcoin is one of the requirements really needed and can not forget. Even, it is not daily, you need to check the price of Bitcoin every minutes if you are trading scalping in the market. Wink

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████